Finale

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It needed some time for the group sneak from the behind, but the witches quickly eliminated the enemy, leaving no trace of evidence.  The team had come in front of the big double door entrance of the Great Room.  Hyungsik signals the rest of the party to maintain eyes on anything that comes to their direction while they invade the inside.

The Min werewolves pushed the doors open as Minsu and the two other Elders walked in. They see a well built body standing in the center, showing their back to them.

“Welcome.” Yeong-Wonhan’s cold deep voice made the whole room chills racing through their spines. He turns to sit upon his throne, legs bending over the edge, grinning so brightly as everything goes as plan. “You’re on time, my friends.  My bride soon will be here, you have to see her.” Sungmin roars towards him as he knows who Yeong-Wonhan is talking about.  Yoongi is frozen in fright as the unconsciousness Junghee; dressed in a long black dress, lace all over from neck to toe. She walks from the back to standing next to Yeong-Wonhan. “Does she look beautiful? Oh, how she takes my breath away.”

The monstrous man touches her cheek, infuriating Sungmin. “Don’t you touch her!!”

Intensely worried, the young man steps forward the throne, “Junghee, what has he done to you?” trying to reach for her hand. Yeong-Wonhan slides in front of Junghee, stopping the attraction from happening.

“Noona?” Minsu cries for Junghee.

“She can’t hear you, only listens to the sound of my voice.”

“Yeong-Wonhan, things have shifted.  We can live among the humans.” Sangchul tries to comprise with the monster.

“LIVE?! Live among the humans?  They are nothing, but a source for our thirst.”

“We can sustain the peace with them.“

“You fools! They have played a joke on you.  Our time has come once again for the four tribes to rule the pathetic race of humans. Now bow down to your King and Queen!!” While everyone was taking turns to speak, Junghee sleekly changes the color of her eyes back to golden yellow, demolishing the black magic inside her. Letting the team that she was never controlled by him.

“No! Certainly there must be another way.”

“Follow or die!” Sangchul fights back as the other two men follow his lead.

“I will not.”

“I will not.”

“I will not.” Minsu and Yoongi took a stance along the old, standing against Yeong-Wonhan.

“I will enjoy your demise. My Bride, finish them!” Junghee stands still, while Yeong-Wonhan looks confused.  Without him noticing; she was smoothly waving her wrist, controlling a sharp blade, directing for the heart. He groans in pain as Yeong-Wonhan kneels down on his knees, grasping for help from Junghee. “M-my Bride..”

Junghee swirls her body forward to him, face to face. “It appears like you lost your touch. He is traumatized to see Junghee easily escaped out from his trance, the pain from the knife getting less amenable to endure. She is curving her wrist, pressuring the sharp point of the knife to tear through his skin. Yeong-Wonhan screams in pain as the knife becomes visible to the eyes, Junghee pulls it out magically of him, creating a hole in the chest. Aiming to weaken him.

He struggles to stand on his two feet, landing his left hand along the arm of the throne for support, “You little-” without moving a muscle he kneels back down in pain.

“Choose your words wisely, my powers have their mind of their own.” She walks backwards to the group, standing next to Yoongi.  Her hand rubs against the soft pelt of his wolf self, comforting him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter