Chapter Eleven

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The weather today was incredibly perfect, the color blue everywhere in so little of white clouds roaming the sky, and the bright sun heated its warmth upon everything that comes across its light. Yoongi gazes upon Junghee’s silhouette facing his direction, eyes closed shut; sensing everything that surrounding her, experiencing the wind blowing on her skin and hair, tree leaves flapping on the street, hearing chatter from the mouths of individuals below her to wildlife animals squeaking to each other, and smelling cologne coming from behind.

Junghee lifts her eyes open, still abiding with her back facing the werewolf.  Yoongi started to pick up his feet to step forward to Junghee, but his figure suddenly froze a couple of feet behind Junghee, feeling the overwhelming emotions shifting through his body.The girl curved her body in front of him, indicating eye contact-intensely looking at each other and the only problem getting their way is the diminished space between them. Desire. It’s killing Yoongi inside, wanting to touch, wanting to hold Junghee in his arms. She smiles softly at him; melting his heart once more, before opening to speak, she engages a few steps forward Yoongi, “How’s the reading?” curiosity got her wondering how he’s managing.

He looks into her eyes, “You amazed me.” she’s surprised to hear Yoongi stating he’s already reading her piece.

“You read fast.” 

“What can I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter