Jungkook - Arcade

First Dates with BTS
Arcade date ft. Jungkook
 
“A bit more to the left… now front. Too much, back up a bit. That’s it!” You study the position of the claw from all possible angles. At your call, he hits on the button and the claw drops. You watch nervously as it unsteadily grabs the plushie you’ve been eyeing. Just as the plushie looks like it’s about to fall, a last swing of the claw throws it into the opening.
 
“Yes!” He cheers and high fives you before picking up the prize. He hands it over to you and you cuddle it in your arms. “Where to next?”
 
“You wanted to try the shooting one, didn’t you?” You ask, looking around. Spotting the shooting machines, you tuck the plushie under one arm and pull him along towards your next game.
 
Standing side by side, you start a different game beside him and pick up your own gun. He catches your eye and smiles knowingly. You narrow your eyes at him, your competitive personality emerging. Both your game and his start. Taking your eyes off him, you shoot away at the zombies on your screen.
 
A collection of ‘ooh’s and ‘ahh’s catches your attention. Stealing a glance around, you see girls swarming around admiring him as he plays. With that posture and the charmingly determined look in his eyes, it’s no wonder he’s attracting all these girls. Sighing, you wonder if you should openly claim your territory to send these vultures away. You turn back to your screen only to see the words ‘GAME OVER” flashing. You sigh again and set the gun back down.
 
The cheering around him doesn’t cease as he enters a new round. As if just remembering you, he turns to glance at you briefly with a raised eyebrow. You’re not sure if you caught it but his expression darkens slightly. Before you can ask him what’s wrong, he pulls you over to his screen and hands you his gun.
 
“What are you doing?” You ask, tilting your head back slightly to meet his eyes.
 
He catches your eyes and winks. As the game starts again, he positions himself behind you and lets his hand cover yours over the gun.
 
“Focus,” he says, his voice soft against your ear. You force yourself to bring your attention back to the game and let him lead your arm as you shoot zombies together. But amidst the chaos in-game as well as among the girls behind you, all you can think of is the warmth of his body against your back.
 
“Seriously,” you nudge him slightly, “what is this?” He drops his hand but stays close behind you. You think he might move away a bit, but he doesn’t. Instead, he rests a hand casually on your hip as you continue the game on your own.
 
“Marking my territory,” he says matter-of-factly. “You’re attracting all these weird guys around us.”
 
You laugh softly, shaking your head in disbelief. The game doesn’t last for any longer because you’re far too distracted to aim properly. But it doesn’t matter, because as you leave the station, your new record is displayed on the ranking board.
 

 
A/N: And this, my friends, is the end of the little shot series of dates with Bangtan! After watching Run BTS!, I kind of just want an arcade date with the whole of BTS. HOTTEOK POWER! Who would've known that Joon is the hidden gem among the guys in arcade games~ 
 
Now that the series is complete, which date/ member is your favourite?