Jimin - Café

First Dates with BTS
Café date ft. Jimin
 
“Come to the place where we first met,” he tells you over the phone. You smile, still remembering that place as vividly as it was just yesterday. In a flowery spring dress, you throw on a denim jacket and hurry towards where he will be waiting for you.
 
Reaching the café, you find him already seated inside at the same table as that first time – a corner window seat. He waves to you and you approach him with light steps.
 
“Have you been here long?” You ask.
 
“No, I just arrived too.” Liar, you see that his cushion seat has been impressed deeply as he stands. “I’ll go get your drink. The usual?”
 
You smile and nod. He goes and returns quickly with your favourite drink. He sets the cup down on the table and sitting opposite you, he watches as you pick up the drink for a sip. Catching his eyes, you look away with a slight blush. He laughs softly.
 
“What’s so funny?”
 
He shakes his head. “Your face is red.” Horrified, you bring your hands up to cover your burning cheeks. He leans back into his seat and crosses one leg over the other as if to enjoy your fluster.
 
Determined to get back at him, you put down your hands and lean forward against the table. You hold his gaze and narrow your eyes at him ever so slightly. He raises an eyebrow but continues to entertain you in your little staring game. A smile lines his lips as he looks into your eyes. Finally, he blinks.
 
“I give up,” he declares. “Your eyes will hurt.”
 
You blink once, twice.
 
“So, how was your day?” He changes the subject suddenly. He uncrosses his leg and leans forward, propping up his chin with an elbow on the table.
 
You tell him about an interesting show you saw on TV this morning, about how you’d burnt your toast after forgetting about it. You tell him about the kid next door who likes to ask for hugs from you.
 
“That kid sure has good taste,” he says, laughing. “But I’m going to have to pay him a visit one of these days.”
 
As he orders a slice of cake to share, you realise that there really is nothing much to do around here. Despite so, sitting here with him face to face and talking about the most random things makes you satisfied enough. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, you’re happy just by being with him like this.