J-Hope - Amusement park

First Dates with BTS
Amusement park date ft. Hoseok
 
It was on mutual agreement that you came to the amusement park, but looking at him now, you wonder if you’ve made the wrong decision.
 
“How about we go on the Magic Swing?” He asks.
 
You look at the kid version of the Viking and roll your eyes. “For the fifth time?”
 
You came on the resolution to ride all the extreme roller coasters but in the heat of excitement you’d forgotten about his fear of… thrill in general. He was scared even in the Rotating House and it was nothing but an optical illusion.
 
“How about you go get snacks while I go on this ride?” You suggest instead. There is barely a queue at the roller coaster and it would take no time for your turn to come.
 
“You want to go up alone?” His eyes widen. “No way.”
 
You sigh. See, this is your problem now. He doesn’t want to sit on the roller coasters and won’t let you go alone. Where’s the fun in coming to the amusement park then?
 
“But…” You frown and cast your gaze down. “I’ll be fine, really!”
 
You don’t think whining would work but it does, and eventually he gives in. “I’ll go with you,” he says, much to your surprise. “But only once!” He looks up at the spiralling track and swallows nervously. Cheering internally, you pull him in quickly before he can change his mind.
 
Buckled into the seat, he looks around and shakes his head. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”
 
“Sorry…” Your eyebrows furrow themselves. Seeing that he forced himself to sit on the roller coaster with you is sweet but now you’re slightly apologetic. He smiles reassuringly, this time looking somewhat more natural.
 
“If you’re sorry, hold my hand throughout the ride.” Saying this, he takes your hand in his and intertwines your fingers tightly. “Here we go!”
 
He’s screaming for his mum the whole ride and you’re laughing, hyped up by the thrill of speed. The roller coaster peaks and falls before turning into 360-degree loops. He shuts his eyes and you tighten your grip on his hand. Finally, the ride comes to an end and as you hop off excitedly, he wobbles unsteadily behind you.
 
“One more time?” He asks shakily as you both round back to the entrance of the ride.
 
You raise your eyebrows. “You want to go on it again?”
 
“If you hold my hand I think I’ll be able to make it.” He smiles brightly as he holds up a hand to you. Defeated, you slip your hand into his but stop him from going into the roller coaster queue. He looks at you curiously.
 
“You don’t look so good. How about we take a break first?” You ask. His face is green and he looks like he’s about to puke any moment from the earlier ride.
 
He grins cheekily. “Fine, but we’re still holding hands.”
 

 
A/N: I miss Everland already... This piece is inspired by my younger sister who is about as brave on roller coasters as Hobi is XD