Suga - Studio

First Dates with BTS
Studio date ft. Yoongi
 
You can’t tell if he’s just lazy to go out, but one thing for sure is that his studio is important to him. Staying in isn’t a big deal but you wish he’d at least have the mind to take you out for lunch. Instead, he calls for delivery and sets up an elaborate meal of bean paste noodles right in his studio.
 
Seated beside him at the table, you sigh ever so slightly. In your peripheral vision you see him studying you intensely. You turn to him and smile in what you hope is reassurance.
 
“I’ll go get coffee. Americano?” You ask as you stand. He shakes his head, pulling you back down.
 
“I’ll go get the drinks. You start eating first.” That said, he grabs his card and disappears outside.
 
He’s gone for only a couple of minutes when you hear an unfamiliar ringtone. Looking around the table, you see his phone lit up with an incoming call. Thinking that he probably wouldn’t like it if you answered his call, you ignore it and let it finish ringing on its own. Two seconds later it rings again, the same number flashing. Hoseokie… isn’t this one of his best friends? You wonder if it’s something important and if you should just answer it. The call gets automatically directed to voicemail as you hesitate. Then, instead of another call, his phone chimes with a text notification. You can’t help but steal a peek at it.
 
[Wow, hyung! Sis-in-law will definitely love this!]
 
As you ponder over the message, the studio door opens and he steps in.
 
“Your phone rang twice,” you tell him. “Seems to be something important.”
 
He narrows his eyes and quickly picks up his phone. “Ah, I sent Hoseok a song to listen through.”
 
“New mixtape?” You ask, picking out your drink. You realise he hadn’t asked what you wanted but somehow managed to get your favourite drink for you.
 
“No,” he denies quickly. It’s probably still confidential information so you don’t pry further. Nodding slightly, you hand him his chopsticks to prompt him to eat.
 
You eat in near silence as the atmosphere plunges to a new degree of cold. You knew what you were walking into when you agreed to this relationship but… You sigh internally. Beside you, he shakes his legs. Suddenly, he pushes away his food and starts clicking away on his computer.
 
“I was going to wait until later but I’m too nervous to eat,” he says, piquing your curiosity. “That song I was talking about… would you like to hear it?”
 
“Well, sure.” What else is there to say? You set your food aside and let him put his headphones on you.
 
Your eyes widen as you notice the title of the track. Clumsy confession. You don’t dare to get your hopes high. The song starts playing and a soothing melody fills your ears.
 
Your name is the first of the lyrics that comes up. “This is my confession to you,” his deep voice sings.
 

 
A/N: Just a question, do y'all prefer to read in first person ("I") or second person ("you")?