V - Park

First Dates with BTS
Park date ft. Taehyung
 
“Woof!”
 
You look up from your phone to see a white fluffy dog run towards you. Caught off guard, you almost fall backwards on the bench you’re sitting on.
 
“Hey!” You laugh, petting the dog. Amidst the chaos, you see him strolling up to you. “Is this why you wanted to meet in the park?”
 
He smiles his signature boxy smile and does not answer. Instead, he says, “Her name is Soonshim.”
 
“Soonshim?” As you call her name, Soonshim’s ears perk up and she starts jumping around excitedly.
 
He whistles to get her attention and realising that your eyes are on him too, he winks. Noticing the picnic basket on the ground by his leg, you pick up your own bag and raise it to him. With Soonshim behind him, he reaches over and takes your bag before motioning for you to follow his lead. The dog twirls in between the both of you until you reach an open area of grass and she races off ahead.
 
“Let’s sit here,” he says, stopping under a shady tree. Setting down his basket, he pulls out a mat and lays it over the grass. You help him smooth it out properly before opening lunchboxes on it.
 
You can’t believe the food before your eyes. While you’d prepared snacks like eggrolls and kimbap, he’d brought fruit – more specifically, strawberries. You open a third box from his basket and sigh in relief that it’s not another batch of strawberries. And then you sigh again because it’s actually a box of sugared gummies. You put the lid back on and keep it back into the basket.
 
“The sweets are for later,” he says, laughter in his voice when he sees your disappointed face. Reaching into his basket, he pulls out a two-tier lunchbox and opens them to reveal actual food. You marvel at the cutely decorated rice bentos in front of you.
 
You raise your eyebrows at him. “You didn’t make these, did you?”
 
“I…” He rakes a hand through his hair as a slight blush tints his honey-coloured cheeks. “I put them together?” He smiles.
 
“Woof!”  Soonshim suddenly comes up from behind him to peek at you, as if to vouch for her owner. You laugh, giving in to their adorable antics.
 
Under the shade, you feed him a piece of eggroll as he pours you both cups of fresh orange juice. As cheeky as Soonshim is, she rolls over and looks in another direction until he whistles for her to toss a snack over.
 
The sun is shining ever so brightly and a cooling breeze blows. Slowly, he reaches out to tuck a stray strand of hair back behind your ear.
 

 
A/N: Just one more left!