RM - Cable car

First Dates with BTS
Cable car date ft. Namjoon
 
You look down at your outfit of a simple blouse and jeans. He had told you to dress comfortably, but also warmly. Considering your choices, you layer on a denim jacket and finish off with your favourite pair of Converse.
 
Your phone rings at the impeccable timing as you leave the house.
 
“Ten seconds!” You tell him.
 
He laughs over the line. “Take your time,” he says, “I’ll be waiting downstairs.”
 
Sure enough, you see his car parked by the curb just outside your apartment building. As you approach, he steps out of the car and rounds over to the passenger side to open the door for you. His eyes scan over you and a dimply smile creeps upon his lit-up face.
 
“Hop in,” he tilts his head towards the car and you do so. He makes sure that you’re seated properly before he closes the door and jumps into his seat himself.
 
“So, where are we going?” You ask out of curiosity. The only hint you’ve received is how you should dress but he has otherwise not revealed the date venue.
 
He smiles. “You’ll see. But first…” Without warning, he reaches over and tugs on the seatbelt, fastening it over you. You blush at the close proximity of him. As if to tease you, he lingers in that position for a second longer than needed before turning back. Embarrassed, you keep your eyes trained on the road in front, occasionally stealing glances at him.
 
Fifteen minutes into the ride, you realise where you’re going. Following his lead, you watch in admiration as he swiftly parks the car and kills the engine. As he opens the door for you, he holds out a hand onto which you take as you climb out of the car. You thank him softly. He locks his vehicle behind him and not letting go of your hand, you pulls you along towards the entrance of the cable car ride. Namsan Cable Car, the top of the ticketing office reads.
 
You stay in line with him as he purchases the tickets. Then, joining the cable car queue, he wraps his arm around your shoulder to keep you close amidst the crowd of other visitors.
 
As you get on the cable car, you rush to the window and plaster your hands against the glass, looking out excitedly. A camera shutter goes off and you turn around to a flustered him. His eyes are awkwardly glued to his phone while he randomly taps around the screen as if he hadn’t just taken a picture of you. Catching your eye, he smiles cheekily.
 
“Say cheese!” He says finally, and you pose for his camera.
 

 
A/N: The others are still WIP and will be coming up slowly!