Mysterious Maknae is Revealed!

It's a Collaboration

 

 

Fans! This is the moment you have ALL been waiting for! The revelation of the name of the Mysterious maknae of our favorite girl group, T.E.A.R.! And what a surprise it is! Because, she is none other than our resident cosplayer and gamer idol, Lee Jean Mae! Besides those titles, she's also an athlete, academic icon, student body president and the niece of Mr. Lee Soo Man! No wonder he was so proud! Anyway, since we were one of the few whom were given a chance to interview her, we are here to share, word for word (at her request), what went on in our hour long interview.

 

KP: So, Miss Lee, may I first start and say that it is an honor to actually be able to interview you. Thank you for giving us this chance, all of us in Korean Popparazzi are eternally grateful. Now, as you may or may not know, every kpop idol and/or cosplayer in the world is curious about one thing. Why suddenly join a kpop group? We mean no offence of course; everyone with knowledge about international icons should at least know your name by now, but why join now? Why this specific group?

 

LJM: Well, first of all, please call me LJM, Miss Lee makes me feel old and my first names are only used when I get yelled at by my brother. And to answer your question, I joined now because, well, it wasn’t supposed to happen like this actually; I’m supposed to be in school right now you know. It was entirely my uncle’s idea you see, he said I had to do something productive with my life other than those things I already consider boring. Don’t get me wrong, I regret none of my choices, I’m actually glad that I agreed! If I didn’t I wouldn’t have met my unnies! *smiles* and besides, I want to represent our country, it would be such a great honor.

 

Now to your other question, why this specific one? Why not the others? Well, my answer is : Why not this one? I mean, both of my unnies are talented, and not only on one thing, Jae-unnie has such a powerful voice, good in rapping and dancing and an awesome leader. She’s our mother, despite Li-unnie being older by a month or so. And Li-unnie, well, she’s….. okay? XD Nah just kidding. Li-unnie, despite her childish actions, is actually very intelligent and understanding. It’s just that for her, first impressions always count, because unless you were like Jae-unnie or something extreme happens and you do something she sees good, then good luck to you. Li-unnie, like Jae-unnie, is also a great singer, only that she’s more into delicate notes, and dancing. She’s not into rapping much, that’s why she hates it when I’m rapping too loud or something, I think she’s just really jealous because she’s the only one who can’t rap in  the three of us.

 

KP: Now that you’ve mentioned it, what is you first impression on your unnies?

 

LJM: You don’t waste time do you? Well, as you may or may not know, I only met my unnies about 6 months ago. When we were introduced to each other, me being quiet and both of them trying to start a conversation with me, it was a really rough start, I actually think they thought I was as stuck up as they can go. I was not surprised though, back then… Well… Let’s just say that I wasn’t someone to talk to. With my uncle suddenly telling me that I was going to be a part of a girl group and much worse, representing Korea, while I was studying, you could say that I was in a pretty bad mood.

 

Anyways, to answer your question, my first impression on the both of them was that they were annoying, loud, and irritating. Yes, I know that none of those words were compliments, and yes, I know I was being mean. But during that time, with everything that was thrown into my life, I was the ultimate basher. You should have seen me during the first two weeks in the dorms; I was sulking around the house, glaring at everything!

 

KP: So LJM, we heard from one of our sources that you were supposed to be amember of a girl group of SM Ent. If you wouldn't mind answering, which one was it?

 

She was silent for a moment or two, obviouly debating whether or not to tell us.

 

LJM: Well, since you're going to find out sooner or later anyway, I should just tell you now. I was supposed to be the tenth member of SNSD. Surprised?

 

We could only nod.

 

LJM: It's quite complicated, and if you wouldn't mind, I would like for you to skip the following questions about it....

 

KP: It is alright LJM, We are sorry for... ughh.... asking... Well anyway, in your opinion, who, in our current  KPOP groups, would make a stand in the international league?

 

LJM: Well, now that you've asked... I'm thinking... SNSD. For the girls, SNSD, definitely. Why? Well, considering what I've experienced while abroad, people tend to go for the choice that has more choices/varieties.With them having 9 mambers, the other girl groups would be hard pressed against them. Second choice would have to be.... SISTAR, I think. Their debut was in a European magazine! And have you seen their moves? Bodies? Well, obviously they would be hard to miss.. As for the guys, although I might be a little Biased, other that DBSK, it's Super Junior for the win. Super Junior has 15 members all-in-all! Despite the other three being.... unavailable, you could still see their pictures! Listen to their music, and dance to the beat! Not to mention, you could obssess about them! Next would have to be.... Well, it's a tie between UKiss and 2PM. UKiss with their powerful vocals and awesome English, and 2PM with their cheese grater abs and their dance moves, it would be a gruesome battle for domination...

 

KP: ... Sorry.. But... Cheese grater... Abs...?

 

LJM: Oh, well, that's what I call their abs, since the 'chocolate abs' as you dub them is not enough to define their divine iness. I believe that they should be called cheese graters, since... Well, we actually tried it with Ni-oppa and Tae-chingu's abs. And IT WORKED!!!

And for the next few minutes, our interview continued on. In the end, we learned that LJM was not only a gamer, but also twitter spammer! So be sure to follow her KPOP fans!

And that is the end of our report for today, so please stay tuned for more info on our new girl group T.E.A.R.!