Second Member Spotted!

It's a Collaboration

And we're back again with news on K&Q Ent's girl group T.E.A.R! We just finished an interview with T.E.A.R.'s second member Kim Lilian, stage name: Lily. As R.V-Vet-unnie said, we saw her walking her 3 adorable pets, 2 canines and one feline, down the Park. She was a cheerful person and very outgoing. She had a nice smile, and was willing to give us a little bit more information about the group.

 

"Well, I'm not really sure what to say. Hehe, well, first of all, our name, T.E.A.R., means Three of East Asia's Royalty, we have to thank Heechul-oppa for that, he helped us make up a name. We have three members, that's me, Jae-dongsaeng and our little cutie maknae. We're a girl group designed to make covers, well.. Mostly covers anyway. You could say that I'm the ahjumma since I'm the oldest, but I'm not that responsible to be honest. Haha... I remember when we were first introduced to each other, Jae was actually my co-trainee during training, she came when I was already on my half-year. My first impression of her was not that pretty, since she was practically as blunt as a person can get. But after about a month or so we were best friends. On our maknae though, it's a long story. She wasn't really part of our group until we were told we were about to debut, and that was about six months ago. She was actually our sunbae! I was really surprised! Then with her silent attitude, I actually thought she thinks she was well above us, seeing as she had training way longer than we had, despite her age, but all doubts went away after the 'incident'."

We tried to ask more about the dubbed 'incident' but she just smiled and walked away, saying that she already said too much and we should just wait until their cutie maknae came out from her self deprived isolation in their dorm house.

Well That's it! We hope you guys are  happy with our findings! Please stay tuned for more news about this new addicting girl group!