T.E.A.R. Leader made an Appearance!

It's a Collaboration

 

Alright Kpop Idols, news is that K&Q Ent's new girl group name is T.E.A.R.(Pronounced as Tee-YEA-rah) and that the group's leader's name is Yoon JaeHwa, stage name: R.V-Vet. She made an appearance last September 10,2011 making her way to Cube Ent. building with B2st's Doojoon, who we later learned were siblings! Surprise eh? It's not a common knowledge that Doojoon-oppa has a sister, in fact, it wasn't known at all. First member, already there was a surprise. We had the chance to talk to her for a few minutes and she was a good conversationalist and has a good sense of humor. We tried to ask about the other members and she just smirked to show a side you would consider extremely mischievious. And she said, as I quote.

"I'll have to say I'm sorry for not telling you anything about them, but my girls are really secretive, in fact, so am I and our manager so I'll keep quiet as to who they are. But What I can tell you is that they are both very talented, one is my unnie and another a dongsaeng, but my dongsaeng, I consider my sunbae. You'll probably see my unnie in the park or somewhere with her 3 pets, while my donsaeng, well... She can be anywhere really, maybe in Starbucks or something, probably music stores too. She's quite sneaky you see, always going off somewhere alone. Intriguing no?"

Later that day you could see Starbucks shops more cramped than usual, parks over flowing with people, music stores jammed to the door with people looking around and the streets littered with clusters of people with cameras at the ready.