T.E.A.R. Member Almost Mobbed!

It's a Collaboration

 

T.E.A.R. Maknae was almost mobbed! I repeat, Maknae of our mysterous girl group was almost MOBBED! Here in SM Ent. Main Building, one of our coworkers saw the usual fans of Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), etc. loitering infront of the building waiting for one of the idols to come out when the doors of the main building opened and out came Super Junior's EunHae and KyuMin couple with one ginger haired figure, with her in the middle.

Our oppas seemed to be protecting her from the masses, which turns out to be unneeded. When hell broke loose, the group got split into 3, the SuJu couples together with our pressumed maknae all on her own. When they somehow got back together, a jealous fan (but on my opinion she was just too obsessed) attempted to hurt our little maknae. Due to the initial shock of this action, our oppas were late to react, but not our pressumed maknae. She grabbed the arms of  the offender and sent her down the hard floor, surprising the masses.

Clearly, this provided a statement : 'You can't mess with T.E.A.R.'

But before our co-worker got close to them, they went back inside the building, and later left the building with the rest of our SuJu oppas guarding her every side, glaring at every fan who got too close, even their beloved ELFs, with the EunHae couple leading the group.