CH2

She Changed Me

Boyoung's P.O.V

     I was awaken by the sound of my phone going off "hello?" I mumbled not even bothering to see who the caller was "you're still asleep! You have 5 minutes!" Hyerim screamed through the phone and my eye shot open "5 MINUTES!?" I asked as I sat up and looked at the time, I hung up the phone and quickly ran to wash my face, I changed into my uniform and ran out the house while putting on my shoes. I quickly ran to the bus stop and luckily the bus just got there, I ran on and took a seat. I took out my phone and texted Boseon
how dare you not wake me up!
I placed my earphones on and and looked out the window. oops was all Boseon texted back, I rolled my eyes and turned up the volume on my earphones. We got close to the school and I stood up and once the doors opened I quickly ran off and onto the campus. "yah, good job" Hyerim patted my back as I had my hands on my knees while I was huffing and puffing. "you're so lucky you don't have asthma" Hyerim laughed and we walked into the building. 

     After class was over I walked to my locker to put some books back "so are you going to tutor me?" he asked and I rolled my eyes and turned around "don't you have a girl you should be ing right now?" I looked at him and he just laughed "I should but I'm trying to get a tutor right now" he said "you're such a , how do girls like you" I said as I closed my locker and walked away. "please don't act like you weren't ever interested in me" he smirked, I smiled at him "if that helps boost your ego than you can keep thinking that" I said. "If I quit being a will you tutor me?" he asked "no I won't ever tutor you, stop following me" I kept walking as he followed. I stopped and turned and looked at him "don't you have somewhere to be" I said, "I do and it would help a lot if you would just agree to tutor me then I can go do what I got planned" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked to the shop. He just followed me through the whole way there and once I got at the shop I turned and looked at him "Will you please leave me alone!" I asked annoyed. "tutor me then!" he said, "no!" I said and walked in the shop to see him walk away. I smirked and put my stuff down behind the counter. "who's that?" Eunha asked. "some annoying kid from school" I said. Eunha was a girl I worked with I think she's like 2 years younger than me, but she works with me occasionally like two or three times a week. "he's kind of cute" she smiled, "you don't want an like that" I said as I stood at the register next to her. The day went by pretty slow like always since we barely get customers, then the bell went off and I welcomed our guess until I noticed it was the girl that was making out with Daehyun in the library. "I need you to stay away from Daehyun" she spat in my face, I rolled my eyes and scoffed "he's not even your man" I said and she laughed "he's not yours either so stay away"
"oh please I don't want anything to do with that " I said
"you better not" she said as she walked out.
"funny because you're just another hoe to him" I said loud enough for her to hear and she rolled her eyes.
"Is Daehyun the guy that followed you here?" Eunha asked and I nodded
"He's a boy?" she looked at me
"basically" I said and went to clean up around the toppings.

     Work was finally over and Eunha already left so it was just me closing. I wiped out the counter and tables as the bell rang "sorry we're clo-" I turned around and saw Daehyun. I rolled my eyes and continued to wipe the tables "we're closed, can you please leave." I said "while I'm asking nicely" I added. I heard his footsteps come closer and I turned around and he was right in front of me, I fell back and he caught me with his right arm "you should lock the door you never know what can happen" he said lowly. I stood up and quickly pushed him off "thanks but I don't need anyone especially you to be worrying about me" I said and put the rag and spray away. "now if you could please leave so that I can lock the door" I said and pushed him out the door. I locked it and went back to put the chairs on the tables, I shut off the lights in the back and went upfront to get my things and saw him still outside. I turned off the front lights and went out through the back door. I walked to the bus and waited for the next available bus, is he still standing there? I thought to myself. He wouldn't be that crazy I thought as the bus arrived.

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V
     After a few minutes of waiting I turned around to see all the lights off, she must've left from the back, I got my keys out of my pocket and hopped into my car. I started the engine and drove home. I placed my phone on the phone deck and called Youngjae.
"did you get it?" he asked
"no not yet" I said and could hear him laugh "told you she's not easy" he said
"just give me time" I said
"my wallet is waiting" he laughed
"you think I'm going to lose? better prepare your wallet because that 20 bucks is about to go to me" I said
"yea yea sure, what's up though" he asked
"nothing I'm on my home from the yogurt shop" 
"did you not offer her a ride home!? You have to win her heart for her to tutor you" He laughed
"no dude she snuck out through the back door" I said
"Anyways I'm home, talk to you tomorrow" I hung up and opened my house door and crashed on the couch. "Mr Daehyun, please go rest in your room" the maid said from behind the couch, "don't act like you care for me" I said and sat up and walked upstairs. 
"Mrs.Jung and Mr.Jung will be home tomorrow evening" she said behind my room door. "whatever" I said and went to sleep.

 

                                                           Image result for flower tumblr png

hello! chapter 2 is up and I hope you guys enjoy it! It's a little boring but things will get interesting soon ;)