CH6

She Changed Me

Boyeong's P.O.V

9:30 crap, I jumped off my bed and grabbed my study books and shoved them in my book bag. I ran to wash my face and changed and ran downstairs, grabbed a water bottle, pushed through the three idiots knocked out in the living room and ran out the door. I ran down the street and into the juice bar. "Kim Boyeong, late on your first day?" The boss asked. I bowed multiple times apologizing but he didn't seem fascinated by it "that's strike one" he said and pointed me to the back. I quickly put my things down and got started.

They taught me the menu and how things were done, since I didn't know the menu yet they let me run orders. Then when it died down they tested my memory of the drinks and what goes in them. "That's it for today, you can go" my boss said and I bowed to him and got my stuff and left. I looked at the time 6:03, then my phone rung. Idiot was the name across my screen "what" I picked up
"Let's cancel tonight's tutoring, I'm too hung over" he said and hung up

I walked home and found the windows opened, the smell of meat was coming out from the house. I walked in and saw Bokyung grilling meat with his friends. "yah! again!?" I whinnied and he smiled "want some?" he asked holding the piece of beef waving it in front of my face. I took and bite and gave him a thumbs up then went upstairs "yahh it's a Saturday night, come drink with us!" he screamed from downstairs. "I'll drink with you guys!" Boseon ran downstairs but was pushed to sit in the corner. I walked downstairs and sat next to Wonyoung, after eating for a bit there was a knock on the door, Boseon went to get it "oh! noona, it's for you" he said and I walked to the door to see Daehyun and Youngjae. I froze remembering what happened last night, does he remember what happened? "no it's for Bokyung" I said and went to sit back down. 

It's so weird that Daehyun was hanging out with my brother but I couldn't do anything about it. "Boseon come over and eat" I patted the empty spot beside me and he ran over to sit down. They ate and drank and Boseon begged to have a sip of the Soju but got yelled at by Bokyung every time. "have a shot" Dongjoo handed me the cup "I'll take it for you noona!" Boseon said and Bokyung smacked his head "yah! Go upstairs!" he said. He pouted "how come she get's to drink!" he complained "she's turning 18, you're 12 idiot" Wonyoung laughed. I took the shot and handed Dongjoo the cup back. "Yah it's late go to sleep" Bokyung ruffled Boseon's hair. Boseon threw a little fit and walked upstairs. "yah we're out go get more!" Bokyung hit Dongjoo "how the hell are you expecting me to drive" he said "Boyeong will drive you" he said and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and got up "let me go change" I groaned and put on some sweatpants. I walked downstairs and got my brothers car keys "let's go" I tapped Dongjoo "you stay here I'll go" Daehyun said and stood up. I froze for a bit because I was so confused, is he going to bring up what happened last night? I hope not, I took a deep breath and walked out the house behind him.

"where do you want to go?" I asked him "the convenient store down the road" he said and I walked with him. What was the point of me coming? Driving? no we're walking what the hell. I thought to myself. We got to the convenient store and he got some more beer and we walked back "are you upset I canceled tutoring today?" he asked "no why would I be?" I asked and he shrugged. I opened the door and went upstairs "you're not gonna drink with us?" Bokyung asked. I shook my head and walked up the stairs. 

I sat at the end of my bed on my phone and Boseon walked in. He sat beside me and looked at me, I put my phone and starred at him "what" I asked him "yah is there something going on between you and that boy you tutor?" he asked. I choked and looked at him "no! Ew! never!" I said. "he seems into you" he said "yah never, get out" I got up and pushed him out. I closed my door, this kid is crazy.

 

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. I tightened up my uniform and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. "Where'd Bokyung and his friends go?" I asked my parents
"they're asleep up in his room" my mom said and sat down to eat. I finished my food and walked out the house. I walked in the gates and Daehyun was no where to be seen. Was I getting to use to his presence, it felt weird and empty. It's just Boseon getting to my head, i told myself and continued to class. School was pretty much a drag and for lunch I met up with Hyerim. "here" she handed me the sandwich and I took it, "you know what Boseon said to me yesterday?" I asked and she looked up at me "he said Daehyun's into me" I said "I agree" she said and I choked "what!" "I mean why would he ask for your help, and after you've been tutoring him you guys seem awfully close" she said. I couldn't believe it, she's crazy they're all crazy. "I mean don't tell me you don't like him back" she said and i looked at her "I don't why would I like an like him" I said and stood up, I brushed my skirt "you're all crazy that wouldn't like a girl like me and i would never like that " I said and walked away. 

Sorry for the short chapters, I'm trying my hardest to update regularly but leave feedback and subscribe if you enjoy the story!