CH4

She Changed Me

Boyoung's P.O.V

The next day I walked out the house to see his black car parked in my drive way. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards him as he rolled down his windows "need a ride?" he winked, "no thanks" I scoffed and kept walking. "Who's that? Boseon asked. "no one" I said and looked at him "he's got a nice car" he said, "yea and a nice reputation of  breaking girls hearts, be careful Boseon-ah" I patted his head. "YAH! I'm into girls! I'm straight!" he said. Daehyun backed out the driveway and pulled over next to me "hop in" he said and I didn't look at him and kept walking. Boseon stood there awing over his car "need a ride?" I could sense Daehyun smirking. "Boseon don't you dare!" I turned and looked at him, he starred at me with wide eyes "but noona! Look at it!" he whined then quickly ran to my side.

I arrived at school and stopped at my locker to see he was already standing there, plan b I guess. I turned around and walked straight to the classroom "good morning Boyoung" Jeongsu smiled "good morning" I smiled back and got my supplies out. I looked out the window and zoned off in my own world until class was over. I sat there and thought about the previous years, they were filled with cheers and laughter and now? My school year is filled with fake smiles and disinterest in everything. I'm not anti social, I just don't communicate with people I'm not close too. Once you get to know me I'll talk forever and ever but honestly I'd just rather to keep to myself.

Class ended and I went to the library but was stopped at the door before I could get any further "what do you want" I scoffed. 

"I came for my tutor lesson" he smiled, I rolled my eyes and him and looked up at him

"Don't you have somewhere to be right now?" I asked and he looked at me with a blank expression "Lunch" I said and squeezed past him.

"Come on man, I'm not paying you just to borrow a book" he said "Just tutor me correctly."

"How am I suppose to tutor you when you need help with everything beginning first grade" I said

"Yah, I'm not that dumb! I'm a fast learner just teach me!" he started to raise his voice and everyone was starring at us. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside to the roof top. "Stop being so complicated and just teach me what I need to know" he said

"Look! I don't know why you're trying so hard to have me as a tutor! There's way more people in this school! Jeongsu would be a great tutor go to him!" I yanked my arm out of his grip.

"I told you I'm not getting tutored by a dude!" he said

"There are plenty of smart girls in this school!" I spat. He placed a hand on his temple and sighed "Look I'm not going to sit here and argue with you when I could be using this time to study" He said "so I'll follow your conditions" he added and looked at me.

"I don't know how to explain things, that book is what I use and it mostly explains everything. If you have questions just ask me" I said

"can we still meet up?" he asked and I nodded. I walked out the door and headed to the library, right when I entered the bell rang and I had to head back to class. After school was over I headed to my locker and placed my books in and left. I walked out the school gates to see Daehyun parked on the side, I avoided him and walked past hoping he wouldn't notice "Oh my god! Oppa" Mina yelled and ran to his car "are you hear to pick me up?" she asked

"Yah! Boyoung!" he yelled. Crap, Caught, I walked over his car and Mina looked at me "get in" he said and I turned to look at her. I squeezed pass her and got in the car. Daehyun sped off and dropped me off at my house. "thanks" I said and quickly got out the car and ran in the house. I closed the door and my mom starred at me "you okay?" she asked and I nodded. Gosh Mina is going to rip my head off, I dropped off my stuff upstairs and got ready for work, then I realized I got fired.....

I grabbed my purse and went job hunting I walked to shops around home and found a local juice bar, I applied and by the time I finished it was dark. I headed out the store and walked home, I walked pass the local bar and people passed filled with the smell of alcohol "hey cutie" I guy grabbed my arm, his hand was cold and I could smell the reek of alcohol. "Where are you headed off too? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be out alone this late" his breath was warm, I turned around and gave him a cheeky smile "You're right and a drunk like you shouldn't be either" I said and he looked at me "what did you say?" he asked and his grip got tighter. I yanked my arm out of his grip, someone grabbed my arm, I turn and swung at the guy but he ducked I looked at saw it was Daehyun.

"Daehyun!?" I asked and he looked at me shocked 

"I came to help you but I could see you didn't need it" he laughed and grabbed me away from the man.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked. Daehyun placed his arm around me and smiled "don't mess with my girl again" he turned away and walked me to his car. "how the hell did you find me?" I asked and he shrugged "I was coming down the street and saw a girl being harassed by a guy, turns out it was you." he said "but I don't think you needed my help" he said.

I got home and saw Boseon at the door "yah you were able to ride in his car but I wasn't? he asked. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs "shut it" I said.

 

 

                                                                                       Image result for flower tumblr png

Sorry for all these boring chapters, but I promise it'll get better soon. I hope you guys stay tuned and enjoy!