CH5

She Changed Me

Boyeong's P.O.V

The next few weeks consisted of studying in the library or at a local coffee shop and helping Daehyun with any questions he need help on. He's even been skipping lunch to study in the school library. "where do you want to meet today?" he asked me and I looked up and jumped back, he laughed "what? was my face too close?" he asked "I can't meet up with you today, I have to work till close" I said and he nodded. "Great I'm going to a party then" he smiled "yah! instead of partying study!" I said and he shrugged "I'll think about it" he smiled.

I walked home and saw a car parked in my drive way, I noticed it and quickly ran in the house "OPPA!" I smiled and ran to my oldest brother. "how have you been?" he smiled and hugged me back, I nodded "I'm good, you?" I asked "same" he said. "what are you doing tonight?" he asked as he let go of me, I shrugged "nothing, why?" "wanna go get bbq with me and a few friends tonight?" he asked and I nodded. I knew most of his friends he mainly hung out with two people so there shouldn't be any awkwardness.

I went upstairs to rest for a bit and then changed to go out with Bokyung "I want to go too" Boseon whinned "no kids" Bokyung said and I laughed "Boyeong is a kid" he pouted. Bokyung rolled his eyes and walked out the house as I followed him. We drove to the resturant and he meet up with his friend, Wonyong and Dongjoo, we went in to get seated and started ordering "you don't  wanna wait for them?" Wonyong asked and I looked at Bokyung confused "there's more people coming?" i asked and he nodded "just some new friends" he said "oh they're here" he waved towards the door, I turned to see Daehyun and another boy "what!" I looked at my brother and he looked at me confused "you know him?" he asked and I nodded. "annyeong hyung" he high fived my brother and the others "annyeong Boyeong" he smiled and sat across from me. "how do you guys know each other?" Bokyung asked me "I tu-" "we go to the same school" he cut me off and smiled. "oh you know Youngjae too?" he asked and I shook my head "oh youngjae this is Boyeong, this is Youngjae" he said and I smiled at him.

We started eating and the boys ordered drinks. They took shots after shots and soon were all over the place, I ruffled my hair and took a shot. I took out my phone and called Hyerim and got her to come help me. She arrived 10 minutes later and took Bokyung home. "yah take Wonyong and Dongjoo with you" I said "what are you going to do about them?" she looked at Daehyun and Youngjae "I'm not drunk! I can drive" Youngjae slurred and ran out the restaurant. "yah! he can't drive he's drunk!" I ruffled my hair and looked at Hyerim who just shrugged. I helped her get Bokyung and his friends in the car and she got in the driver seat "yah, how are you gonna get Daehyun home, you know where he lives?" she asked and I nodded "what for real!?" she asked shooked. "I've been there once to tutor him, it was nothing" I said and walked back in the restaurant to see him knocked out on the floor. I pulled him to sit him up "Daehyun shi, let's go home" I said as he opened his eyes and smiled. He stood up and I held his waist as he put his arm over my shoulder. We walked out the restaurant and I unlocked his car and dropped him in the passenger seat. I got over in the driver seat and adjusted the seat and mirrors and headed towards his house. I pulled up to the driveway and unbuckled my seatbelt and his, the car reeked of  the smell of alcohol. I walked over to his door and opened it and tried to get him up. I struggled to get to the door and was about to ring the bell when he stopped me. He shook his head and mumbled "my keys" I unhooked the key from his jeans and unlocked the door. I opened the door for him to get in and he turned and looked at me and kissed me. I stood there in shock then pushed him off "yah! are you crazy!?" I looked at him and he laughed and walked in. 

I walked out the driveway and called Hyerim "come get me. I'll send you my location" I said and hung up. It became hot and I fanned myself with my hand and starred at my feet. Jung Daehyun just stole my first kiss, and it wasn't like he meant it! He was drunk! I let out a deep breath as I saw a car approach me, it was Hyerim. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt "Is everything ok?" she asked me and I nodded. I didn't want to talk about it, plus knowing Hyerim she'd make a big fuss about it. "You can drive to your house, then I'll drive myself home" I said and she nodded. We arrived at her house and I got out to hug her then get into the driver side "call me once you get home" she waved as I backed out her driveway and went home.

I unlocked the door and saw 3 drunk idiots on the floor. I bent over at my brother "you only wanted me to go so that i could be your designated drunk driver" I said and flicked his forehead. He winced and rubbed his forehead and rolled over to hug Wonyong. I walked upstairs to brush my teeth and change and couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. "Aish nappun nom" I mumbled and went to bed.

                                                                 Image result for flower tumblr png

Sorry it took so long for me to update this story but finals are over and I'm done with school...for now at least so I'll be updating more frequently. Also I notice I've been writing Boyoung instead of Boyeong sorry about the mistake!