CH3

She Changed Me

Boyoung's P.O.V
I ran out the house while struggling to put on my shoes, I looked at the time 8:37am, crap I quickly ran to the bus stop while panicking "need a ride?" a voice that was so irritating asked as I turned to look and saw Daehyun leaning onto the passenger side of his car. I really didn't want to but I was running late and was already on the edge of getting fired, just this once I told myself as I tried to open the door “on one condition” he smiled “what” I rolled my eyes “tutor me” he smirked, “Fine!” I said as he unlocked the door. “Can you hurry though, I’m super late” I said “hold on” he smiled and he stomped on his gas and sped to the coffee shop. We arrived and I ran out the car "you said you'd tutor me!" he yelled out the window, "Yea yea whatever" I said while running into the store. I starred at Eunha and mouthed where the boss was, she shook her head and pointed towards the back door. I walked behind the counter and quietly put my stuff down. 
"Yah Kim Boyoung!" she yelled as I put my head down and walked to the back slowly, "yes boss" I lifted my head and stood up straight. "Do you know what time it is!" she spat in my face. "yes boss" I said
"You're 40 minutes late!" she yelled again
"I'm sorry it won't happen again" I begged her
"This is your like your 100th time being late!"
"I promise I won't let this happen again, please boss forgive me this once" I begged
"I'll make sure it won't happen again! You're fired! Get out!" she yelled
"please boss!" I tried to beg but she was already pushing me towards the door. 
I walked down the street to the bus stop near the school and sat and waited for the bus, once the bus came I got on and went home "what happened why are you home so early?" my mom asked. "I got fired" I blankly stated and went upstairs to my room. I laid in bed and slowly fell asleep until my phone rang
"hello?" I picked up
"you promised you'd tutor me where do you want to meet up?" he asked
"yah! how the hell did you even get my number!" I yelled at him as he laughed over the phone "I have my ways" he said. I looked at the time, I've been sleeping for 3 hours. "I'm still at work" I lied hoping he would buy it.
"no you're not I came by a few minutes ago and they told me you got fired" he said, aish Eunha I thought to myself.
"how much are you paying me?" I asked
"none, you wouldn't take the deal when I offered it" he said
"then I'm not tutoring you!" I said
"you agreed to do it" I can picture him smirking over the phone
"pay me then!" I said
"No!" he argued back
"then I'm not tutoring you!" I spat "why do you want me to tutor you anyway! Get the smartest kid in class too!" I added
"you're rank 3 of our class, and the first 2 are guys, no way in hell am I getting tutored by a guy!" he replied
"ert" I mumbled
"what!" he screamed
"pay me and I'll tutor you!" I said 
"fine! but I'm not paying you double your job price since you didn't take that offer!" he finally agreed
"then how much!" i asked
"the same price your job paid you" he said, By this point I didn't want to argue anymore, it would probably be a while until I was able to find another job "fine meet me at the library at 3" I said and hung up.


I packed up my books and grabbed my book bag before putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" my mom asked me as I opened the door "the library, I'll be home in a bit" I said and closed the door behind me. I walked to the library and saw him standing at the door "wow you're actually here" I looked at him and walked to the door "you thought I wouldn't come?" he asked kicked his feet back and fourth. I didn't answer and opened the door as he followed me to an empty table. I sat down and he sat across from me, "what do you need help with" I looked up at him and he was leaned back on his chair with his legs straight out, he looked at me and shrugged "everything I guess". I rolled my eyes "exams are in less than a month and you need help with everything?" I asked and he nodded. I pulled out a practice book and pushed it in front of him. "you don't need me, just use that book and you'll pass" I said. He sat up and put both his elbows on the table, "the agreement was for you to tutor me not just give me a book" he said. "well then study that book" I looked at him as I got my stuff out.
He opened the book and skimmed through it, I didn't pay much attention to him and focused on my own studying. A few hours passed and I looked up to see him fast asleep. I looked at the time and packed up my stuff then tapped him lightly. He opened his eyes and lifted his head up, "I'm leaving now, keep that book with you and if you have any questions just ask me" I said and walked off

 

Daehyun's P.O.V
I fell asleep who knows when and woke up to a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked to see Boyoung staring at me "I'm leaving now, keep that book with you and if you have any questions just ask me" she said and walked off. I sat up and looked at my phone, 5:12pm, I closed the book and went to my car. 
I drove off and a few minutes later arrived at Youngjae's house "how was it" he asked opening the door "I fell asleep" I said. "Wow so much for paying her to tutor you huh" he laughed and I glarred at him "I'm paying this girl to let me borrow a book to sleep on" I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. "hey, that book is pretty simple and straight to the point though" he said as he sat down next to me. "if you don't get something just tell her to elaborate on it" he said.
"Aish" I ruffled my hair. Then I turned to look at Youngjae "I won the bet where's my money" I smiled and he rolled your eyes "I thought you'd forget" he said as he pulled out his wallet.
"I told you your wallet would be mine" I smiled and he handed me the cash.

                                                           Image result for flower tumblr png