CH1

She Changed Me

Boyeong's P.O.V

      My alarm rang and squinted my eyes and turned it off, I laid in bed for a bit longer and rubbed my eyes. I sat up on the edge of my bed and put on my slippers, i opened my room door and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and my younger brother barged into the bathroom "Yah! Haven't you learned how to knock!" I yelled with the toothbrush in my mouth. "Learn to lock the door than" He said and put toothpaste on his toothbrush. My younger brother is Kim Boseon, he's 12, my family consist of  mom, dad, Boseon and my oldest brother Bokyung.
I finished washing my face and walked out the bathroom and went to get changed. I tied my hair up and went downstairs for breakfast, "Good morning appa, Good morning umma" I hugged each of them as they were already at the table. 
"Boseon-ah come down to eat!" My mom yelled
"Coming!" He yelled back and quickly ran downstairs. After breakfast I took the bus to school with Boseon "Noona, theres a seat" He pointed and went to sit down, I sat next to him and looked out the window. Once we arrived to school I got off first since my school was the first stop "bye Bobo, see you later" I patted his head and got off the bus.
I entered the school gates and went straight to my locker, there was nothing interesting about my life honestly, everyday it's school then work but these days I've been studying for the college entrance exams, I'm still not sure where I want to go.

     I got to the classroom and sat down at my desk, I didn't really talk to anyone in school either, the only person i really talked to was my best friend, Hyerim and my seat partner, Jeongsu. "good morning Boyeong" Jeongsu smiled
"good morning" I smiled back and ruffled through my books. As classes went by I took notes and for lunch i walked to the library to do some extra studying. I walked pass the shelf's to look for the book i needed, i turned the corner and saw a couple making out, I walked pass them and how lucky for me, my book was right beside them, I cleared my throat "excuse me" they didn't hear me "ahm excuse me" I said once more and they let go of each other. The girl gave me a disgusted look and the boy stared me pissed. I bowed to them and rolled my eyes and walked away "what the hell" I heard the girl complain.
"Yah Boyeong what did you just do?" Hyerim came up to me
I looked at her confused "Why'd you interrupt them" she asked and i held up my book
"It's Daehyun, Hyerim he'll be making out with another girl by tomorrow" I said and sat down at a table. I got out my textbook and took out my sand which. Once lunch was over everyone headed back to class, i waited for the hallways to clear out and headed back to class myself. 

     After school was over everyone packed up to leave, I packed up my stuff and waited for everyone to clear out before standing up to leave myself. I walked to the door and someone stopped me, I looked up to see Daehyun. He looked down at me and smirked
"excuse me you're in my way" I said 
"I need a favor from you" He smiled "tutor me"
"give me one reason why i would do that" I looked at him 
he shrugged "because you want to be a good class mate?" 
"We're not even in the same class, now move" I tried to push pass him but he wouldn't let me
"Look I need your help, I need to pass this college entrance exam" he stated
"Don't you have a way to pay it through like everything you do in life"
he scoffed "ouch"
"If you'll excuse me now you're going to make me late for work" I squeezed pass him and walked down the hall, i heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see it was Jeongsu
"You scared me" I said as i held my heart
"sorry" he said
"what are you doing still here?" I asked him
"I had forgotten something in my locker" he said as we walked off campus
"well I have to ger going now, see you tomorrow" I said as we walked off in different directions. I walked to my job considering it wasn't far from school, I work at a yogurt shop, it doesn't get busy much so I'm able to study and finish my homework there.
"Oh Boyeong you're here" My boss said as i walked into the door. I bowed to her "I'll get going now, make sure to lock up before you leave" she said and left. I placed my thing under the counter and grabbed out my textbooks, occasionally a few customers would come in but we never gotten really busy before.
"eoseo oshipsio (welcome)" I greeted the customer that just walked in until I realized it was Daehyun
"I'm not going to stop bothering you until you agree to tutor me" He said leaning over the counter
"Keep following me around and I'll call the police on you" I said 
"how much does this place pay you?" He looked around
"none of your business" I said
"well double it, if you tutor me I'll pay you double how ever much they pay you here" he said
"Please leave your disrupting a business here" I said and he started looking around "theres no one here" he said bluntly
"Fine, I'll leave you alone so you can think about the offer" He smiled and walked out the door and drove off.

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

     I left from the yogurt shop and drove off to Youngjae's house, I pulled up to the drive way and turned off my engine. I walked up to the door and knocked to have Youngjae's mom open it "oh Daehyun, Youngjae's upstairs" she said and i bowed to her before dashing upstairs.
"What's up man" Youngjae said as i walked into his room.
"Yah, I've never met a girl so complicated before" I complained as i fell onto his bed
"She's not taking the offer?" He asked
"No, she won't budge" 
"Then give up, why are you trying so hard for her" Youngjae asked
"Dude, if I don't pass this college entrance exam there goes everything i have" I said
"Not the business, aren't you still going to inherit it, I mean who else will" He asked
I ruffled my hair "I don't know dude, I just gotta find a way to make her say yes"
"Bet you she won't, dude she's in my class this girl doesn't talk to anyone" 
"Bet you I will" I sat up
"It's a deal then" Youngjae said and we shook on it.
Kim Boyeong, I Jung Daehyun will get you to tutor me no matter what it takes!

                                                                                
Image result for flower tumblr png

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, it's a little short and boring but it'll get better. I hope at least lol, thanks for subcribing if you did and if you didn't thanks for taking a look at my story. Make sure to check out my other ones too and leave some feedback.