Just one day, if I can be with you

Under the Bridges of Paris

Seokjin's POV: 


I was standing outside Taehyungie's dorm. After last night we both wanted to have at least one proper date. Taehyung said he wants to keep the place a secret until we reach there, so I offered to pick him up from outside his dorm. 

 

I wore my black dress shirt and black ripped jeans today. Normally I wouldn't care that much about clothes but I wanted this day to be perfect. 

 

After today, who knows when I'll get to see him again. I felt my heart drop at the thought pf not being able to see him. I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice a pair of arms sneaking around my waist and pulling me against a chest.

 

"Good morning, Kim Seokjin." Taehyung said as he kissed my jaw. I felt my cheeks heating up at the closeness and turned a shade darker.


"Good morning, Tae."

 

"Aigoo hyung! You turn red so easily. Even your ears went horribly red." Taehyung chuckled and let go of me to face me towards him.

 

He wore a blue buttoned down dress shirt and black trousers. And can I just say wow? 

 

"I can't​ help it when you dress up like a runaway model and kiss me all of sudden! " I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"And you look like a ulzzang - wait you always look like an ulzzang but seeing you in all black, I really couldn't control myself." Taehyung smirked at me.

 

"Come on Jin hyung, let's get going! " Taehyung pulled me towards a car parked beside where we were standing. 

 

"Where are we going Taehyungie?"
"Pont Des Art." 

~~

 

"Is this your first time here, Taehyungie?" I glanced at him while walking towards the famous love lock bridge. 

 

"Well most of the people come here with their loved once. Sure, I have dated people but I was never in a relationship with them." Taehyung said as he locked his fingers with mine. I smiled at the happy guy besides me.

 

We reached the bridge while walking hand in hand. I could see all the colorful locks on the railings of the bridge from far. They came in all shapes and colors. Some were simple sliver locks, some had lovers name carved on them with bright ink, some were heart or oval shaped .


Nonetheless all of them together only added to the charm of the bridge with arched lamps .

 

We stood beside the railing where you could feel the wind in your hair and soothing sound of the waves of the river, crashing against the collums of the bridge.

 

Taehyung closed his eyes and smiled with his face turned towards the sky, making his hair blow in the wind.

 

"It's beautiful." I break the thin ice like silence.
"I mostly feel that way because I'm​ standing beside you." Taehyung smiled at me and took out a small lock from his pockets.

 

"So do you have any wishes to make, Jin hyung?"
"Yes, but we are not gonna throw the key in the river."

~

I finished writting on the lock with a blue marker. Taehyung stood beside me, carefully tying two balloons to the key of the lock. Taehyung looked over my shoulder to read what I wrote.

 

"Here's to meeting you again and again." Taehyung read out aloud what I wrote on the lock. He stared at me for while after reading it. He seemed as if he got lost in his thoughts again.

 

"Taehyung-ah! Hey let's do it together." I said while turning him by the shoulders towards me.

 

"When I lock this thing, you let go of the balloons. Okay?" Taehyung nodded towards me. I kneeled on the ground to lock it.

 

"One. Two. Three." I lock it with a click sound and Taehyung lets go of the balloons at the same time. I got up from the ground to smile at Taehyung.

 

"Why did you tie the balloons with the key Seokjinnie?" Taehyung brought his gaze from the balloons to meet my eyes.

 

"We already locked my wish here right? That's because I met you for the first in this city. But if I threw the key in the river, my wish would stay in this place forever. But now my wish will fly towards where the winds take it." I paused to look  at Taehyung.

 

"And I will meet you in every city I go to, again and again." Taehyung suddenly took a step closer to me and grabbed me by the collar to kiss me fiercely. I deepened the kiss by tangling my hands in his hair.

 

~

"Come on now, I wouldn't have gotten all dressed up if we just went to the bridge. Proper date needs proper meal too." Taehyung said chuckling as he ordered our deserts.

 

After the Pont Des Art, we went to a restaurant where the menu was full with lip smackingly delicious deserts. The whole glass rooftop restaurant had a gorgeous view from anywhere. 

 

I looked at Taehyung who suddenly leaned towards me from the opposite side of table again to wipe the frosting from my lips with his thumb.

 

"Also because I get to do this again and again." Taehyung smirked as he put his thumb in his mouth. I tried to reach for the tissues on the table but Taehyung snatched them away from my reach.

 

"Oh but you don't get to do that baby." Taehyung let out a evil smirk as I slumped back at my chair in defeat.


We talked about everything and nothing, just sitting there spending almost half of day enjoying the spectacular view.

 

We arrived at my hotel in the evening, exhausted from our trip we crashed on the hotel bed. Taehyung laid on his back  beside me with our arms around each other.

"When's your flight Jin hyung?" Taehyung said with a tight lipped smile though his eyes looked empty.

"Three hours from now. Hey don't be sad Tae. I hate to see you like this." I sat up on the bed and cupped his chicks with my hands.

 

"You said you will go back to Korea after six more months, right? Then we'll get to see each other again." Taehyung sighed.

 

"I know. But what I don't know is how am I gonna survive six months without you. " 

 

"It's gonna be okay. I'll call you whenever I can. We'll never feel too apart from each other. But.." I tried to smile towards him as I took a deep breath.

 

"If you find someone along the way, don't let this.. don't let us holding you back. Even if I get to be beside you as a friend, I will be happy for you." I tried to speak normally but midway through my sentence I felt my voice breaking.

 

"I don't want to be with just someone. I want to be with the handsome idiot called Kim Seokjin." Taehyung flicked my forehead and smiled at me. I bumped my forehead onto his and hugged him tightly, pulling him closer again.

 

~

"So you have got everything? Passport, visa, luggage, MasterCard, phone-" Taehyung was fidgeting before I had to check-in into the airport.

 

"I've got everything Taehyung. Don't worry." I smiled at him. I put my fingers on the corners of his lips and pulled it upwards to make him smile.

 

"I have something for you in your dorm by the way. I asked Jimin to put them in your room." Taehyung smiled at me and wrapped one of his hands around my shoulders, bringing me close to him so our foreheads were touching.

 

"Can I ask what did you put there?"

"You can but I wanted to surprise you." Taehyung nodded at my words.

 

"Travel safe okay? And call me when you reach South Korea." 

"I will Taehyung. Please take care of yourself. And don't worry about us, we can always work things out. I can visit you again when I get another break." 

 

"So... I guess I will see you later?" I was already getting late for my flight, if I couldn't​ stop talking to him I'll have to travel back in coach. 

 

Taehyung linked our fingers and kissed me one last time before I leave. He slowly turned away and started walking towards the exit. I watched him walk away slowly as I remember I still haven't told him directly.

 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" I shout at the top of my lungs , bringing attention to the passer- by towards us. But I really couldn't care less about people at that moment.

 

"Yes?" Taehyung stopped in his tracks and turned around.

 

"I LOVE YOU!" Taehyung had tears forming in his eyes as he stared at me for a moment than ran towards me, almost throwing himself at me.

" I love you too Seokjin." He grinned flashing his blinding boxy smile at me. I'm gonna miss seeing your smile so much babe.

 

 

A/N: I am back everyone ^-^