Paris.

Under the Bridges of Paris
I look out from the window of my hotel room. Sunshine was dripping from my window & spread onto my bed . It was so cozy & warm that I felt as if I could spend my whole day just lying between the white sheets ,staring out my window to look at the busy but not too crowded shiny gravel paths below.


 There were so many trees beside the streets that it was impossible not to notice the fresh leaves indicating the beginning of spring.I love spring & the warmth it provided. I just wanted to lie in my bed to enjoy this warmth but I had so many things to get done, so I pulled the sheet off me breaking the spell of the moment.

I took a hot shower & got dressed. I grabbed my backpack & got down from the hotel. It did offer me a pleasant hearty dinner last night but I want to explore the places around a bit more. So I tried to find the closest cafe from my hotel.

I found a small but cheerful cafe after walking for 5 minutes. I took a seat beside the window & ordered a cafe au lait. I wanted to have something unusual for breakfast so I ended up ordering half a dozen of portugaises. Which I have no idea about. Couple minutes later my order arrived & I found out that it was a dish of oysters. It tasted so good that I almost ordered moe. But as I said I wanted to try new places so I finished all of them.


I walked out the cafe into the warm windy streets.I walked through the gardens and then went to the Musée du Luxembourg where the great paintings
were but most of them have been transferred to the Louvre and the Jeu de Paum now. I have heard there was a exhibition at Luxembourg though so they might have many masterpieces there.



I walked through the long corridors & halls of Musée du Luxembourg & looked around to the paintings hanged on stark white walls. I love looking at paintings though I didn't understand meaning behind those paintings much. It's not like I want to either . I took out my phone to take pictures of a painting of a guitar. But someone bumped into me, causing me to almost drop my phone. I turned around to utter an apology to the person but the person almost ran past me. That's when I realized that there were very few people in this hall. Only some ladies taking pictures of the place & a guy in blue jacket with brown fur on the collars & a pair of black skinny jeans who must be also a korean.

What caught my attention was this guy was staring at a picture of Vincent Van Gogh for way more minutes than it was normal. I really liked Van Gogh but I couldn't really see the painting that well from far. So walked closer to the guy & tried to take a picture of the starry nights. 


The guy turned his head towards me & looked at me.



Taehyung's POV:



I almost got lost in the starry nights. I really love this masterpiece of Van Gogh. Actually the reason I came here today was to finally get a good look at it again. It was the last day of it's exhibition so it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. There weren't many people at this part of the building so I just stood. My mind drifted off so I just stood in front of the painting.

The moment I opened my eyes I saw a handsome guy standing near me who was holding a phone in one of his hands & a backpack on the other.

Or is he a statue though?


Because never have I ever seen a human as perfect as him. He had pink hair,broad shoulders,almond shaped eyes & perfect full lips that made him look like something out of this world.He'd look like a perfectly detailed sculpture if he's ears weren't cherry red right now.

"So you love Van Gogh too?" I grabbed on the topic of Van Gogh because that's the first thing that popped onto my mind. 


"Yes,I do.I really don't know that much about art but starry night is one of my favorite paintings." the guy said.


"Are you an arts major?" 


"No,I really love arts but I'm a music major." I replied.

"I'm a drama major.My name is Kim Seokjin." he said with a bow. 


"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm very pleased to meet you."I bowed to him.


"Which year do you attend to Seokjin-sshi?" 


"I'm a third year.And it's okay you don't have to be that formal with me" he said with a smile.


"I'm a first year,Jin hyung. So is this your first time in paris? I've been staying here for two months now but I've rarely seen anyone from south Korea." 


"I arrived here yesterday from there. I had a semister break so I came here right after my finals ended." he replied.


"How long are you gonna stay here,Jin hyung?" Only now I realized that I was supposed to call him Seokjin hyung. I had a tendency to shorten people's names.I even call my best friend Chim Chim instead of Jimin. But I couldn't just start calling him Seokjin hyung now.


"Uhmm hyung,do you mind me calling you Jin hyung?" 


"No,I like it to be honest. None has ever called me Jin hyung before. & I'm gonna stay in Paris for a week ."Jin hyung chuckled.


"Oh my God hyung there are so many things to see in Paris! It's gonna be hard to manage to see them in such a short time.Do you need any help with it?"


"I know Taehyung-ah. But with your help maybe I can speed up my process. Only if you are free of course." 


"Sure hyung! We can start our mission of discovering Paris from Tonight. I'll be free just after this evening. So is tonight at eight okay for you?" I asked him.


"Sure. Thank you so much Taehyung-ah. It really means a lot. And I was really getting tired from communicating with English around everyone" 


"It's the least I can do. Besides I'll be able enjoy my break from tonight,so it'll be great for me to have companion. Also I've learned a little French from the people here.It's not that good but it's passable." I replied with my boxy smile.



"So tonight at eight?"

"Tonight at eight."


Author's Note: Hey My lovely readers! Thank you so much to those who subscribed & commented! Love you guys so much. I used informations about Paris from a book so it might not be 100% accurate as I've never been to Paris. So if any of you find any mistakes at all please let me know.

I love comments so please let me know whatever comes to you mind after reading this!

Also I finally proof read it.