Cheery Petals Shower

Under the Bridges of Paris

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

After spending over twenty four hours writting twelve thousand words of it, this fic has finally come to it's end. It was my first time writting a multiple chaptered taejin fiction and I enjoyed every minute of it!

I started writing this fic during my summer vacation because of the abundance of taejin . Writting fics soon however, turned out to be a effective way for me to fight depression. I think my language skills have also gotten loads better thanks to continually writting. (That's just what I think ㅠ-ㅠ)

Also,

Thanks to @bookaholic on AFF because your beautifully detailed comments are what inspired me to write more. I am honoured to have had such a supportive reader like you. Your comments made me smile everytime I came across it. Without this support I am not sure I would be able to complete this fic. And your moodboard is absolute perfection <3

Thanks to @vjinved , you are one of the coolest person I have ever come to known thanks to my fics and twitter. Thank you so much for showing your love to my fic and blessing our timeline with taejin. I'm really really touched that you liked my fics this much, I almost gave up on writting but the fact you liked it so much is what motivated me to complete this fic.

I hope you like the end <3

Thanks to everyone who bookmarked, upvoted, commented and subscribed to this fic.

Please look forward to my other taejin fics. And you can check out my other story You are calling out to me (are you my destiny)

when you feel Taejin deprived. If you have prompts or requests, let me know at @taeoverflowers on Tumblr. I hope to see you guys in my other fics.
Hwaiting!

And to all the readers of "Under the Bridges of Paris", if you have enjoyed reading this as much as I had while writing, then I am a successful writer.  Good luck to you and have a great day!

And now on to the story! ^-^

 

_________________________________________________

"So have you started packing stuff for the trip yet?" Taehyung asks as I show him all my bags and suitcases for the Japan trip. I lower the laptop so he gets a proper view of the half opened cartons beside my bed.

 

"Yeap, I'm so excited Taehyung-ah! I am going to see the cheery blossom in Kanazawa for the first time." I grin widely, making Taehyung smile as well.

 

My phone starts beeping in my pocket. "Hang on." I say to Taehyung as I  took out my phone to see a text from Namjoon.

 

"That's my cue to leave. I will call you later okay, baby?" I tilt my head, the cute boxy grin is back on Taehyung after the gesture.

 

It has been a while since Taehyung had those breakdowns. This long distance relationship thing is still hard but we always putting all the efforts in it. Taehyungie doesn't bring up that these days and seems genuinely happy in a month.

 

"Okay, Jinnie." Taehyung smacks his lips on the screen excessively as I throw a flying kiss towards him.

~

I take a deep breath; walk around in slow circles, taking in the site of white and pink cheery petals twirling around the tall trees. The stone graveled street almost hidden under blankets of petals, giving the effect to make the whole path look buried under pink snow.

 

Though the whole garden is at the top of a hill; there's lakes, canals and a homely looking restaurant serving quality seafood with a captivating lakeside view.

 

But the sight I have heard most of Kanawaja, is the view of gardens and streams from the top of the hills. The garden looks brilliant covered in shades of light green, white & pink; huge plum & cheery blossom trees bowing over the cannels.

 

Jaehwan and Junghwan were absolutely jag-lagged after the flight to here, Namjoon was still sleeping like a log in his room. So with no friends to explore the garden with, I choose to go on a rendezvous all by myself. I went to Paris all alone last year, so this should be easier .

 

My mind almost travelled back to the time when I went to Paris. How desperately I wanted to change myself but ended up changing my life there.

 

I smiled and stared at the beautiful trees in front of me as I remembered about how I first met Taehyung.

 

I wish he were beside me to watch this beautiful landscape, to link my fingers with his while walking down the street, to cuddle him when cold wind blows by, to pepper his lips with kisses whenever his gets too shy.

 

I took a turn to left and took the long stairs with a narrow fountain besides the ralings. I took out my phone to take a picture of myself in front of the fountain; I still haven't sent Tae any pictures Kanazawa after arriving here.

 

I sent a picture of myself standing beside the fountain to him.

 

"I miss you, Tae! Isn't the place beautiful? If only we could see this together <3" I pressed send.

 

Minutes later, Taehyung replied back.

 

"Jinnie's wish is my command."

 

I furrowed my brows as I tried to decipher the meaning behind the text. Which wish is he talking about right now? The bigger mistry was how was he up this early in the morning? It's barely 8 am ; which counts as dawn for Taehyung.

 

I shook my head as I smiled; muttering to myself. " I wonder how did you wake up this early."

 

"I woke up wanting to kiss you. That's how." said a voice from behind me.

 

That's strange, I didn't notice anyone else anywhere near the stairs. I spun around to see who it was, only to find..

 

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I stared wide eyed at the black haired guy standing a bit far from the stairs; Taehyung in all his glory looking like a runaway model with his ruffled hair, flashing his boxy smile as he walked towards me.

 

I almost sprint towards Taehyung; throwing my arms around his shoulders as Taehyung spun me around. Taehyung gently puts me back on my feet; still gripping tightly on my leather jacket as he leans his forehead to mine.

 

"You're here." I managed to choke out before my breath starts to hitch with the proximity of being this close to my love after months. I cupped his cheeks with both my hands as Taehyung smiled and leaned into the touch.

 

"I'm here." Taehyung stares with his wonderful eyes at me. I felt him kissing my fingertips as he trailed his hands from my waist up to my back; sending shivers down my spine after his hand rested on my shoulders. It's been so long since I last held him on my arms.

 

"Baby I missed you so, so much." I brought one of my hands down to his waist; clinging onto the grip of his shirt in my hand. I felt as my source of happiness is just gonna fly away from me as soon as I let go of him.
 

"Well, I crossed out one of your wishes. How about you make my wish come true now?" I smile against Taehyung's lips before tangling my fingers in his black hair.

 

"But Taehyungie, you are my wish come true."

 

Taehyung grabs on my shoulders as I press my lips onto his under the plum blossom trees. The taste of the sweet peaches linger on his breath as he gently yet passionatly tugs at my bottom lip.

 

I feel weak on my knees as I cross my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to feel the loud thumping of his heart beating in sync with mine. The warmth of his body spreading through my body as it almost makes me dizzy with happiness.
 

White and pink petals twirls all around us in the gentle breeze, makes the place around us look like a scene out of a novel. Magical and breathtakingly beautiful at the same time.

 

We finally pull apart as we both run out of breath. Taehyung pants as he leans his forehead against mine again.

 

"And I missed you more, Jin hyung." Taehyung's lips pull into a frown as I peck his frown away.

 

"Taehyung-ah, when did you come here? How long are you gonna stay in Japan?" Taehyung blushed to a shade of pink as he rubbed his palms on the back of his neck.

 

" Well... I chose Japan as the location where we should study for at least six months. After that I  just depends on how long do you want me to stay with you. We can return to Korea after this."

 

Taehyung brings his thumb to my cheek to wipe away a tear I didn't even know the existence of until Tae wiped it off my face.

 

" I can move to here for a year if you want. And about staying in Korea, till death do us apart?" Taehyung rubbed at the corner of his now glassy eyes swarming with tears.

 

"Jinnie you are making me cry..." Taehyung pokes my cheeks with his hands as he kisses me again.

 

"Till death do us apart." Taehyung nods making his strands of hairs fall over his eyes. We both smile at each other we start walking over to a bench; with arms still wrapped around each other.

 

"Wait how did you know exactly where I'd be?" I tried to lighten up the mood. Taehyung chuckled in response.

 

"I called Jaehwan hyung, and he was the one who told me. Oh and hyung no one's jet lagged." Taehyung chuckles.

 

"Well Namjoon is actually sleeping like a log.." We both burst into laughter. I stared at Taehyung even while laughing, I missed hearing the low chuckle Taehyung makes when he can't stop laughing.

 

"I wanted to meet you again to fall for you every single time. And love you for as long as we have." I buried my head in the crook of Taehyung's neck.
 

"Inside our phone screens or right beside me, I am falling in love with you every single day Taehyung-ah." Taehyung tilted my head up to meet his eyes and peppered my face with kisses.

 

The feeling of butterflies in my stomach , the reassurance in his words, the longing in his eyes, the smile on his lips as he kisses me breathless; it's what I dreamed of every single night for the past months. It's living the love from the novels you read until you realize you are just in love with the idea of it.

 

But that's before I met him. That's before the definition of love became living with Kim Taehyung. Appreciating every single moment with him and to hold him close to my heart.

 

That's when love became holding onto the dream my Taehyung is, and to live the miracle of meeting my dream; wondering in halls on a sudden getaway week, coloring the void in my life with warm hues.

 

Filling me up with bubbling happiness everytime I meet his eyes; everytime I feel love.

 

_____________________________

If you have read the whole story from beginning, please leave me a comment.