Of Selcas, Crossiants and Amusement rides

Under the Bridges of Paris
Taehyung's POV:



"Hey Jin hyung, let's go eat crossiants! I'm famished." I squealed in excitement as we passed a bakery. 


"Sure." Jin hyung yawned and pulled his faded peach hoodie over his dishevelled, messy pink hair. 


"Are you sleepy Jin hyung?" I asked as I scooted closer to him. He looks as if he might doze off while walking in a slow pace.


"Uhmmm... Taehyung, it's five in the morning." He replied as he rubbed at his eyes.


"It is?!" I looked down at my watch to see the time .


"Omo! Jin hyung I'm so sorry! I didn't even look at my watch once!"


 I bowed my head in embarrassment. He was probably exhausted from all the walking we did yesterday. I didn't even notice in my excitement, threw on the first black shirt I found and wore baggy black trousers. Litterally ran to his place then called him to let him know that I was near the hotel. 


"Taehyungie just make sure to get me latte. I always need caffeine in the morning." He patted my shoulder. Well I think it was more like he was stumbling alot and grabbed onto my shoulder as a support. 


I nodded quickly and almost ran into a cafe the moment I spotted one. 


I got us both lattes and crossiants. It seemed as if all Jin hyung needed to fully gain control of his limbs was to drain down the latte under three minutes. I stared in disbelief with wide eyes and a slightly parted mouth. 


The surprised expression slowly became a wide grin. Jin hyung's​ whole face slowly started to regain it's pink tone as soon as finished the coffee.


He looks like a God who came straight outta a novel. If novel characters wore huge, oversized faded peach hoodie and had their hair dyed in a brilliant shade of pink of course.


 We ended up ordering croque-madam too along with the crossiants. Jin hyung closed his eyes and started to muze about how different it was from other crossiants he ate before like a satisfied food critic. 


 I took out my phone to take a picture of him eating a crossiant as if he was having the time of his life.


Somehow it ended up being a selca of both of us. Me pointing at the crossiant in front of me and Jin hyung taking a bite out of his one.

~~~~ 


We decided yesterday before hand that we'll go going to Disneyland today. Don't get me wrong! It was a amazing feeling to see the huge Museum, walking between the bookselves only to drown at the enchanting smell of parchment paper, explore the memoirs of people we've only read about in books.

But after a while, it started to become overwhelming. So to get our taste of adventure, we chose Disneyland.

~~~

"Oh my God! Taehyung ah I think the guy behind us broke his voice by screaming his

lungs out." Jin hyung broke into laughter as we got of the rollar coaster." The guy was kinda showing off in front of us about how he wasn't even a little scared of such a silly thing. Look who's​ scared now.

He laughed in his squeaky, wind shield wiping sound like laughter. It doesn't seem like it's the most beautiful sound in the world when you describe it to someone. But once I saw how his doe like eyes sparkle everytime he laughs. Once I got used to hearing​ his laugh, I tried to make him laugh often just to hear him laugh. 

And the easiest way to make him laugh was to tell him to say a joke. Or falling face front in the ground while trying to get through the crowd. Which I wasn't very eager to do.


"What's the color of a burger?"


"Uhmm...."

"Burgendy! Burgendy!" Jin hyung broke into his adorable laughter again.

How can a guy look this handsome when making a funny face? I thought as laughed with him. I really liked this burgendy one though. 

"Let's ride the ferris wheel ,Jin hyung!"

"Sure but why are taking off your shoes?"

"I'm gonna ride it barefooted!"

"Really?! Does it make any difference though?"

"Not that much. I think it more has to do with the fact that I don't like wearing shoes."

"I think I'm gonna try being barefooted on a ride next time."


~~~

After Star Wars & Pirates of the Caribbean we decided to try a ride which looked similar to bungee jumping but instead of only tying your leg ,you are wearing a vest with the ropes underneath the vest.


Also you are swinged back and forth instead of being dropped from a high place. 


The only problem being my phobia of height. 


I don't get scared of riding roller coasters or looking down from high rooftop​s. Because there's earth beneath​ my feet at least. But if I'm getting swung from at least 20 meters off ground, I feel my head spinning.


"Hey Taehyung is something wrong? Are you feeling nauseated?" 


I shaked my head at disapproval.


"I'm slightly scared of heights." I managed to wear a smile before pressing my lips into a thin line.


"We rode roller coasters before this one. Are you just uneasy about this ride?" 


"It's more like I only feel uneasy when there's​ no kind of ground beneath my feet." 


"It's okay Taehyung. Let's just skip this ride." 


"But I want to try it at least once, Jin hyung."


Jin hyung looked like he was in deep thought for a while.


"Let's take off our shoes." 


"But hyung what if you are tickelish? Once Jiminie laughed to tears while trying to ride the ferris wheel barefeet." 


" I want to try riding it barefoot Taehyungie! We'll be like Supermen!!" Jin hyung said in a excited tone. 


"Okay then." I could not but grin at him.


~

We got on the ride together. Jin hyung locked his arm with mine and smiled brightly at me as if there were sunshine in his smiles.


I smiled back.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHH-AHHHH" We both screamed as the ride started swinging. 



It felt as if we were flying in the blue sky with our hands streched out in front of us. I looked below us to get a over-all view of the rides in this side of the area. 



"Taehyung look a bird!!! " Jin hyung literally screamed as it was heard to hear each other through the wind. 



"Woah!"

"Taetae, do you know how a cuckoo feels?"



I started laughing just at the thought of him saying a joke up in here. I gotta take him to Pont de Alexandre & nearby park tomorrow. If he likes birds he's gonna love it. Besides it already qualifies as a quiet place.


We gotta eat something exceptionally good to celebrate his forth day in Paris. 


We are going to shopping tonight as Jin hyung says he has to buy loads of things for everyone​.


I let out a sigh. Only four days left before Jin hyung leaves Paris.


Jin hyung screamed in happiness at the sight of ice-creams. 


"Come on Taehyung. I feel like I haven't had Rocky Road in months!" Jin hyung dragged me towards the ice-cream place.


I am surely gonna miss him a lot for someone  I met only three days ago.



___________________________



Author's Note: Hey my beloved reader! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! 
This is Seokjin's third day in Paris.
Thanks to everyone who subscribed, upvoted or commented my stories. I'm gonna dedicate my chapters to those who showed me a lot of support from now on. So this one is for LuciferBuzel!
Oh and Jin's outfit is the one he wore yesterday on their way to Bangkok. Taehyung's outfit is the one he was seen wearing later while eating at BTS live brick cafe with Seokjin. 

I'm so happy to see e a t Jin & t a e Jin after such a long time. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh and @vjinved I know because I follow you on Twitter. I love your account btw! Your account is one of the reasons I became a Taejin stan ^-^