Day at the Museum

Under the Bridges of Paris


"Tae,are you sure we aren't lost?"



"Don't worry Jin hyung. I'm pretty sure we have to take right & then go forward to see The Fortune Teller."



I scratched the back of my head. We were standing at the Louvre Museum at right now. And I'm pretty sure we are lost. It's not like we are in a deserted area or stuck in the section of Egyptian Mummies but we are trying to find the painting for almost twenty minutes now.



Normally I'd be panicking by now but seeing the calm Taehyung besides me some how it didn't bother me much that we couldn't find the painting. Every painting in Louvre was worth looking at so I glanced at them even if it's for a little while.



"Okay I'm 97 percent sure we are heading to the 'Monalisa' right now." Taehyung said after taking out his ear plugs which he was using to listen to the audio guide.


~


"How crazy is this?" I chuckled looking at Taehyung.
"We end up chasing one of the most famous paintings of all time but only to find 'The' most famous one!" I said while looking up to get a better view of the painting called 'Monalisa' .


Yeap the famous Monalisa. This was perhaps the most crowded area of the Louvre. Well ..second most crowded since we decided to enter the Louvre through the glass hall. The line was really long. But since Taehyung dragged me outside my hotel at 8 in the morning, thankfully we were at the front of the line.


"Well what can I say? I'm a happy-go-lucky guy." Taehyung grinned at me. 


"Oh Jin hyung you should probably take a photo with it. It's gonna get super crowded really soon."


I handed him my phone in a hurry ,scooted closer to the painting & smiled. Taehyung took some pictures of me. Taehyung & I took some selcas together too. We stood a bit farther from the painting so we are not blocking others view. I was admiring the beauty of the painting when Taehyung spoke up.


"It's still mysterious & captivating no matter how many times you look at it. Sometimes I think she is not smiling at all." 

"Really? I was thinking that maybe she was happy but she was trying not to show it." 

I looked at Taehyung who looked zoomed out. As if either he was drowning in his thoughts or he intentionally stopped his mind to think of anything at all. I looked at him to say something but he looked back at me & smiled. 


"Oh Jin hyung here's your phone. The lobster cover is really cute though."

"Well I wanted to buy another one but it said to me 'let's go to the beach!' "

 
Taehyung stared at me for a moment than broke into laughter. 

"Aish! Hyung I had no idea you knew such puns!" Taehyung said while clutching his hand over his heart & laughing to tears.


"I know I'm unbeliebubbly (unbelievable+ bubbly) good at it." Taehyung almost fell on the floor still laughing.

"Oh Hyung my art major friend is also supposed to be here today. I am gonna ring him to speed up the process." He said after wiping his tears & standing up straight again.

I nodded my head. Taehyung took out his phone & started dialing his friend. 

"Yah are you at the Louvre yet?" I heard Taehyung saying to the person on the other end.



"Can you come to section where "Monalisa" is? I'm trying to find another painting but it's taking ages even with the audio guide." Taehyung paused to hear his friend on line.


"Drag him here too. Ppali. " Taehyung hanged up.



~



Almost ten minutes after Taehyung hanged up, I saw a raven haired boy running towards us while dragging a blond boy with him. 



"Jiminie!!" Taehyung literally cried out in happiness & hugged the shorted blond boy. And then hugged both of them together.


"Oh Hello hyung! I should've probably introduced myself. I'm Park Jimin. I go to the same year as Taetae but I'm a dance major." The blond boy replied with a bow. Jimin was slightly shorter than us but tall in general. He had lovable squishy cheeks & eyes that turned into crecent moons everytime he smiled. 


"And I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm a 3rd year drama major at Konkuk." I replied with a hearty smile.


"I'm Jeon Jungkook aka both of your rescuer today. I'm an art major but I go to a different uni than them." Jungkook replied with a innocent bunny like smile. 

"Pleasure to meet you both." I bowed back to both of them.

"So let's get started on our mission of showing Jin-hyung our favorite paintings & art pieces! Hwaiting!" Jungkook held his fist up like a fighter ,leading us all.

~~



We took a lot of pictures & saw many sculptures & paintings there. Taehyung claimed after seeing a broad shouldered statue that I was a real life sculpture because only sculptures can have shoulders like mine. Jimin & Jungkook said even my face is more good looking than sculptures' , all declaring me as an  'Art of God'. My ears went red at the showers of compliments so I started asking them question about the antics there.




 We got so hungry from walking around his gigantic place that our stomachs literally growled. I felt so happy to make new friends here because when I came here I thought how boring it might turn out without companions. So I insisted on paying the bills after they did so much for me.

"Jiminie stick with me! I don't want you to get lost!" Jungkook said as we walked out of one of the cafes in the museum.



Jimin tsked. " I didn't get lost Kookie. You thought I got lost because of the six-foot guy in front of you blocking your view."

"I'm not taking chances when it comes it my precious mochi. Come on Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin while smirking and started dragging him towards the exit.The exit was as equally crowded as the entrence. Jimin blushed a little. 

"Taehyung hyung keep on eye on Seokjin hyung . SuperKook can't lose any of you." Kookie yelled at us from the distance.

"On it. Bye guys" Taehyung waved at them.
He turned towards me. He grabbed one of my hands & locked his fingers with mine while following them. I flinched a bit but I kept holding his hand with a tight grip.

"Hyung is something wrong?"

"Uhmm no. It's just I don't... I'm not used to holding others hands a lot. It's not like I'm uncomfortable with it or anything. It's just I didn't like my fingers that much when I was younger."

"But why?"

"Because they are crooked? I know it's silly but I was a child when I felt like that . I learned guitar at that time so my fingers hurt a lot but it's okay now." I said those last words in a hurry without looking at Taehyung. When he tightened his grip on my hand I looked towards him again. 

"I like your fingers,Jin hyung. Look they fit perfectly with mine." He grinned at me.

"You have pianoist like hands Taehyung. I thought you play piano when I saw your hands. That's why they fit perfectly." I smiled back at him.

"I played saxophone for four years. And no Jin hyung you are the only person whose hand fit with mine." He flashed a blinding smile towards me again.

I felt the warmth of his hand spreading through my hands & reaching my heart. I've hold other people hands many times but never ever I have felt this way. I feel safe & secure with him. And I've surely never before felt secure with someone I've only met a day ago.

"Let's go hyung. We still have Shakespeare & Company to go to. You love books so you'll love the huge place."

"I've heard they have the biggest collection of books!"

"What's a collection without any Manga?!"


 

author's note: Thank you for so many subscribers! And shout out to @vjinved who blessed me on Twitter! *Blows kisses like Seokjin*

Ppali means hurry up in Hangul (Korean).

This is Seokjin's second day in Paris.

And I accidentally said platinum was one of Taehyung's friends' hair color to one of my lovely readers. I'm sorry sweetheart I meant to write platinum blond instead.

And if you guys are wondering why their hair colors are from different area , it's because I chose those colors which I loved the most on them. As for my bias Taehyung, I love every single color on him. But I chose a signature one so you'd know who I'm talking about just by reading the description. 

Pink haired Jin is well ... Let's just say I forgot how to pronounce bias after I saw his pink hair for the first time.

Jimin has the hair color he dyed his hair during mnet last year.

Jungkook has Dope era hair color. BTW Jikook is also my otp. They are so cute.

I'm not hundred percent satisfied with this chapter because I changed my writing style & it's a bit messy than I thought it'd be. Hopefully I will get better at this! Hwaiting!