Sweeter than Sweet

Under the Bridges of Paris


The sunlight was hitting me straight across the face when I woke up in the morning. I yawned and tried to stretch out my hands only to find one of my arms trapped under the body of someone. I opened my eyes to find a peacefully sleeping Taehyung beside me. 

He had one of his legs over my knees, his right hand was on my chest almost as if he was grabbing my shirt. My right hand was trapped under his waist. I propped myself up on one elbow to see his face clearly which was half buried on the pillow.


He looked like a messy haired angel when he slept. His messy, dishevelled yet gorgeous looking fringes fell to his eyes. His pink lips almost turned into a cute pout. His chest was slowly heaving up and down as if he was having  trouble breathing. 

Suddenly I reached my hands out and touched his beautiful eyelashes.


I felt my heartbeat getting faster and all the blood rushing to my face as I touched him. It felt as if I might melt just by touching him. I took my hands off his face. I wanted to shake off this strange feeling because I can't seem to make any sense of this sudden change in feeling towards him.


"Taehyungie... Wake up." I tried to wake him up from his deep slumber by calling his name a few times. 


"Hmmmm." He murmured with his eyes closed. I stopped trying to crawl out from his hold because that was only leading to be pulled back more firmly against his chest. 


"Hey, Taehyungie are you okay?" I brushed off his fringes from his eyes. 


"Better now." He said with a smile as he opened his eyes.


"Does it happen often ? It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it but-"


"I wanna talk about anything and everything if I am talking to you." Taehyung brought up a hand to ruffle my hair.


"It's just... I have really bad nightmares sometimes." Taehyung let out a sigh.


"It doesn't happen that often but when it does I can't seem to fall asleep those night. Last nights was one of the very few exceptions."


"You were shaking pretty badly though."


"That happens a lot, so does screaming in sleep. Thank God you woke me up before it got worse. I'm so sorry for waking you up though. That's why I didn't want to stay over here Jin hyung. I didn't wanna-"


"Hey don't say it like that. I'm glad I could take care of you even if it's for a little while." I hugged Taehyung tightly.


Taehyung hugged me back tighter wrapping his arms around my neck and waist as buried his head in my shoulders again. We stayed like that for a while before I broke the hug and grinned at him.


"Anything for you." I replied as I tried to get down from the bed. Taehyung closed his eyes and smiled.


"Where are you going?" He almost whispered in my ears, making me shiver from the closeness.


"To brush my teeth, where else?" I replied as I still tried to free myself from his grip. 


"Stay a bit more, Jin hyung. You are so warm, it feels nice to hold you like this. Besides you just said anything for me." Taehyung said as he opened his eyes to look at me.


Suddenly he giggled."Why is your face so red, Jin hyung?"


"Probably because of all the sunshine falling on my face. I think it's warmer on my side than it's yours. Wanna switch?" I blurted out the only reason that would make sense right now.


"Not at all. I want body warmth not sunlight on my face warmth." He said as he snuggled closer to me.


"But what about our plans, Taehyungie? It's almost 10 am in the morning." 


"It's ....WAIT WHAT?!" Taehyung sat up all of a sudden almost breaking me in half.  


"Oh my God! Jin hyung are you alright? I'm so sorry." Taehyung crawled over to my side to check if I was okay.


"Yeap totally fine. So you were saying?"

"We are having the sweetest breakfast of our life! Get ready Jin hyung!" Taehyung said after picking up his now dried clothes.


"I'll go back to my dorm and grab some things. Wait for me downstairs after twenty minutes. I'll be back in a jiffy!" He rushed to the bathroom to change into his clothes and almost ran downstairs in a hurry afterwards.


~~~ 

"That was literally the sweetest breakfast of my life. And I got to spend it with the only person who loves desserts as much as me." I said while having a huge chocolate Britton ice-cream cone. 


Taehyung was eating the same thing but rocky road flavor. We just finished our tour in four cafes. We had eclairs, pastries, pancakes, muffins, crepes and delicious frappes.


"I knew you would love it. Their eclairs were baked perfection." Taehyung said while he took a huge bite of his cone.


"So where are we going now, Taehyung ?"


"You said you wanted to buy some things. So we are going to shopping now." Taehyung stared at me.


"Is something wrong?"

"Nope. I just want to have a bite of your Ice-cream."


"Sure, here." I held out the ice-cream towards him. He took a step closer and took a bite of it. He closed his eyes as if trying to remember its taste and compare it with other flavors.


"I don't think I ever liked chocolate ice-cream as much as I'm loving it right now. " Taehyung smiled at me.


"Really? Maybe it's because the ice-creams of that shop is one of best in here."


"But I've tried their chocolate one before. It never tasted this good,Jin hyung! It's always the company and place that makes the food taste better." Taehyung chuckled.


"Maybe you are right. I mean we are only walking on gravel paths right now but since it's Paris everything seems kind of enchanting and captivating at same time." 


"I'm totally captivated with the view I am getting right now." Taehyung stopped walking and turned to face towards me.


"I'm eating ice-cream with a ethereal looking human who happens to be the sweetest hyung on earth has chocolate smeared on his lips from eating ice-cream like a six years old." Taehyung brought his fingers to my lips to wipe the chocolate off from my lips.


He wiped it off with his thumbed and brought his thumb to his tongue to  it clean. I stared at him with wide eyes as he smirked at me. 

"Come on, Jin hyung! We are getting late!" He dragged me with him. I thanked all the Gods in heaven that he did not saw my horribly red ears.

What is reason of all this butterfies flying in the stomach and why the hell am I having them right now?!

~~~~

Taehyung's POV:


"Oh my God Jin hyung are you buying clothes for the entire South Korea?" I groaned as I took some bags from Jin hyung. He was already holding six bags in each hands. It looked as if he was drowning in posh bags.

"Aigoo! Taehyungie I only bought clothes for my Appa and Hyung." He said as he took eight bags from the girl behind the counter.

"Besides my friends are all gonna attack me like wolfs when I return to my dorm. So showering them with gifts is the only way I can save my neck." He said as he hold the door for me as my hands were occupied with bags.

"Okay Taehyungie​, which is the one brand I gotta buy shoes from?" 

"Hyung we are at Champs-Elysees, everything here is great. But as I assume you are a cheabol as you still have enough money to stay here for a year, Gucci." I looked at Jin hyung only to find him blushing a shade darker.

"It's not like that Taehyungie... I just saved some money for this trip. Besides I already got to work in some TV commercials and they paid me well enough too." Jin paused to shift all his bags from one hand to another. "Now let's head off to Gucci!"


Author's Note:

This is Seokjin's fifth day in Paris.

please comment! Comment! COMMENT! I love comments!