Chapter 2

Stay There A Little Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook loved it. Sneaking out the house late at night when his parents were asleep to go to a party, the burn of the alcohol that's been mixed with the innocent looking punch, the thumping bass and another body grinding on him. He loved the thrill of doing something he clearly wasn't allowed to. And all this time, he hasn't gotten caught once.

It was easy to fool your parents when there was someone like Taehyung willing to cover for him. Although his boyfriend wast aware of Jungkook cheating on him behind his back. Taehyung thought all that Jungkook did was party and a little drinking.

At first cheating on Taehyung filled Jungkook with guilt. But now he has become numb to it. It was only , he didn't love them like he loved Taehyung.

This is the same thing Jungkook told himself as he made out with a girl in an empty room. He had his eyes on Hani for a while and finally got the chance tonight.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Taehyung?" Hani asked between kisses.

Jungkook shut her up with his lips.

"Don't worry," he said.

"He doesn't mind."


~~


"He didn't pick up?"

Taehyung shook his head. He watched the photo he had set as his lockscreen. It was a selfie he had taken on one of their dates. Taehyung had one of his derp faces. Jungkook was smiling wide, bunny teeth on display. They both had whipped cream smeared on their faces.

The photo was old. Jungkook doesn't smile like that anymore.

With one last longing look, Taehyung put his phone away and went back to packing.

"Does he even know?"

Taehyung sighed. "No, I didn't get the chance to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter