What's wrong with my heart?!

I love my twin

//Gikwang's POV//

"Kwangmi-ya~ Wake up~~~" my normal routine starts. "Kwangmi~" I shook her shoulders gently but she's still deeply asleep. No choice then. "Kwangmi-ya~ Wake up!" I said as i pulled her sheets to the floor. What do I see? A young girl sleeping like a bear hugging her favourite pillow. She didn't change at all... I worried for nothing *sigh* but... why... is my heart beating..? Its just her usual self... so why is it beating so fast since yesterday?!

"mmnn.... huh? Pabokwang? What time is it?" she asked half asleep. "Why're you calling me Pabokwang? you Pabomi! Its already 2 PM!" "eh????!!!!!!!!" its her usual surprised face but something's different. UGH! STOP IT PABOKWANG! Its not the time to think like this! "You should hurry, class starts at 2.30 right?" i said after checking her diary and BAM! I was struck by a pillow. "Don't read my diary like its natural to do so!" she said as she got ready for school. "Alright, alright, I'll be in the car waiting for you then" I said as I went down the stairs. "Eomma, Kwangmi's lunch~ she's gonna need it" I said as i went out the door.

 

//Kwangmi's POV//

I'm gonna be late again..... Eunmi's gonna nag me to death one of these days... Ahhh, breakfast.... no, lunch... I raced down the stairs and went to the kitchen. "Eomma, lunch ple-"before i could finish,she was already there with my lunch prepared. "here dear, just eat it in the car, okay?" she said as she handed me my lunch. She kissed my cheeks like she usually does. "I'll be back before dinner, okay?" I said as I rushed out. "Becareful dear!" said eomma.

"Okay, Pabokwang, step on it!" I said as I put on the seatbelt. "Yessir~" he said playfully. This is kind of..... awkward. My heart's beating like crazy. I'm so happy that Gikwang's not my brother, but why is it that he's not saying anything?! It's too quiet!

 

//Gikwang's POV//

Oh gosh.... I don't have anything to talk about! I can't think of anything! My heart's beating too damn fast! Ahhh.... What should I do... this is way too awkward...

"Umm..." both of us said at the same time. we looked at each other and "you first" again, we said the same thing. "No, you" and again. "Wait!" and again. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. "why are we like this?" she said while laughing. *Ba-dump* Ugh.... not again... Every time she smile's.... my heart's going crazy!

 

to be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thanks for reading! Please do comment on what you think so far of the story ^^