normal day

I love my twin

//Kwangmi POV//

"Ya!  Kwangmi ya! wake up!!!! wake up!!! wake up!!! mom tried to wake you up 5 time already and dad tried to wake you up 3 times! even Seyong tried to wake you up twice! this is the 11th time! WAKE UP!!!" said my annoying twin brother..... so early in the morning....

"Kwangmi ya~~~~~~ said my twinnie Gikwangie as he gave up... mmhmm.. so i think.. but he pulled my sheet away and pulled me out of bed.. "YA!!!! Its cold!!" I yelled as i HATE waking up early the most. I looked at the time and what do you know... its 12 pm... "yah... Lee Gikwang.... am i late for class?" i couldnt believe the time. "YEAP! You're LATE for your class." grinned that Gikwang... "WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER???????" I said as i get ready. "You woudn't wake up so its not my fault~~~" teased that twinnie of mine. *sigh* "eomma~~~ can i have bread~~~?" i asked mom for my breakfast while i ran down the stairs.

"dear, here it is~" mom gave it to me near the door. I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. My mom kissed me on the forehead and wave me goodbye as i went to the car. "I'm going~~~" i said as i started the car engine. "WAIT! I'm coming too!" shouted Gikwang while running to me. "Yah, get out, I'll drive you there" he said. "ahh,, ok" i said in a rush without thinking. "OK! LETS GO GO!" he said as he drove us to my university. "hey... why are you doing this again?" i asked as i feel insecure about what he's planning. "heh? just spending some time with my twin. Whats wrong with it?" he said so seriously. "oh yeah... you've been busy with BEAST lately, right? its rare for you to come home." i said as i remembered the days when he was busy. I think its been 4 months since i last saw him. "how long are you staying?" i asked, hoping that it'll be for more than 1 week. "6 months.. i think" as he said that i smiled and looked at the window. I'm happy that we can spend time together again.

//Gikwang POV//

Hmm? She must be happy. I said alot to the pres to give me 6 months. I'm glad i can see her smile again. Oh.. the university's there.. "hey, what time are you going home?" I asked her, hoping that i can get her later. "oh, um.. 2 pm." she said after checking her diary. "ok. I'll get you at 2 pm later then at the cafe near the university. ok?" "yeah, sure." We arrived at her university. "well, here i am~ I'll see you later~" she said. "ah, wait! come here..."

//Kwangmi POV//

hmm? what does he want from me? "what is it?" i asked. He kissed me on the forehead, just like mom. "for luck" he said. "pabo" i said while my face was burning. "well, ok, you can go now, bye-bye~" he said with that eyes smile of his. "yeah.. see ya later." i said as i walked away from the car. *sigh* that was close.. he didn't notice...

//Gikwang POV//

Hmm... now what should i do for the whole 2 hours... I searched the surroundings and noticed that Kwangmi left her diary here. "hmmm? Kwangmi's? I wonder whats in it" i said as i looked inside. "hmm.. school stuff... friend's address... hmm???" i found a baby blue envelop in between 2 pages in the diary. I opened the envelope and read the letter in it.

 

"I LOVE YOU"

 

it says.. Hmm... Just 3 word huh? I looked inside the envelop to see if i missed something. Oh- a flower? its a white rose. wow.. its beautiful.. even if it is  flat. I wonder who this is for...

//Kwangmi POV//

in class,,

"wahhhh!" i shouted as i was shocked to see that i left my diary. "wae wae wae??? whats wrong?" asked my bestfriend, Han Eunmi. "My... my diary...."  That diary... the letter! Oh gosh! The letter for Gikwang!

 

to be continued...

====================================================================================================

thanks for reading~! Please do comment about what you think ^^