Huh?!

I love my twin

"ah, gikwang... thats..." yeah.... you're speechless now... i know i am.... the person who i've been with for so many years.... "please... tell me its a lie..." i said to them, hoping its really not true.. "gikwang-ah... " eomma said with a sad face. I know you're sad... i know that... but... Kwangmi will be more sad when she finds out.

"why is it so noisy~~~~~????" complained Kwangmi. "oh, theres a guest. sorry. i'm just gonna get some snack. later~" she continued and just went to the kitchen. "kwangmi...." mumbled her father. I glared at him. Warning him not to say anything, not to do anything and just sit there. "ya pabokwang" she said after coming out from the kitchen. "I'm borrowing your cd, ok?" she asked as she went up the stairs. "sure" i said with my normal tone and normal smile. I don't care if i have to pretend. I don't want her to feel pain at all. "So... Whats your connection with us? Other than Kwangmi." I asked."my wife... Was your mother's bestfriend" he said. "WAS?" "she died a few weeks after giving birth to Kwangmi..." he said pitifully. "So why did you abandon Kwangmi? Did you hate her? Did you blame her? Did she remind you of your wife? WHY?!" i couldn't hold back my anger anymore... I'm just... ANGRY. How dare he abandoned Kwangmi?!

 

//Kwangmi's pov//

 

Ah! I forgot to ask where it is! I sighed as i had to go down the stairs once again. "WHY?!" i heard someone yelling. But... It sounds familiar.... That voice.... Gikwangie? I went downstairs and took a peek at the living room. Pabokwang is actually angry? "I... I really regret it..." the guest said. Regret what? What are they talking about? "Kwangie..." eomma mumbled sadly. "So you regret it, but you still left her alone! I've been with her for as long as i can remember! I love her but you want to take her away from me?! Now?!" Gikwang said angrily. It clicked... They're talking about me!

"You guys are talking about me?" I asked while coming in. "and you're talking about taking me away from Gikwangie?" I continued as I walked closer. "Who are you, ahjeossi?" I continued to ask. Gikwangie stared at me in shock. While the others are simply giving me this 'oh no' look. "Eomma... Appa... What's going on?" "Kwangmi? You really are Kwangmi, right?" that ahjeossi said as he came nearer to me. "who are you?" i asked again. "I'm your real father" he said as he hugged me. "what? Thats it?" i thought there was more to it. Everyone was giving this dumbfounded look with their mouth open. "i'm fine with it... Knowing i have another appa is no big deal. I still love the parents that i grew up with and thats not gonna change!"

 

//Gikwang's pov//

 

I shouldn't have worried.... Its Kwangmi we're talking about! "Aigoo! Kwangmi-yah! I thought you would cry or something~~~" i was so upset yet relieved at the same time... Kwangmi was giving me this happy bubbly face. Why is she so happy? "what?" i asked. "I'm rally happy! Because now i don't need to worry!" she said and giggled. She ran to me and hugged me as tight as she could. *ba-dump!* huh?!

 

To be continued.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for taking a really long break... I was busy with school and all but now i'm on a month of school break so I'll update as quickky and more often than before. Please continue to support me *90° bow* and please do excuse me for grammar mistake and typoes... :)