The one i like is an idiot

I love my twin

//Gikwang POV//

Hmmm~~~~ what should i do now~~~~ its... 1.30 already... i think i'll just go to the cafe...

 

at the cafe,

"what may i get you, sir?" a waiter asked me. "hmmm.... ice mocha please~" i said as i checked for desert. "is that all sir?" "ahh, 1 mint and strawberry ice cream, and 1 chocolate and mint ice cream." "right away sir" Hmm.... its 1. 55 so i guess it should be alright to order it for her too.

 

2 pm,

"wah~~~~ mint and strawberry ice cream~!" Kwangmi said so cheerfully. "hehehe, i knew you'd want some ice cream right now." i said cheekily. "thats because today's hot~" she said as she whined about the weather today. Its so cute to see her whining. "so~ what did you do today?" i said to start a normal conversation. " "heh, nothing much, just painting and learning like the usual.." she said as she was focused on eating the ice cream. "you didn't forget anything?" i about her diary. ".... ok, where is it???" she stopped eating her ice cream. "you mean this?" i said as i took it out from my bag. "did... did you read it?" she asked so nervously. "well~~~~~~~~~~~" "so you did! You shouldn't read other people's diary like that!" she scolded me until i can even see flames coming out of her ears.

 

after an hour,

"soooooooo, did you read anything else?" she asked after scolding me for a whole hour. "hmmm... a letter!" i said, hoping she wouldnt scold me. " ehhh?" she said.

 

//Kwangmi POV//

"ehhh???" he read the letter???? ohhh gosh... what should i do??? did he find out?? "so... who is it for?" he asked. ITS FOR YOU DAMN IT! now what should i do??? I pouted and said "PaboKwang!" i yelled. "shhh! You'll gain attention if you yell!" he sshhh-ed me. "mian... so... what do you think about the letter?" i said as i tried to not gain more attention. It'll be dangerous if people knows theres Beast's Lee Gikwang here. "its nice. but why is there only 3 words? oh, but the white rose is beautiful" he said while eating his ice cream. "because.. theres nothing to tell him... he knows very well who i am.." "eh? theres someone else who knows you more than me???" he said with the cute surprised face of his. "who is it???" he said so curiously. Its YOU after knowing that i like you PABO! "its the one i like" i said.

He wouldn't stop talking about how he knows everything about me.. even after  we arrived at home and even when i'm in my room. Then he said "how old is he? is he handsome? Is he smart? can he dance? can he sing? can he care for you? will he wait for you?" thats alot of questions... well, he's not asking for the name so i guess i'll just answer it truthfully. "He's 22 years old. Handsome. An IDIOT. Yes he can dance and sing. I'm not sure if he cares for me or if he waits for me. He doesnt know that i like him." i said bluntly. "WHAT??? He doesn't know?" he said so loudly. "I already told you. he's an IDIOT. and i dont think he looks at me as man and women. He looks at me as brother and sister." i said as its painful enough just thinking about how much of an idiot he is. "WHAT???? How much of an idiot can he be??!! To my other half too!" he said so angrily. Why is he so angry? I'm talking about YOU.

 

to be continued...

====================================================================================================

Will he remain an idiot? or will he get smarter and notice her love for him? Please do comment about what you think ^^ and thanks so much for reading~~~~ :D