Surprise Guests

Our Love

 

2PM's Dorm:

It was 08:00 a.m. and the members were getting ready for their schedules. The only ones with no schedules that day were Nichkhun and Taecyeon.

-

Nichkhuns P.O.V.

I'm glad that I have nothing to do today. Last week we were extremely busy. But it would've been awesome if all of us were free today. Well, today I´ll try torelax and have fun. I'll ask Taecyeon if he wants to do something.

Nichkhun: (yelling) Taecyeon!

Taecyeon: Nichkhun stop yelling! What do you want?

Nichkhun: Wanna go out to the arcade?

Taecyeon: Sorry, I'm going to the gym. Wanna come?

Nichkhun: No thanks. Well, I don't feel like going to the arcade alone so I'll just go to the park near here to take some pictures and later grab something to eat.

Taecyeon: Well have fun, see ya later.

Nichkhun: Ok, bye. (I'll grab my camera and then I'll get going)

-

In the Park:

Nichkhun: What a nice view! It's a great day to take some pictures.

Nichkhun took many pictures in the park. He love to take them, it was his own way of relaxation. After that he decided to go grab something to eat in a restaurant near the park and then return to the dorms.

-

In 2PM's dorm: 3:00 p.m.

Nichkhun: Hi Taec!

Taecyeon: hi, how was your day?

Nichkhun: Awesome, I took some cool pictures. Wanna see them?

Taecyeon: Sure.

Nichkhun went to his bedroom to get his laptop. He turned it on and connected the camera. He showed him the photos he took, there were some of the lake, kids playing in the playground and at the end some photos of people in the park.

Taecyeon: hey Nichkhun, doesn´t the guy in the last photo look familiar?

Nichkhun: Not really.

Taecyeon: I´m sure I´ve seen him before, but I can remember because in the photo I can see just half of his face. Isn't he SHINEE’s Minho?

Nichkhun: Now that you say it looks a little bit like him, but I can´t tell for sure.

Taecyeon: Well, I heard that SHINEE's dorms were near, so there's a posibility that It's him.

Nichkhun: who knows.

Taecyeon: yeah.

Nichkhun: well, I'm going to edit some of the photos and then print them.

Taecyeon: ok

Nichkhun continued working on the photos while Taecyeon was watching T.V.

-

6:00 p.m. :

Ding dong ding dong

Nichkhun: who could it be?

Taecyeon: idk, probably the guys.

Nichkhun: I'll open the door.

Junho: Hi!

Taecyeon: Hi

Nichkhun: Hi guys, How was your day?

Wooyoung: It was fun but I'm exhausted

Junsu: yeah me too

Chansung: I'm just hungry.

Jaebum: you're always hungry!

Nichkhun: I'll order something to eat for all of us.

Chansung: (hugging Nichkhun) Thanks! I love you

Jaebum: you don't love him, you love food!

Nichkhun: Chansung stop hugging me please, I can't breath.

Chansung: sorry

Nichkhun: it's ok. Now, what do you want to eat??

Taecyean/Junho: Chinese food

Wooyoung/Junsu:Japanese

Jaebum/Chansung: Vietnamese

Nichkhun: well, as you can't reach an agreement I'll choose 
what to eat.

Jaebum: hey, that's not fair. I'm the leader I should choose what to eat.

Nichhkhun: (ignoring Jaebum) well I'll order Chinese food

Jaebum: Not fair

Taecyeon: too late Jaebum, he is already ordering.

-

30 minutes later they were all eating in the living room while watching T.V.

Taecyeon: Guys, the manager call me earlier and told me that he will come at 8:30 p.m. to talk to us about our schedules.

Nichkhun: well its 8:00 p.m. let’s hurry up and finish eating. Then let’s clean up.

Jaebum: Today Taecyeon and Junsu are in charge of washing the dishes.

Junsu: I don´t want too, I´m tired

Taecyeon: Stop complaining and help me clean up.

-

8:30 p.m.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Junho: It must be our Manager, I'll open the door.

Manager: Hi guys

All: Hi

Manager: Come to the living room, I need to tell you some things about your schedules

They All gathered in the living room.

Chansung: what are we going to do this week?

Manager: tomorrow you have practice all day because on Friday, you are going to participate in a dance battle. On wendsday, you are going to do a star king recording and on Thursday you have to do another episode of idol army.

Nichkhun: and who are going to be the guests this week?

Chansung: I hope this time they are going to be female guests. Even though it eas fun having 2A.M. as guest was fun it was kind of awkward.

Nichkhun: yeah, I agree with you

Jaebum: I thought you and Wooyoung were enjoying the episode very much.

Nichkhun: come on man, you know it was just fan service!

Jaebum: yes, I know, but its fun to annoy you

Nichkhun: :P

Manager: ok guys, listen to me, This week’s episode is going to be a Valentine´s Day special. You´ll find out who are these week’s guests the same day of the recording.

Junho: Hey that’s not fair.

Manager: Sorry guys, that´s the way it is. Don´t forget to prepare your charming stage. I´m sure you won’t dissapoint your fans. Well I got to go now, I´ll come to pick you up tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

Jaebum: ok, I´ll make sure they are all wake up when you come.

After the manager left, all of them were pretty tired so they decided to go to sleep early in order to restore their energy.

-

----------------------------------------------------------
Here´s chapter two. I´m sorry If it was boring,I´ts my first time writing a fic, but I´ll try to improve my way of writing. If you have any suggestions leave a comment. Also, In my fic I was planning only to make my main pairing of 2P.M.xSHINEE, but I decided to include maybe one more, I´m not sure yet. It´s probably going to be TaecxOnew. If you want other pairing to apper in this fic just tell me .