Our Love

Chapter 8:

 ‘I hope we can became closer too’ said Nichkhun smiling and taking Minho’s hand. ‘Me too’ said Minho blushing. Just when Nichkhun was going to say something, Changmin and Donghae came back.

-

For both Donghae and Changmin it was a surprise to see Nichkhun holding Minho’s hand. Especially for the latter, seeing the one he loved being so intimate with Nichkhun was nerve wracking. He immediately went to Nichkhun and pulled him towards their line.

 ‘Donghae, go with Minho, the time is running and we only pay for an hour’ said Changmin while still pulling Nichkhun.

‘Changmin there’s no need to hurry so much, we can pay for another hour if we want to continue playing’ said Donghae to Changmin even though the latter wasn´t listening to him.

Nichkhun was a little bit mad because they had ruined his time with Minho, he wanted to continue talking to him and know him better, but he was also happy to know that Minho wanted to be closer to him too.

-

Minho hadn´t said anything since his hyungs had returned. He was blushing madly remembering what had happened.

‘Minho…Minho’ said Donghae.

‘Sorry hyung, I didn´t hear you.’

‘What's going on between you and Nichkhun?’ asked Donghae suddenly.

‘What do you mean hyung? Nichkhun-hyung and I were just talking.’

‘Minho, who do you think you are fooling. I saw you two holding hands.’

Minho was surprised. ‘That´s just because he told me he wanted to be close to me.’

‘I don´t think that to be close to somebody you have to hold hands. Are you sure that´s what Nichkhun meant?’

 ‘Yes, what else could it mean?’ asked Minho with confusion written on his face

 ‘I’m not sure, but I may have an idea.’

 ‘You are just thinking too much of it hyung.’

-

When Nichkhun and Changmin came back they went to get their shoes while Donghae and Minho waited for them.

‘Next time Donghae-hyung and I are paying. It’s not fair that only both of you are paying.’ said Minho.

‘But I don´t want to pay!’ said Donghae. ‘You know how it is Donghae-hyung’

‘Well, I think next time only Donghae-hyung should pay, there’s no need for you to pay Minnie.’ said Changmin hugging Minho. Nichkhun didn’t like how intimate Changmin and Minho were being.

 ‘Hey that’s not fair!’ said Donghae pouting.

 ‘You are the hyung so you are the one who should pay’ said Changmin without looking at him.

Nichkhun was watching this little interaction and, even though he didn´t like how Changmin was hugging Minho, he chuckled, it was funny seeing his hyungs like this.

‘Changmin-hyung, 7 minutes ago you were desperate to begin playing and now you’re losing time. Let’s go’ said Minho

-

They went to their respective lines and began playing.

-

‘Changmin sunbae let’s beat them!’ said Nichkhun, trying to talk and be more friendly with him.

‘Don´t think that we are going to be friends’ said Changmin a little coldly. ‘I know what your intentions with Minho are, and let me tell you that I’m not gonna let you take him from me. He is going to be mine.’

Nichkhun was surprised, he wasn’t even sure about his feelings for Minho; it was true that he really like the boy and wanted to be close with him, there was something special about him; but he wasn´t sure if he liked him as a friend or maybe as a lover.

‘Changmin sunbae, even though I know you love him so much, I’m interested in him. I´m not gonna let him be yours.’ Nichkhun couldn’t believe he was saying this. The only thing he knew was that he didn´t want to see Changmin and Minho together.                                                

Changmin looked at him surprised. He didn´t thought Nichkhun was going to answer him like that. ‘We’ll see.’

-

During all the game, while Minho and Donghae were having a lot of fun talking and joking, Changmin and Nichkhun didn’t talk to each other much, the only time they talked was at the end of the game when they were blaming each other for losing it. Minho realized that they didn’t get along well, so he thought that it was better if they end it at that, they could go to eat any other time. He was a little bit sad since both of them were his friends.    

‘Well, it was really fun, but it’s time for me to go home’ said Minho.

‘Why?’ said Changmin and Nichkhun at the same time.

‘We were going to go eat after this’ said Changmin disappointed.

‘I’m just a little tired, so I would like to go to the dorm and rest’ even though it was not the main reason, he was also tired because the last weeks his schedules had been increasing.

‘Alright, but you have to promise to go out to eat with me next time.’

‘I promise hyung’ said Minho smiling.

‘I’ll walk you home Minho’ said Nichkhun, he didn’t get to spend a lot of time with Minho as he was paired up with Changmin.

‘It’s not necessary hyung.’

Yeah, it’s not necessary’ thought Changmin annoyed.             

‘I want to’ said Nichkhun.

‘Alright, then let’s go’ he wouldn’t mind some company.

‘Bye hyungs, I’ll see you later at the company’ said Minho bowing.

‘Goodbye sunbaes’ said Nichkhun also bowing.

‘Good bye, take care of yourselves. Nichkhun I told you to call me hyung’ said Donghae, he had sensed the heavy atmosphere between Changmin and Nichkhun so he understand why Minho decided to go home.

‘Good bye’ said Changmin only looking at Minho.

-

‘Why did he have to go so soon? I was looking forward to this day, even if Nichkhun was here too’ said Changmin.

‘It was your own fault that he had to leave.’

‘What do you mean? I didn’t do anything.’

‘Yeah sure. It was pretty obvious that you didn’t like Nichkhun. I think it was making Minho feel uncomfortable.’

‘But I didn’t do anything to him; I didn’t even talk to him.’

‘Exactly, both of you weren’t looking at each other, and the only time you talked was to fight.  We decided to go out to have fun, not for this.’

‘But why did he have to invite him, it was supposed to be only the three of us.’

‘Well, he is his friend, and I don´t see any problem, he seems to be a nice kid.’

‘But is obvious he is interested in Minho, he was even holding his hand. You know I’m in love with him, how do you expect me to like someone that is also interested in Minho.’

 ‘I know you love him, but you have to realize that he’s also his friend. Now that Minho knows that the two of you don’t get along he is going to go out with us separately, and that also means that he is going spent more time with Nichkhun alone.’

‘’ said Changmin angryly ‘I didn’t think of it that way’