Idol Army - Part 1

Our Love

-PD: guys we are going to begin. 3...2...1...ACTION!

---------

Boom: Viewers, hello!

All: Welcome to Idol’s Army “She Arrived!”

Boom: We gathered today to bring you great, big fun. Today we are celebrating the season between Valentine´s Day and White Day. (to 2PM) Our staff gave you the chocolates you have now in your hands as a gift for working so hard.

Junho: But this looks like crap.

Boom: (sends Junho a glare and then continues). To match the Love season, a lovable group was invited!

All: WoW!

Boom: So bright my eyes are blinded!

Wooyoung: SNSD? SNSD?

Boom: (dancing funny) Gee gee gee gee Baby baby. Gee gee gee gee baby baby

Everyone was laughing.

Wooyoung: (joking)Stop it! It’s too trashy.

Boom: What do you mean trashy! ... ok let´s continue. I heard a great group arrived. A really fresh, lively, great group came to She Arrived!- "I bet they are going to be surprised"-

All: Please come out!

The courtain opens and SHINEE appears: Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key.

Minho: "this is so embarasing."

Jonghyun: "why did they made us do this!"

-

2PM members were all frozen. During Christmas and now during Valentine´s season they had male guests.

Wooyoung: "Guys again"

Junho: (to Junsu) I told you, the staff just love to pair us with guys.

Junsu: I know, I just didn't think They will do It again.

Nichkhun: Hey guys. Let's just have fun.

Jaebum: I'm sure our fans will love this.

Nichkhun: (looking at Shinee) Probaby they feel as awkward as we feel about this situation.

Taecyeon: It may be, but I think they look cute

Nichkhun: They look like kids . How old are they?

Chansung: idk, but obviously they are younger than me.

-

Boom: 2008 MKMF New Male Group Award, Golden Disk Newcomer Award, They won every single newcomer award this year.

Shinee: Hello, we’re Shining SHINEE!

All the female staff were excited and began to scream.

Boom: As those who watched previous episodes may know, we have many competitions. For today, in order to have a happier time at Idol Army, SHINEE and 2PM will have a Partner Selection!Then (to Shinee) from now on, please try to be accepting. 2PM will hit on you.

Shinee: Huh?

Jonghyun: "are you serious?"

Taemin: "this hyung is funny"

Key: "hmm, this is going to be interesting"

Boom: (embarased) Sorry. Let´s continue. Shinee girls – Ah!.... SHINEE, I´m sorry.

-

Minho: (to Key) haha, why does he keeps calling us girls

Key: I thought the only one that looked like a girl was my Teaminnie.

-

Boom: SHINEE has five members and 2PM seven members.

Taecyeon: Wouldn´t the remaining two became a boy-boy couple?

Chansung: No matter what is a boy-boy couple!

Boom: What is this, Do you see only girls?

Taecyeon: Sorry.

Boom: Ok, there is a great prize prepare for today. Now, we will begin with the charming stages.

The first one was Wooyoung, he began to dance and chose Onew . He continues his performance, even though it was funny, the dance was dissapointing.

-

Nichkhun: (To Wooyoung) I thought yesterday you were practicing your charming stage.

Wooyoung: I was going to, but I was too tired.

Nichkhun: Ok, but you should’ve come up with a better dance than that.

-

The next one was Taecyeon, he began to dance amazingly, everyone enjoyed it. At the end, Onew was chosen again.

Taemin: (to Onew) you’re popular hyung.

Onew: (joking) I know.

Boom: I don’t know how Onew stole their hearts. Anyways, the 
next one is Junsu!

He began to sing and dance. He approaches to Jonghyun and Key, but at the end chooses Taemin.

Boom: (joking) Junsu, you’re a player!

Junsu: (embarased) I just wanted to dance with SHINEE.

-

Minho: (to Key-joking) Kibum, you know you still have me.

Key: (joking) I prefer Taeminnie.

-

Boom: Now its Junho’s turn!

As always, Junho began to dance amazingly and finally gave his flower to Jonghyun.

Boom: SHINEE, what do you think of 2PM’s charm?

Onew/Taemin/Jonghyun: They are great!

Boom: Only the people who receive flowers are saying that they are having fun. And as for Minho and Key, they are a little down.

-

Key: (to Minho) who would you like to choose you? Nichkhun-hyung, Jaebum-hyung or Chansung-hyung?

Minho: Idk, anyone of them.

Key: You have to choose one.

Minho: Hmm, then I'll choose Nichkhun-hyung

Key: (smirking) Oh, so you like him.

Minho: hey, you told me to choose one.

Key: Ok ok. Then why did you choose him?

Minho: Idk, he seems friendly. And you?

Key: (joking) I prefer 2 A.M.

Minho: choose one!

Key: ok ok, I'll leave Nichkhun-hyung to you, so I´ll choose Jaebum-hyung.

-

Boom: Now its Nichkhun’s turn! To whom will Nichkhun give his flower?

Nichkhun began dancing Noona Neomu Yeppeo. His dancing was perfect. He memorized all the moves. Finally, he called out Minho. They began to dance Love Like Oxygen. Finally, at the end of the dance, Nichkhun gave Minho a flower ring.

Everyone began to scream.

Boom: You guys match well!

Jonghyun: There might be an scandal!

Minho: “did he really need to say that!”

Nichkhun: (looking at Minho) “He looks cute when he is embarrased”

Boom: How old are you Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: I was born in 1988.

Boom: Then Nichkhun is the oppa.

Everyone began screaming and laughing.

-

Key: (To Minho-joking) You make a good couple.

Taecyeon: (To Nichkhun) You're too cheesy

Nichkhun: I'm just trying to be entertaining.

-

Boom: He showed so much sense by dancing
facing him and not just giving the flower, but giving him a flower ring. It was an image of 2PM and SHINEE as one. What relationship does Nichkhun and Minho have usually?
Everyone began laughing.

Key: You said he’s close to your ideal type.

Minho: (to Key) why did you say that?

Key: when I asked who would you like to choose you, you choose him.

-

Boom: Say something in five sylables.

Minho: Boy over flower.

All: ahhh!

Jonghyun: He says he likes the boy more than the flower.

Taemin: (to Onew) what is happening to Minho-hyung? He isn't usually like that.

Onew: I don't know, but it's entertaining.

Boom: Then what does Nichkhun think of Minho?

Nichkhun: (to Minho) Call me oppa.

Everyone including 2PM, SHINEE members and the staff began screaming.

Boom: Minho and Nichkhun please step out.

Nichkhun: "What is he going to make us do now?"

Boom: Please come here a little bit closer. We are going to do a wink exchange. 3,2,1, cue!

As soon as the cards went down, Nichkhun gave Minho a y wink, which he answered by giving him another wink. Everyone was screaming loudly.

Minho felt nervous and embarrassed, he had never acted like that in other shows. Nichkhun , on the other hand was having fun, even though he had to admit he was feeling a little bit nervous.

-

Finally, It was Chansung's turn to choose. He began dancing and chose Key.

Boom: Now it´s Jaebum’s turn!

Jaebum started dancing and chose Jonghyun.

-

Boom: now it's time for SHINEE's charming stages...

-

---------------

1) Hey, I have use the same dialogues that appeared in this Idol´s Army Episode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1isgiVIeaHE&feature=related

2) MINKEY = Friendship

3) When Nichkhun says Minho looks cute its just like a cute dongsaeng, for now.

4) Sorry for the bad grammar.