I´ll call you

Our Love

 

A LONG CHAPTER :D

:D

Chapter 6: I´ll call you

                At the end of the recording they were all exhausted. The SHINee members went to change their clothes while the 2PM members were watching some of the scenes they had recorded.

-

SHINee: (In the dressing room)

 

 Taemin: This was really funny.

Onew: Yes, we had a great time.

Jonghyun: (cutting Onew) even though sometimes it was a little awkward.

Onew: That’s right, well guys, let’s get ready so we can go home and rest a little bit.

Minho:  (to Jonghyun) Hyung, let´s play soccer when we get home! Please……!

Jonghyun: Sorry Minho, I’d love to, but I’m really tired.

Minho: please hyung! Just for 30 minutes, then you can go and rest.

Jonghyun: Minho, I know you, and I know that your “30 minutes” at the end will be 2 hours. I’m really tired, sorry.

Key: (to Minho) don’t forget that you and I have a conversation pending. You are going to tell me everything.

Minho: (pouting) ok Kibum.

-

2PM:

                After they finished watching the scenes from the show, they went to the dressing room to put on more comfortable clothes.

Junho: this was funny, but also pretty exhausting.

Suddenly someone screamed. Everyone was surprised.

Chansung: Ahhhhhhhhh!

Junsu: What happened Chansung? Are you ok?

Chansung: I´m not alright hyung, I´m really hungry, I think I’m going to die!

Nichkhun: Seriously! , right now I want to kill you.

Jaebum/Taecyeon : we can help you.

Wooyoung: Guys, calm down. (To Chansung) and you, stop screaming for this kind of thing.

Chansung: but I´m really hungry!!

Wooyoung: well, how about we go out and eat something after we finish getting ready?

Chansung: yes please.

Jaebum: I have no problem with that.

Taecyeon: Sure. Why don’t we invite SHINee with us? They seem nice.

Nichkhun: (smiling) that’s a great idea. I want to see Minho again.

Junho: Ok, but first we need to ask them if they are free, maybe they have more schedules after this.

Junsu: Then, can you go ask them if they want to come?

Junho: Alright.

Nichkhun: If you don’t want to go I can go.

Junho: No, it’s ok. You have to finish getting ready. I’ll be right back

Taecyeon: (to Nichkhun-smirking) you wanted to see Minho?

Nichkhun: Yes! , I mean…No. I just wanted to help Junho. He looked very tired.

Taecyeon: Yeah sure!

-

SHINee’s Dressing Room:

The guys were waiting for the van to come and pick them up. Suddenly someone knock the door.

Onew: yes, come in.

Junho: Hi guys, sorry to disturb you.

Taemin: (smiling) hi hyung, you are not disturbing us, we were just chatting.

Junho: ok. I wanted to ask you if you would like to come with us to eat something, well, only if you are free.

Onew: I think we can go with you, what do you think guys?

Key: Sure, we don’t have more schedules and I’m sure manager-hyung will allow us to go.

Jonghyun: well, then that means we accept the invitation. It will be nice to know each other better.

Junho: Ok, let´s meet in 15 minutes in the front door of the building and we’ll go. Bye, see you later.

SHINee: bye.

Key: (to Minho) Looks like you are going to spend more time with Nichkhun-hyung.

Minho: Kibum, please stop it.

Minho was mad at Kibum, so he took his things and go out of the room.

Taemin: (to Kibum) hyung, I think this time you really annoyed him. You should apologize to him.

Key: Yes, I know Taeminnie. I´ll talk to him later.

Onew: Guys, take your things and let’s go, Minho it’s probably waiting for us outside. Don’t forget anything!

The guys took all of their things and head out of the room. Minho was waiting for them next to the door.

-

In front of the building:

Taecyeon: When are they coming?

Junho: I don´t think we have to wait a lot; they were almost ready when I left them.

Chansung: Look, they are coming!

Jaebum: (to SHINee) Hi guys, I´m glad that you can come with us.

Onew: Hi, thank you for inviting us.

Junho: So, what do you want to eat?

Onew: Chicken!!!

Key: Hyung, I don´t want to.  Let´s eat Chinese food.

Taemin: Yes let´s eat Chinese food. (Grabbing Minho) Minho Hyung also wants that!

Jaebum: really?

Minho: (smiling) yes hyung.

Nichkhun: then let's eat Chinese food!

Chansung: I know a Chinese restaurant near here. I'm sure you're gonna love it, the food is amazing.

Jaebum: You think all types of food are amazing.

-

The guys decided to walk to the restaurant as it was only 8 minutes from the studio.  It was pretty late so they would be able to walk peacefully. Minho was walking behind the rest of the group, as he was still mad at key.

Onew: Kibum, why don't you go and apologize to Minho.

Key: okay hyung.

Key looked behind and approached Minho.

-

Key: Minho!

Minho: (mad) what do you want Kibum?

Key: I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry for teasing you. (Hugging Minho) you know I didn't have bad intentions. It’s just that you both really have chemistry.

Minho: Ok Kibummie, I know it’s impossible to ask you to stop teasing me, but at least promised me you are not going to do It every 5 minutes.

Key: (smiling) Ok Minho. I promise.

-

Chansung: (looking to Minho and Key) Why are they so slow? I'm really hungry

Taemin: When they are together it's like they are lost in their own world.

Nichkhun felt strange. He didn't know what the feeling was; just that it was something that bothered him.

Nichkhun: Is it always like that?

Onew: Yes, always. Kibum and Minho are really closed to each other..... Taemin

Taemin: yes hyung?

Onew: can you tell them to hurry up please?

Taemin: ok...,. MINHO-HYUNG, KIBUM-HYUNG HURRY UP!!!!!

Onew: Aish! Taemin I didn’t tell you to yell.

Taemin: Sorry hyung.

Minho and Kibum realized that they were far behind from the rest and speed up.

Taemin: (to Minho) what were you talking about hyung?

Minho: He was apologizing for what he did before.

Taemin: (smiling) well, I'm glad you are ok now hyung.

Minho: so cute. Yes, now let's hurry up so Chansung hyung doesn’t kill us.

-

When they got to the restaurant they decided to go to a private section so that they could eat in peace.

The seats were like this:

 

 TAECYEON-----ONEW-----JONGHYUN-----JUNHO------JAEBUM----- CHANSUNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICHKHUN -----MINHO----- KIBUM -----TAEMIN----- JUNSU -----WOOYOUNG

 

They all ordered what they wanted to eat.

Taemin: (to Key -pouting) hyung, I wanted to seat between you and Minho-hyung!

Key: I know Taeminnie, but let's just let him seat next to Nichkhun-hyung. Trust me, I'll tell you everything when we get home.

Taemin: Ok.

-

The waiters came with all the food for the guys. While SHINee had ordered one dish for each one of them, most of 2pm members had at least ordered 2.

Jaebum: so, guys did you enjoy the show?

Onew: yes, it was fun!

Jonghyun: we had a great time

Key: yeah, especially Nichkhun-hyung and Minho.

Everyone started to laugh. Minho felt embarrassed and pushed Key lightly. Nichkhun was just smiling.

Taecyeon: yes, that's right. (Looking at Nichkhun and Minho) They really look good together.

Jaebum: Minho r u single?

Junho: hyung, don't bother him.

Nichkhun was waiting for Minho's answer.

Minho: (blushing) it's ok Junho-hyung.  Yes, I am.

Key: but he has many that want to be.

Junsu: really?

Minho: Kibum shut up

Key: (smirking) but it is true. Isn't it Onew? A leader can't lie.

Onew: (looking at Minho) well, there are some.

Nichkhun was a little bothered because of what Key and Onew had told.

Chansung: oh can you tell us who?

Junho: stop asking him too many questions you are making him uncomfortable.

Taemin: I know one of them!! Changmin hyung!! Isn’t It Minho hyung?

Minho: I expected Kibum to say something but no Taeminnie, what do I do know. (A little nervous) Taeminnie you were not supposed to answer that question.

Tae: (sad-puppy eyes) really hyung? I didn’t know. I'm sorry.

Key: Minho, don’t get mad at him, he just answer a question.

Minho: I´m not mad. (To Taemin)Taeminnie just try not to answer every question they ask you, especially if it’s about me please.

Taemin: Ok hyung, (hugging Minho) I´m sorry.

Minho: (hugging Taemin back and smiling) it’s ok.

Key was just laughing inside and wondering How Taemin could be so innocent.

Jaebum: so that means you are dating Changmin-sunbae.

Junsu: wow, I had no idea, that´s awesome.

Minho: no, I mean, I know he is awesome, but he is just one of my closest friends. It´s just that my members always said that he likes me and that we are going out.

Nichkhun was glad for Minho´s answer.

Nichkhun: oh, so you are not dating Changmin-sunbae?

Minho: No, he is just one of my best friends.

Key: Well, even if it was like that, there are others that want to be your boyfriend.

Minho: First Taemin and Now Kibum. This it’s not my night.

Nichkhun was just silently listening to the conversation, trying to stay calm. He had to admit he was feeling jealous for someone he just met a few hours ago.

Taecyeon: (pointing Nichkhun) well, looks like you have another one here.

Minho was blushing like crazy. He was really nervous and couldn’t look at Nichkhun.

Nichkhun was blushing a little bit but remained calm and was just smiling.

Taemin: Is that true Nichkhun-hyung? You want to be Minho’s boyfriend?

Everyone was laughing at how innocent Taemin was.

Jaebum: So, Nichkhun you have to answer Taeminnie.

Nichkhun: (sarcastic) thanks guys, later I´m gonna take revenge. I don´t know, maybe.

Taemin: really? (to Minho) did you hear that hyung, you are going to have a new boyfriend!!

Key, Onew and Jonghyun were just laughing; it was so funny seeing Minho this way. They also thought that it will be a good opportunity for Minho to go out with someone.  Even though there were many people that wanted to be with Minho and had approach him, they never saw Minho act this way with anyone of them. Nichkhun was different.

The 2PM guys were just a little surprised about what Nichkhun had said, but then they just laugh. The situation was really funny.

-

Minho: (unconsciously smiling) Taeminnie, he is joking. He wants to be my friend.

Taemin: (looking at Key) really?

Minho was glaring at Key.

Key: I don’t want him to be mad at me again. Yes Taeminnie.

Taemin: ok hyung.

Minho: why do you believe Kibum and not me?

Taemin: he is the almighty Key. He is always right.

Key: (hugging Taemin) such a cute kid!

Minho: Aish!

-

Taecyeon: (whispering) Looks like you like him.

Nichkhun: I think he’s cute.

Taecyeon: so that means you really like him?

Nichkhun: Yes, isn´t it obvious. Weren’t you at the recording?

Taecyeon: well, I was but I thought you were joking.

Nichkhun: well, it´s true. At first it was just fan service, but I think I like him.

Taecyeon: how can you suddenly like somebody?

Nichkhun: it just happens, and it’s not like I have fallen in Love with him. I just like him because his cute.

Taecyeon: So you are going to try to be with him?

Nichkhun: I don’t know. Let’s see how things go.

Taecyeon: well, looks like you’ll have lots to work on. Minho is really oblivious.

Nichkhun: how do you know?

Taecyeon: Everybody knows that you like him, but Minho just told Taemin that you were joking and you just want to be his friend.

Nichkhun: (smiling) well I’ll make sure he gets it.

Taecyeon: Good Luck, you are going to need it. You also have a lot of competition.

Nichkhun: I know.

-

Everyone continue chatting while eating. They easily became friends. Minho was still pretty shy and didn’t talk much, which is why Nichkhun decided to start a conversation with him.

Nichkhun: So Minho, why are you so quite? Are you not having fun?

Minho: (surprised since Nichkhun was speaking to him) No hyung, I´m having a lot of fun, It´s just that I´m a little bit shy.

Nichkhun: you don´t have to be, everyone here likes you, so you just have to talk comfortably to us.

Minho: (embarrassed) ok hyung

Nichkhun: Tell me something about you. I want us to be friends.

Minho: (smiling shyly) I want to be your friend too hyung. What do you want to know?

Nichkhun: Hmmm, I don’t know….. What do you like to do? Who are your friends?

Minho: Well, I like practicing all kind of sports, especially soccer. I’m really competitive.

Nichkhun: Yes, I realized that during the game. By the way, it was nice being your partner. I’m glad we won.

Minho:  Sorry if I got too excited during the game. It’s just that I don’t like to lose.  Sometimes I don’t think of what I’m doing.

 Nichkhun: then he probably didn’t notice the kiss during the game. It’s ok, I like that you always do your best, and we had a great time.

Minho: (smiling) yes, we had, and also we won the rings. I think they are really pretty.

Nichkhun: I agree. I´m not going to take it off any time soon. 

Minho: me neither. I really like it.

Nichkhun: Well, it also means as Boom hyung said “The Friendship between SHINee and 2PM” and also the beginning of our friendship.

Minho was blushing and smiling shyly.

Minho:  I like that we are friends now.

Nichkhun:  (smiling) me too. I hope you’ll stop being shy with me.

-

The night had been great; they finished eating and were getting ready to leave.

Jaebum: Well guys, it was really fun to spend some time with you.

Onew: yes, I hope we can meet again.

Taecyeon: sure, maybe you can visit us in our dorm.

Junho: I don´t think they’ll want to come to our dorm. It´s really messy.

Chansung: Then we should go out again.

Key: that sounds fun.

-

While the rest were still in the restaurant, Nichkhun and Minho were already outside waiting for them.

Nichkhun: Why do they take so long?

Minho: They probably got distracted talking. Let’s be patient.

Nichkhun: (smiling) ok.  Did you enjoy the night?

Minho: Sure hyung, we had a lot of fun.  It’s really difficult to have some free time to go out with friends, so I was glad you invited us.

Nichkhun: I hope we can go out like this again.

Minho: that would be awesome; we just need some free time.

The rest of the guys were coming out from the restaurant.

Onew: Let´s go guys, tomorrow we have more schedules.

Jaebum: yes, we have to go. It was nice meeting you.

Onew: Let´s meet again soon.

-

Nichkhun: (nervously) Can you give me your phone number?

Minho: sure, lend me your phone please.

Nichkhun: ok, lend me yours too.

Nichkhun: I'll call you. I gotta go now.

Minho: Ok hyung, bye.

-

SHINee and 2PM went to their respective vans and return home. In SHINee’s van no one said anything, they were really tired. Minho was smiling and thinking about the great day he had had. Key wanted to talk to Minho, but he knew that Minho wouldn´t tell him anything in front of the other members, so he decided to wait till they arrive home. In 2PM’s van they were sleeping, except for Nichkhun, who was just thinking about Minho.

-

At SHINee’s dorm:

They were all exhausted. Onew and Jonghyun decided to go to bed as soon as he entered the dorm.  Minho went to take a shower, while Taemin and Key were talking in the living room.

Taemin: Kibum-hyung, you said you were going to tell me why Minho-hyung had to sit down next to Nichkhun-hyung.

Key: Right.

Taemin: so why was it?

Key: Taeminnie do you remember what Nichkhun-hyung said when we were at the restaurant?

Taemin: yes, he said that he wanted to be Minho´s boyfriend, but Minho-hyung told me that he just wanted to be his friend.

Key: well, I think Minho is the one who didn´t understand what Nichkhun-hyung meant. I´m pretty sure he really wants to be with him.

Taemin: really?

Key: yes, you know that Minho can be sometimes really oblivious. Like how he hasn´t realized that Changmin-hyung likes him.

Taemin: that´s true. So are we going to help them?

Key: hmmm, I´m not sure yet, I  want Minho to be with someone that it´s going to take care of him and it’s not going to hurt him.

Taemin: (frowning) that´s true, I don´t want to see Minho-hyung hurt. I´ll punch him if he does that.

Key: You are so cute Taeminnie.  I don´t want anyone to hurt Minho too, that´s why before we become matchmakers I need to talk with Nichkhun-hyung.

Taemin: ok hyung.

Minho had finished taking his shower and was already on his pajamas. He was going to the kitchen for some milk when he saw Taemin and Key talking in the living room.

Minho: I thought Taemin was sleeping, it is really late.

Key: (looking at his watch) that´s true! Taemin go to bed now.

Taemin: (pouting) ok. Good night Kibum-hyung, good night Minho-hyung.

Key: well, I think we have something to talk about, don´t we?

Minho: (sighing)) yes Kibum.

Key: so, what do you think of Nichkhun-hyung?

Minho: I think he is awesome. I want to be his friend. I really like him.

Key: You know, I think Nichkhun-hyung likes you too, but not as a friend.

Minho: Kibum, why every time I met someone new you always said the same.

Key: because it´s true, the problem is that you are really oblivious.

Minho:  Kibum, he is just going to be my friend.

Key: In my opinion, I´m pretty sure you like him. You were blushing the entire show. And I´m sure he likes you because all the time while we were at the restaurant he was only watching you and paying attention to you.

Minho: (blushing) that´s not true.

Key: You know it is. Why don´t you think about it. I think it´ll be great if you are with him. He seems really nice.

Minho: I don’t know Kibum.  It´s true that he is really nice, but I don´t necessarily see him as a boyfriend.

Key: You know Minnie, I have never seen you blush like that with anybody, and you were smiling all night. I don´t think you like him as a friend.

Minho: Kibum, I don´t know, I still don´t think so.

Key: well, just see how things go.

 

Minho: ok Kibum

Key: (hugging Minho) you know I don´t say this to upset you or annoy you. I just want you to be happy.

Minho: I know Kibummie. I understand.

Key: well, let´s go to sleep now, it’s really late.

-

At 2PM’s dorm:

When they reach home, Jaebum, Chansung, Junho, Wooyoung and Junsu decided to watch a movie.  Nichkhun and Taecyeon didn´t want to watch a movie so they went to Nichkhun’s room to talk.

Nichkhun: I had so much fun today.

Taecyeon: I bet you have. You were talking with Minho all night.

Nichkhun: (smiling) yes, I hope we can meet like this again.

Taecyeon: I guess you’ll be meeting him again.

Nichkhun: yes, I got his number, I´ll probably call him this week to do something. Hopefully he´ll be free.

Taecyeon: You know, it´s the first time I see you so excited after meeting someone.

Nichkhun: really?

Taecyeon: yes.

Nichkhun: well, even though I just met him I really like him.

Taecyeon: He is a really shy person so don´t throw yourself at him. Don´t scare him.

Nichkhun: I know, but we just met, it´s not like I´ll marry him.

Taecyeon: ok.

Nichkhun: And I think I´m not the only one interested in someone now.

Taecyeon: really? Who is it?

Nichkhun:  Don´t pretend you don´t know who it is. You were all over Onew today.

Taecyeon: (blushing) that´s not true. He is really nice and we get along well. That’s just it.

Nichkhun: ok, keep telling yourself that.

Taecyeon: Don´t imagine things. Ill´s go to my room, I need to sleep. I´m so tired.

Nichkhun: haha trying to avoid me. Ok good night

Taecyeon: Night

----------

 Sorry for the late update, I don´t have time for anything right now. I don´t know when I´ll update next chap

If you wanna talk with me or know something about the fic add me on:

tumblr: chio90rc.tumblr.com

Twitter: twitter.com/chio90rc