Closer

Our Love

 

Chapter 7:

It had been three days since 2PM had gone out with SHINee.  It was early in the morning; most of the members had left to visit their families, except for Jaebum and Nichkhun. ‘Nichkhun!’ shouted Jaebum from the living room. ‘What do you want hyung? You don’t need to shout.’ ‘Sorry, I just wanted to know what were your plans for today.’ ask Jaebum. ‘I don´t know. Maybe I´ll hang out with some friends as I don´t have any schedules. You? ’ ‘I’ll go to the gym and then I’ll meet with Seulong and Jinwoon.’ ‘ok, I´m going to take a shower.’ ‘I´ll probably be gone when you come out.’

When Nichkhun finished taking his shower he went to his room to put on some clothes. ‘Ah! What to do today. I’ll call someone so we can hang out.’

 

-

 

At SHINee’s dorm Key, Jonghyun and Taemin were on a schedule, so the only ones at home were Onew and Minho. ‘Good morning Minho, why don´t you continue sleeping, we are free today.’ ‘Morning hyung, I can’t sleep, I have to get ready because I’m going to meet with Changmin-hyung and Donghae-hyung. Do you want to come?’ ‘No, its ok. Today I just want to rest and relax, because tomorrow I´m full of work.’ ‘Ok, just relax and try to regain all your energy.’ ‘Thanks Minho, now go and get ready. At what time are you going to meet them?’ ‘At 11:00 a.m. We are going to play bowling and then maybe get something to eat.’ ‘Ok, just don’t stay out till too late and come home for dinner, if not Kibum is going to kill you and kill me.’ ‘I know, I´m going to change my clothes. I have an hour and thirty minutes before I have to head out’ said Minho smiling.

 

-

 

Nichkhun had already changed and was looking through his phone for someone to call. He stop when he saw Minho’s name on the phone. He had been trying to contact the other during the week but as soon as the phone started ringing he hanged up. ‘Today I need to call him; how are we supposed to be friends if I´m not able to call him.’ He decided to call him. When the phone began ringing he got really nervous.

 

-

 

Minho had changed and realized that it was pretty early. He had told Changmin to pick him up at 10:30, so he decided to play some games with his laptop. While he was playing his phone suddenly began ringing. He thought that probably his hyung was calling him, but when he saw Nichkhun’s name on his phone he felt surprised and exited. During all the week he didn’t call him so he thought that maybe he’s hyung didn´t like him and decided not to.

 

-

 

Nichkhun was about to hang up when suddenly Minho pick up. ‘Hello Nichkhun-hyung!’ said Minho smiling to himself. ‘Hi Minho, I was calling to ask you if you wanted to hung out today because I´m free and all of my members left me. Maybe we can go to play to an arcade or watch some movies.’ ‘Hyung, I´d love to but today I was going to hung out with Donghae-hyung and Changmin-hyung’ said Minho a little bit sad, it’s not that he didn’t want to go out with his hyungs, but he really wanted to see Nichkhun again. ‘Oh, well maybe we can meet some other day. Well I´ll hung up now, have fun Minho.’ Nichkhun said disappointed.

‘Wait hyung, don’t hang up. Maybe you could come with us.’ Said Minho hoping the other one would agree. ‘I don´t know Minho. I’m not really friends with them.’ ‘Come on Nichkhun-hyung, I know you’ll become friends.’ Nichkhun wanted to hang out with Minho alone, but it was better to go with them than not seeing Minho. Also it could be a good way to found out if really Changmin was in love with Minho. ‘Ok then, I’ll go with you.’ ‘Great! Then let´s meet in the bowling that its near the KBS building at 11.’ ‘Ok, see you later.’ They both hanged up.

 

-

 

It was 11 a.m. and Nichkhun was already waiting for Minho and his hyungs. The first one to come was Donghae. ‘Hi Nichkhun, what are you doing here?’ ‘Hi sunbae. Minho invited me to hang out with you today. I hope you don´t mind.’  ‘There’s no problem. The more the better.’

They continue waiting until it was already 11:20. ‘Aish, why are they always late!’ ‘Minho told me to meet him at 11 a.m.’ ‘It´s strange for him to be late.’ ‘What about Changmin Sunbae?’ ‘Well, in his case he´s always late.’ As soon as Donghae stop talking they saw Changmin and Minho coming together. ‘And that’s the reason why Minho is late.’  Nichkhun was happy to see Minho coming, but he didn´t like that he came with Changmin because of what the SHINee members had told him after Idol Army.

‘Hi Donghae-hyung, Nichkhun-hyung.’ Minho said smiling. ‘Hi’ both Donghae and Nichkhun answered. ‘Oh right! , I forgot to tell them you were coming Nichkhun-hyung.’ ‘Don´t worry, we got to know each other while waiting for you to come, even though I bet you weren´t the one at fault.’ Donghae said looking at Changmin. ‘Hey, that´s not true!’ ‘You know it is hyung. I told you to be at my home at 10:30 so we could be here early, but you picked me up at 11:10’ ‘I told you I´m sorry, I didn´t hear my alarm so I woke up late and then I was hungry so I stopped at a bakery to eat something.’ ‘Why is it always something about food.’ said Donghae. ‘Well, It doesn´t matter now, Let´s go inside.’

When they were inside they decided to divide in two teams. ‘I want to be with Minho’ said Nichkhun smiling. ‘No, I’m going to be with him.’ said Changmin hugging Minho. Nichkhun didn´t like how Changmin was too close to Minho. Minho and Donghae were just watching his hyungs trying not to laugh.  ‘Why don’t you let Minho choose?’ Nichkhun and Changmin stopped talking and turn to face Minho. ‘Who do you want to be with?’ Both of them said. Minho just smile and said ‘I want to be with Donghae Hyung.’ He went and hugged him. Donghae was just laughing at Nichkhun and Changmin.

‘Ok, then I´ll be with my cute dongsaeng and you two will be together.’ Minho was just smiling, while Nichkhun and Changmin were glaring at each other. ‘Come on Changmin, let’s go pay.’ Said Donghae. Changmin reluctantly follow Donghae.

Nichkhun and Minho stay together waiting for the other two. ‘So, do you like Changmin-hyung and Donghae-hyung?’ ‘Donghae-sunbae it’s really nice and friendly’ said Nichkhun. ‘What about Changmin-hyung?’ ‘Hmm, I don’t think he likes me.’ ‘I’m sure you´ll be friends in no time, he just needs to get to know you better.’ ‘You are really close, aren´t you?’ ‘Yes, the three of us always hung out together, and sometimes with Kyuhyun-hyung.’ ‘I hope we can became closer too’ said Nichkhun smiling and taking Minho’s hand. ‘Me too.’ Said Minho blushing.’ Just when Nichkhun was going to say something, Changmin and Donghae came back.

-

Hi guys, I´m really really really  sorry that it took me all this time to upload this chapter. Actually I already had writen the chapter but I was lazy to type, and when I began doing it I didn´t like what what I had written so I began changing it. I hope you don´t mind that my style of writing is different. Also I´m writting shorter chapters so I can update sooner. I´ll post the new chapter as soon as I can, I haven´t written it yet.

Love you guys :D