Change of Plans

Our Love

SHINEE's dorm:

It was 8:00 a.m. and Key decided It was time for everybody to wake up. He went To the bedroom and saw that Minho was already up and geting ready to go jogging.

Key: Good morning Minho

Minho: Morning Kibum

Key: Going to do some exercise?

Minho: Yes, last week I didn't have the time to exercise because of our schedules, so i decided that this week i'll get up a little bit earlier to do some.

Key: Seriously, how can you have so much energy?

Minho: I don´t know, I just enjoy excersising and being active :P Well, I´ll get going now, see you later.

Key: Bye, dont overextend yourself

Minho: Ok MOM!

Key: STOP CALLING ME MOM!!

Minho: Sorry, I just like to tease you

Key: ahhh, so annoying :P

Minho: Love you to

Minho left laughing and decided to go to the park near the dorm.

-

Minho’s P.O.V.

In the Park:

Today is an amazing day, the weather makes me feel great. This past week had been very exhausting, having so many schedules, from one show to another, interviews, etc. I´m very grateful that people want to see us, but I felt really tired. Even though the guys call me crazy because I exercise even though I´m tired, I just enjoy doing this, its my own way of relaxation. Today I just feel AMAZING, idk why but I feel that this is going to be an awesome week. I´ll continue excersicing and then I’ll return home to rest a little bit.

-

Shinee’s dorm:

It was 10:00 a.m; I decided to return to the dorm. As soon as I got there, the guys were waiting for me in the living room, Taemin was sitting on the couch still sleepy, while Jonghyun and Jinki were talking to each other and Key was waching T.V.

Minho: Hello guys

Taemin/Jonghyun/Onew/Key: Hi Minho

Onew: Minho, our manager is going to come in an hour to talk about some changes in our schedules.

Jonghyun: Do you think we are going to have more schedules? , last week we were incredibly busy, ahh! and I thought we would rest this week.

Key: We don´t have many schedules these week, we only have to go do an episode of Star King, an Interview on Arirang and some radio interviews. I don´t think that in one day they are going to add a lot more, I think they´ll probably one or two, and who knows, maybe they are not for the entire group but for two or three of us.

Taemin: I hope I´m not part of those three, I’m so tired, I would like to sleep aaaaaaaallll the week.

Minho: Well I’m going to take a bath before our manager arrives.

Key: Ok, I left you something to eat in the kitchen because you left in the morning without breakfast, eat it after taking your bath.

Minho: Thanks Kibum.

Minho runs to hug Key, but he stops him.

Key: Go away you are all sweaty!! Now go take a bath!!

Minho went to the bathroom laughing at how he could easily tease Key.

-

--- 11:00 a.m ---

Ding Dong Ding Dong, the bell rang, Onew went to open the dorm while the other members where in the living room.

Manager: Hi guys, how are you?

Minho/Key/Jonghyun/Taemin/Onew: Tired!

Manager: Guys I know you all are tired, and you know that I´d love to give you a week of vacation, but work is work.

Jonghyun: we know, but we are exhausted and we thought we would have more free time this week.

Manager: I tried to talk to the boss about this, I told him that you guys had work really hard and that you were really tired. I tried to make him pass the schedules to next week, so you can rest this one….

Taemin cuts him

Taemin: and what did he told you? What did he told you? Please tell us!

Manager: You know I was goin to tell you but you cut me.

Temin: Sorry (puppy eyes :3)

Manager: Don’t worry Taemin – so cute - . Well, as I was saying, I only manage to pass 3 of them for next week. But ther is one that you necessarilly have to do.

Minho: Thanks, and which schedule do we have to do then?

Manager: Well you have to go to 2PM’s show Idol Army.

Taemin: Wow, thanks I think its awesome.

Key: Taemin, do you even know what the show is about?

Taemin: No, but I like 2PM

Jonghyun: I also like 2PM, but isn’t their show about making couples, I saw the episode with 2AM and I don´t want to do those things with them.

Key: I agree with him.

Taemin: I didn’t know that but I don’t think its going to be 
that bad. And I want to meet them!! :D

Onew: I agree with Taemin.They seem to be cool.

Jonghyun: are you serious? I also like 2PM, but I don´t want
to form couples with them, it will be so awkward.

Key: Minho what do you think?

Minho: I really don´t like the idea so much, but we can´t do anything about it. Let’s just try to enjoy the show. I also would like to meet 2PM, I haven´t heard much of their music, but I´m curious.

Manager: Well guys, that was all I wanted to tell you, I´ve got to go. Bye

Minho/Key/Jonghyun/Temin/Onew: Bye

-

Jonghyun: Ah! I really don´t want to go!

Key: I know, but we can do nothing about it. Let´s just make the best out of it.

The guys, even though they were not completely sure about this, decided to give their best and enjoy the show. Even though they thought it will be awkward, they were courious about it.

---------------------------------------

I know at some part there are MinKey hints, but I only put theme to show their friendship, nothing more. In this fic Minho has a really close frienship with Key and Taemin, these does not mean that he is awkward with Jinki or Jonghyun, just that because of his age he has a better relationship with Taemin and Key. But remember, the main couple is KhunMin.