Uncontrollable Situation

I'm Not His Fangirl

L looked down to the cluttered papers on the floor. He weakly shot his head up back facing the manager. "What was this about?" The manager asked. The rest of Infinite members moved to them. 

"Hyung,whats wrong?" Sunggyu cluelessly murmured. Sungjong bend down and pick up one of the paper on the floor.

"Hey,isnt this the girl from the showcase?" 

"What?" Sunggyu snatched the sheet from Sungjong grasp and scanned it. His eyes popped when he saw the picture of you and L holding hands and kissed. "!" He threw the paper in the air.

"Explain." A word came out between the manager lips. "INFINITE'S L SPOTTED KISSING A GIRL?" He added. "What actually are you doing back then in ____(your country)?" He rise his voice a bit.

L cleared his throat. "Im sorry." He lowered his eyes to the floor.

"What? So its true you are dating?" 

L shut his eyes and took a deep breath before tilt up his head again. "Yes." He exhaled. "But. The article was false."

"This is unbelievable!" Sunggyu snapped out. The other Infinite remain silent.

"I didnt kiss her that time!" L stood up for himself. 

"You are telling me this is photoshopped?" Manager asked in more calm tone than before.

"No." L shook his head weakly. The manager sighed heavily.

"Why did you hide this from me? You know this is one serious issue. It will effects all of you." His thick brows was pinned together.

"Im sorry." L eyes get watery. He felt really guilty lying to s and the manager as well. 

"Who else know about this?" He facing the other Infinite.

"Nobody else know." L exclaimed but Sungyeol quietly rise his long hand up in the air. "Sungyeol~" L mouthed. He dont want Sungyeol to be tangled with this deep problem. 

"You too?!" Sunggyu shouted on top of his lung. Sungyeol reply with a small nod. The smile that always plastered 24/7 on his lips disappear. The manager shook his head disbelieve. When the manager was about to said something to Sungyeol,his cellphone rang. He walked to the corner and take the call.

L faced Infinite. "Im really sorry for hiding this. I really am." He spoke,sincerely. His sharp eyes shows regret and sorry.

"Its Myungsoo! I dont know where did i do wrong." Sunggyu said in disappointment. He steps back.

"Hyung." L held his hand but Sunggyu broke it off.

"Whatever Myungsoo." He glance at Sungyeol before headed to the door and left the room.

"Pshhh good job L. Now all our hardwork was doomed." Woohyun softly said.

"Woohyun hyung." Sungjong and Hoya said in unison.

"I will blame on you if something happen to me and Infinite." A smirk appeared,but a small and disappointed one. He also left the room. 

"Hyung. I--" L stopped because Woohyun already closed the door.

"Its gonna be ok." Dongwoo patted on his back. "You still have me." Dongwoo smiled. He tried his best to comfort his roomate.

"Yeah." Sungjong encircled his arms around Dongwoo and L. "Hoya hyung?" Sungjong opened his embrace.

"I dont know what to said." Hoya shrugged. He punched softly on Sungyeol arm.

"Ouchhh!" Sungyeol cried.

"Thats because you team up with this brat!" He pointed to L and rolled eyes. The manager done with talking and come back to the boys.

"Where's Woohyun?" 

"He left." Sungjong beamed.

"Can you please leave us alone? I have something important to discuss with L." Manager hyung commanded. The boys were making their ways to the exit. "And you Sungyeol. We need to talk afterward." Sungyeol nodded and step out from the tense room. "Why are you doing this?" He asked. L didnt answer him,he looked to the empty floor. "Aishhh whatever. Things already happened. The president personally called me just now. Listen this carefully. We're going to tell the media that the girl was the actress for Infinite upcoming MV. Understand?" He explained seriously.

"Yes." L nodded weakly as significant he understand what the manager said.

"I dont know how,where and when,but you have to broke up with her. She will cause more problems to Infinite if the truth was leaked by the netizen." The manager spoke,one flat tone.

L gasped. "W-what?"

"You heard me."

"I cant broke up with her. She did nothing wrong." L eyes was soaked with tears.

"Do you want her to be hurt by the fans? If you cant do it,call her. Tell her the company want to meet her. And we will tell her the truth about this."

L shook,his knees trembled. "Hyung please." L looked up to the manager,crying. The manager look away to avoid eye contact and to hide his teary eyes. The manager walked to the door. He looked back to L one more time.

"Thank you Myungsoo for the mess you'd made."

L fall on his knees,slammed onto the cold floor. He had nothing on his head. BLANK,because his heart was too much in pain.

 

 

 

Suzy sat up on your bed. She chuckled in sudden. "What?" You was puzzled.

"Whats all this about?" She make her laptop screen faced to you. INFINITE'S L SPOTTED KISSING A GIRL. Your eyes rounded when you saw the article from Allkpop. "So you dating him?"

"I-i. Hmm. I c-can exp-explain." You stuttered. "I felt in love with him. I love him very much. Please,please understand me." You sat beside her on the bed.

"For how long?" Suzy asked with her straight face. She didnt looks upset or happy either. She takes it calmer than you thought.

"Since the first time you met him here." You ducked back your head.

"More than 3 months huh?" Suzy take her laptop back and placed inside her bag. "Ok i think we're done." She grab her backpack on the floor and make an exit. Initially,she was thinking to have sleepover at your place since you asked her but she dont feel like one right now.

"Suzy! Wait!" You followed behind her. You held on her bag to halt her.

"I dont mad at you because you felt in love with him." She spoke. You slowly dropped your hand down and Suzy continued walking downstairs and headed for the main door.

"Suzy." You ran to catch her up.

"You have no trust on me." Suzy twisted the knob and stepped outside.

"Suzy,im really sorry." You pleaded and blocked her way.

"We're not friend anymore. So please excuse me." She emotionlessly said and leave.

 

 


 

Everyone were mad.  T_____T   Tell me the truth,will you upset if you know your bias dating? Me,YES! hahaha.

And i made Woollim ent. really harsh in this chap,but seriously i just made it up. Its fanfics duhhh~

Btw,i know i said i wont update for this week but suprise! kekeke~ my calculus test was postpone until friday. So i had nothing to do tonight since my class starts at 2pm tomorrow. Yes i have test but i didnt have notes to read. LOL. Whatever. I will study a bit on next morning for Red Crescent Test :)