The Bae Family

I'm Not His Fangirl

Suzy and you waited outside the room while her mother talking to your psychiatrist. You lean your back and eyes wander around,observing. People around you completely looks fine but who knows deep inside their heart. There's a small girl sat beside you hugging her fluffy teddy bear. You can see the sadness inside her eyes. The sadness you've been before,losing someone very important in your life at such young age. Suzy who sat at the other side of you was busy playing games on her cellphone. Suzy hand suddenly laid on you thigh. You spaced back to earth and faced to her. She pointed to her mother and your psychiatrist at the door. They was talking something before the psychiastrist look to you and smiled. You replied her with a weak smile. Suzy's mother bowed to her and walking toward you and Suzy. "Lets go." She said while lead to the exit. Suzy clutch her arm around yours and followed her mother. 

You look outside the window. "Today weather looks perfectly nice." You thought. 

Suzy cleared after a long silent. "What did the doctor said?" You heard it but still didnt move any of your muscle. Mrs.Bae glanced at you through the rear view mirror and then to Suzy. She shook her head lightly. "Are you two hungry,sweethearts?" 

"Very very! Are we going to eat outside?" Suzy jumped on her sit like a little kid.

"Appa already waiting at the restaurant. Is it okay with you,_____?"

"Hmm?" You blinked,shot back your mind to reality. "Hmm." A small nod for reply. You havent talk much since the horrible incident. Your mind also always flew or drifted away. After a short journey,the car finally stop and parked. You tailed behind Mrs.Bae with Suzy walking beside you. The three of you make an entrance to the family restaurant and saw Mr.Bae waved up in the air. Mrs.Bae give her lovely husband a light peck on his cheek before sat down. You sat in  between Suzy and her mother. 

"So hows your appointment,_____?" Mr.Bae spoke.

"Good." You smiled. 

"Glad to hear that. I know you'r---" His line was cut by the waiter. He laid all the foods on the table.

"Wahhhh~" Suzy was amazed by looking down to the food. She had both fork and spoon in her hands.

"Shall we eat now?" Her father asked.

"Yes!" Suzy beamed and shove the food into her plate. 

"Im going to the ladies. Please excuse me." You politely said,stood up and walk to the bathroom. You entered one of the bathroom stall and locked it. You lean your back on the door.. A heavy sigh was exhaled. Your eyes became teary and cause your vision became blurry. "Mommy,Daddy. I miss you guys. I wish you both still here stand beside me,support me for what i had been through." You quietly cried.

After awhile,you came back to the Bae family. "What taking you so long huh?" Suzy asked. You small smile curved at the edge of your pinkish lips. "God give you mouth to talk,dear. Talk,said something."

"Hmm." You blurted making Suzy rolled her eyes.

"Ahh omma. You said you have something to tell us. What is it?"

"Ohh. Im going to sent you back to Korea next week. You going to stay with halmeoni." Mrs.Bae said expressionless.

"Bwo? Next week?" Suzy pouted and folded her arms on her chest.

"Ahh thats mean i have to move out from their house and stay all by my own." You thought at bottom of your heart.

Her mother nodded. "I want you to start packing your stuff. And..." She paused and turn to her husband. He replied her with a warm smile. "You too _____." Your eyes grew bigger,disbelief. "The doctor said to me earlier that you dont make any progress. She suggested you to start a new life,open new book with new chapters. Us,omma and appa going to sent both of you live with halmeoni. Got it?"

"Us?" Suzy was confused.

"You and _____. Appa and omma stay here. I have to work." Mr.Bae answered. Suzy nod her head up and down signify she understood.

Suzy faced you. "Yeay!" She wrapped her arms around your stiff neck. "Arent you feel happy?" She broke the hug and you shrugged. "Kya! You have to talk!" She snapped out and knock lightly on your forehead.

"Ouch. Suzy!" You barked.

"Finally." She laughed.

After done eating,you and Bae family went back home. You helped Suzy pack her belonging until late night. "You should tell L oppa about this." Suzy said as her hand swiftly fold her clothes.

"Hmm."

"Still not talking? Said something or i will knock your head again." She blackmailed with her knuckle right infront your forehead.

"Ok,im talking now." You pouted and glanced.

"Tell L oppa." She tuck on your hand.

"Later. We still have another 6 days to tell him,so no worries. Can you be a bit patient?"

"I cant! Im very excited. I miss my halmeoni." She rolled on the floor while hugging herself. "Ahh tomorrow,we're going to your house. I will help you pack." Suzy said as she sat up.

"Suzy." You stopped. "Im not ready to go back there." You softly muttered,your head hung low and eyes droop to the floor.

 


 

LOL,my biology paper was like kldjkdhjdkjjhdgsahnjcj!!!!!!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE~