Before We Depart

I'm Not His Fangirl

"What time is our departure tomorrow?" You spoke. Suzy and you were chilling at her backyard. She sat on swing,reading book while you lying on the green grass. 

"Noon. By the way,its time you to pack." She put down the book beside her. You rolled on your stomach and look up to Suzy. You answered her with a small nod. "Good! Lets go." She get off from the swing and pulled you up.

"Now?" Your brow was arched up.

"Yeah NOW." She emphasized and dragged you out.

 

You stood still infront your gate,blankly staring at your house. You live in this house since baby and growing up here. "Wah,your house seems haunted." She  swallow her saliva. You elbowed her on arm and give her dude-i-live-here-the-whole-of-my-life face.

You sighed. "Lets go in." You move forward,unlocked the door and grabbed Suzy hand.

"This house of yours is so... Dusty." Suzy puffy her cheeks. Yeah of course it is. The last time you here was about two weeks ago. You walked upstairs with Suzy tailed behind you and stopped right infront your door. "Whats wrong?" Suzy asked.

"Huh? Nothing." You shook and turn the knob. "Ahh,my bed~" You screamed as you dived onto your soft bed. Suzy chuckled behind you.

"Where you put your luggage?" Instead of answering her with words,you pointed to the closest. Suzy opened it and take out the biggest luggage you had. "Kya,why so small?!" She shouted.

"What?" You asked as you sat up. 

"This." She pointed down to your not-so-big luggage.

"I never travel far before. So why need the big one?" 

"Whatever. Just bring important things. We can shop in Korea."

"Then i will bring this only,Mr.Myungie~" You joked,hugging the huge teddy bear that L gave as graduation present.

The night after graduation,its the same night when Sungyeol came to your house. It was around 1am when you heard a light knock on your door. You lazily walked to the door and opened it. You saw L between the small gap. "Hmm?" 

His lips formed a thin line. "I dont know you already sleeping. Sorry for bothering,i will go back to my bed. Sorry." He dragged his feet back to his room.

"What is it Myungsoo?" You pulled the door,let it wide open.

His steps died. "I cant sleep. Yeol hyung snored,too loud." A smile appeared on your lips. You went back inside your room to grab something. L chuckled when he saw you walking toward him with the teddy bear. "Come." You held his hand and brought him downstair. You placed the teddy bear on the couch and L rested beside it. "Is this okay with you?" You showed a CD up in the air.

L nodded. "What are we going to do?" He cluelessly asked. You answered with a sweet smile. After done set the movie,you came sat down with L. You put the teddy bear on your lap and wrapped your arms around its fluffy body.

"Whenever i cant sleep,i watch movie. Its helps me to fall asleep."

As the time goes on,both of you were fully immersed into the story. "I wish i was the teddy." He mumbled.

"Huh?" 

"Nothing. Seem you like my present very much huh?"

"Yeah. Thank you Myungsoo~" You cutely said.

"What its name?"

"What?" You asked in confuse. L's mouth making pout and pointed to the teddy. "Ahh,my son? His name? Emm..." You tapped on your chin.

"Ohh so this is YOUR SON?" He faced to you. "HI SON,IM YOUR DADDY. NICE TO MEET YOU." He playfully said and handshake with the bear.

"What? He is not your son. Its mine." You stick out your tongue.

"Aww~ Look what mummy did to daddy. You're my son too right?" L laid his hand on the teddy head. "SEE HE'S NODDING!" He bragged.

"But it is you who did that."

"No. Ask Myungie if you dont believe me."

"Who is Myungie?"

"This thing." He pointed to the fluffy brown teddy.

"Myungie?" You laughed hard until tears came out from your eyes.

"What so funny about it?" L snarled.

You wiped the tears. "Ohh Myungie,i think your daddy felt annoyed. But i felt more annoyed because he named you over him." You sarcasm.

"Ok. Change to _____ Jr. or mini _____."

"You like your name right,Myungie?" You asked to the bear,lifting it high in air. "Ahh,mummy glad you like it." You glanced at L and saw him grinned from the corner of your eyes. "Ok,lets continue with the movie." 

After a while,you felt heavy on your shoulder. You turned and saw L rested his head on you. He already fall asleep. You put Myungie on the floor and move his head onto your lap. 

"Emm?" L blankly blinked at you. You gasped,scared you already woke him up but gladly his eyes slowly closed back. 

"Myungsoo." You chuckled and gently brush his hair. Unknowingly,you also dozed.

"Serious?!" 

"Huh? What did you said?"

"Oh my God,here she go again. Mind shifting and space out~" Suzy quietly sang. "Are you really dont want to bring your belonging beside that big bear?"

You get off from the bed. "You are so naive,Suzy. Of course not."

"Ahh~ Remember,bring important belonging only." Suzy reminded.

"Hmm." 

Your luggage was to small to carry all your stuff. You stuffed a few of your favorite clothes and personal belonging inside. Plus,you're not moving to Korea forever. One day you will back in here again. THIS IS YOUR HOUSE AFTER ALL.

 


 

"HI IM MYUNGIE~ PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENTS :) "