The Press Conference

I'm Not His Fangirl

"Anyeonghaseyo we are Infinite." Infinite bowed in unison. They sat in row with Sunggyu in the middle between L,Sungyeol,Hoya and Woohyun,Sungjong,Dongwoo. The photographers non-stop taking their photos.

"Hello,im Lee Hyerin from K magazine." The woman greeted. "I have a few questions to ask. First,can we know the specific date your next album will release?"

Sunggyu took the microphone infront him and held it near to his thin lips. "The real date still undecided. But its around next month." Sunggyu exclaimed. The crowd goes 'Ahhh~'

"Can you tell us the title of your new single?"

"Ah,sorry i can do that. Thats suppose to be a suprise for Inspirit." He said. The reporter and others continuously asking them questions and Infinite patiently and thoughtfully answered it.

The press conference comes to end. A man stand up from his sit. He bowed. "Im Jinhyung,a writer from S. I have question for L-shi."

"Yes?"

"Past few days,there's articles posted online about your dating rumors. Is that true that you kisses that girl?" He held his note and pen,ready to jot down the information.L looked to Sunggyu.

"The girl is an actress for our new MV." Sunggyu beamed. L sighed heavily.

"Is that true L-shi?" The reporter asked for comfirmation. L give him a weak nod. "Thats mean you really kissed the girl?"

"No. Truthfully,im not kissing her that time." L calmly uttered.

"But you're not denying about the dating rumors,L-shi?" Another reported interrupted.

L looked up to Sunggyu again,then he turn to Sungyeol. Sungyeol give a mall smile at the corner of his lips. 

"Im sorry Gyu hyung." L whispered.

"Bwo?" Sunggyu narrowed his small eyes.

L held the microphone to his lips. "Yes that is true. The rumors is true." He confidently answer to the press. All seem shocked by his confession and the camare flashes showered them again.

"So the girl is your girlfriend? How long you has been dating?"

"Past few months ago."

"L-shi,you said in an interview that you will date your fans,Inspirit no matter what. Is she an Inspirit?"

L cutely grinned. He shook his head. "Nope. She's not my fangirl. She's my girlfriend." He playfully said with giggles in between.

"Dont you scares Infinite and her would gain antis and the fans might attack her?" The reporters blurted out.

"No. I believe our Inspirits are good and nice. They wont do such thing. And we want to be loved because of our music not based of our looks." The rest of Infinite members nodding in agreement.

"Any other question?" Sunggyu cut L. The reporters looking at each other. "Ok,lets call this is a wrap. Thank you." He stood up and bowed. His dongsaengs followed his steps.

When they reached backstage,Sunggyu grabbed L's collar. "What are you thinking huh?!" He growled,he held his fist up in air. Dongwoo stopped it before Sunggyu fist landed on L beautiful face.

"Better that way. Stop putting lies,what if  people find out the truth later?" Dongwoo said in low tone. "I guess now you should tell the manager to cast his girlfriend as our so-new-MV actress." He sarcasmly murmured and walked away. Sunggyu let go L collar and give a cold glare before left.

 


 

Tsk,so the missing chapters really aint coming back T____T

i will try my best to repost it. it might be slightly diffrent bcos i totally forget how the story goes T______T