Bestfriend

I'm Not His Fangirl

Sungyeol gazed into L's eyes. He sighed,patiently waiting L to answer him. He let out another sigh "Hey." He pushed L on shoulder and make him move a step backward. Sungyeol pinned his eyebrows together and he grabbed L's collar. "Answer me! Are you dating? Aishhh~" L finally looked up to him. He look Sungyeol in eyes.

"Let me explain." L try to calm him down. L grab both on Sungyeol shoulder. "Yes,i am." Sungyeol was taken a back and drop his hands. "Its not like im going to hide this forever,im planning to tell you guys someday especially you Lee Sungyeol but not now." L lowered his head.

"However it is,you still shouldnt dated!" Sungyeol exploded.

"Its my choice,my life. My. Private. Life." L stated in low voice.

"Your life is our life too. Its mine too! You know right if this story leak out,what posibbly will happen to Infinite? Have you think about it? Have you?" Sungyeol shook him hard. 

"Yeol~" L lost words.

"What? I dont know whats on your mind L. I dont know! How could you do this to us?" 

"Yeol. I- i..." Before L finish explain himself,Sungyeol cut.

"You have to tell Sunggyu hyung about this."

"No. I cant. I cant do it right now. Please dont tell him,please." L clasped his palms.

"What? Are you choosing her rather than Infinite?" Sungyeol put a sarcastic smirk on his lips.

"No. I didnt mean that way." L said. Sungyeol chuckled and turn around.

"Do you think you will marry to that girl? Pshh,trash Myungsoo. She like you because YOU ARE AN IDOL. Wake up." He calmly said that to L. L was stunned for a few seconds. He cant believe his bestfriend would said that. He never ever thought Sungyeol will be like this,its the opposite side of him. L was mixed,he felt mad and sad in the same time. He leave Sungyeol and make his exit from the room. Sungyeol heard the room door was openned and he turn back. L already left.

 

"L hyung. Where are you going?" Sungjong asked when he saw L heading outside. L didnt answer Sungjong and quicly close the front door behind him. Sungjong get up and walk to L's room. He saw Sungyeol mumbling something. He look very frusturated. "Sungyeol hyung~" Sungjong knock the door.

"Huh?" Sungyeol look at the door behind him. "What do you want?"

Sungjong pouted. He walk to Sungyeol and sat beside him. "You guys fighting?" 

"Hmm?" Sungyeol shook his head.

"Dont lie,i know both of you." He hugged Sungyeol. "Dont fight." His voice shaky.

"No Sungjong. We're fine." Sungyeol denying and a small half-hearted smile curled.

"Im not that dumb hyung. What happen between you and L hyung?" Sungjong release Sungyeol from his hug. Sungyeol chuckled.

"Nothing serious." He ruffled Sungjong long bangs.

"Hyung lie." He pouted.

"No,i didnt lie. Hey,its already late. Why you still awake?" He rise his eyebrow. Sungjong giggled. "Go to bed." Sungyeol pushed him out from the room.

"Ok ok ok. I can walk by myself. Yeol hyung,just saying,its amazingly super duper very very very cold outside. You should ask L hyung to come in." Sungjong said before he enter his room. Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

An hour passes,it already past midnight. Dongwoo came back from Hoya,Sungjong and Sungyeol room. "Kya Sungyeol. Where's L?" His sudden comeback make Sungyeol startled. "Kya,you still reading that?" Dongwoo took the comic from Sungyeol and put it on rack. "Where's L?" He asked for the second time. 

"He will be here. Goodnight hyung." Sungyeol waved,leaving Dongwoo dumbfounded.

 

 

"Do you think you will marry to that girl? Pshh,trash Myungsoo. She like you because YOU ARE AN IDOL. Wake up." Sungyeol remark keep replaying in L's head. He was sitting on the stair infront their dorm,having a lot to thought. He put his arms on his knee and rested his head on it.

"She's not like that. ____-ah not like that. He said that because he didnt know her." He whispered to himself. He heard sound from the front door hinge. A few footsteps and somebody sat beside him. 

"Im sorry." Sungyeol wrapped his arms around L. "I shouldnt said that to you. Mian." L lifted his head and facing Sungyeol.

"Its ok. Its not your fault after all." L smiled.

"Will you forgive me?" Sungyeol said in happy tone and smiled teethly to L. L nodded. "Friend." Sungyeol stick out his hand for a shakehand. Suprisely L shook and slapped away his hand. Sungyeol expression changed,it become sour.

"No. Bestfriend." L hugged Sungyeol and giggled. Sungyeol hugged him back.

"Lets go in." Sungyeol said as both of them released each other from hug.

"Go ahead,im going to stay here for a few more minutes." L beamed.

"Huh?" Sungyeol sat back. "So... Tell me about that girl. Who is she?" Sungyeol asked as he put himself in a comfortable position,hugged his knee and rested his head facing L handsome face.

"You saw her before." L simply said.

"Eh? Really?" His eyes become bigger. L nodded.

"But i dont know if you still remember her or not." L shrugged.

"Who?" He eagerly asked.

"_____." L titled his head.

"_____? Who?" Sungyeol scratched his head. L chuckled. "Do you have her photo?"

"No. I only have her image in my mind." He giggled as he pointed to his head.

"Aishhh~ Pabo." Sungyeol lightly hit L head. They both laughing.

They continue chatting under the night sky which full of stars and a bright moon before heading in to go to bed.

"Goodnight." L waved.

"Goodnight too. If you meet your girlfriend in your dreamland,bring me along. I want to meet her." Sungyeol cutely giggled at his joke and enter his room as he waved back to L.

 


 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THIS FANFIC AND COMMENTS AS WELL :)