Shopping

I'm Not His Fangirl

All seniors and their homeroom teachers were busy decorating the school hall for Graduation Day tomorrow including Suzy and you. Both of you were charged on the floral decoration for the the table. "What are you going to wear for tomorrow?" Suzy asked while her hands swiftly arrange the flower inside the basket.

You take a while before answering her. "Jeans and blouse maybe."

"Jeans again?" Suzy stopped and look up. "Are you serious?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Dude,high school graduation happen once in our life!"

"So?" You rise your brow. "My blouse isnt bad at all." You pouted.

Suzy sighed. "I didnt said it ugly." Her eyes rolled. "Lets go shopping later on after this,i also didnt have anything to wear for tomorrow." Suzy utter,her legs kicking back and forth under the table.

"Huh? But i have to work." You give her a pity looks. Suzy sighed again. Her eyes was wandered around looking for some ideas.

"Lets finish this first,as fast as we could. Hwaiting." She shot her fist in the air. Long after that,all the floral decorations were placed on each 50 tables in the hall. Suzy and you,also other students who were assigned on the same task with you cheered. You stretched your hands and legs to relieve the aches. "Come with me." Suzy waved as she get up from the sit. Suzy lead you to your homeroom teacher and bowed. "Madam,can we go home now?" Suzy grinned.

"Why? Where are you going? Just stay in school until the school hours end." She beamed,checking the graduation robes one by one. 

"Oh,we want to go to shoping. We still didnt have any clothes to wear for tomorrow." Suzy explain,while you standing beside her nodding in agree. "Pretty please madam~" She put her cutest puppy-eye looks on her face.

"Ok fine. But promise me you both will take care of yourself and behave well ok?" She pointed out her index finger as she telling you a warning.

"We're promise!" Both of you said unisonly.

"Thank you madam." You bowed before Suzy dragged you away,running out from the school compound. 

 

At the mall,Suzy was busy looking for her dress on the rack across you. You flipped the dresses one by one on the rack,seem lost and dont know what to choose. You're not like Suzy,very girly and feminime but you also not a tomboy. A t-shirt and jeans suit you the best,thats what you thought. You went to the couch and sat down. Frusturated. Suzy saw you,she walk toward you holding 3 dresses. Two long dresses and one mini dress. "Which one is better?" She asked. "But i love this one. Is it beautiful?" She continued and hand the red mini dress to you.

"It is beautiful but. Dont you think it too short?" You tilt your head a bit. Suzy shruged.

"Let me try it first. By the way,where's yours?" You replied with shook.

"I cant decide which one,all looks pretty." You pouted and crossed your arms.

Suzy laughed. "I will help you after i found mine." She patted on your head and walk into the fitting room. You patiently waited for her while playing video game on your cellphone. Suddenly someone shouted your name. Its Suzy. You run to the fitting room to check her out.

"What what?" You asked in worried.

"How do i look?" She spun around in the small fitting room.

"Suzy,it is too short." ,Your eyebrows pinned together. The tight mini dress was above her knees,showing of her honey thigh.

"I know. But i felt in love with this! No matter what,im going to buy this!" Her eyes twinkling.

"Im ok,as long you happy with it." You smiled. She take off her dress and pay it.

"Now lets go buy your dress." She linked her arms with you when walking out from the boutique. Hours went by but you still didnt have any dress yet.

"Lets go home. I have to go work after this." You tuck Suzy arm,giving up.

"Hey relex,we got plenty of time." Suzy showed her watch.

"Dude,its already 3PM. I dont really mind if i had no dress. Lets go~" You pulled her hand.

"Ok one last shop. After that we're going home ok." She pointed to the boutique infront of you.

"Fine." You followed behind her,makin an entrance into the lovely boutique. The boutique was full with cute clothes and dresses. 

"This. This. This. This and this. Go try all." She pilled you up with romdom dresses she have picked and shoved you into the fitting room.

First one,no.

Second,too short and showing too much skin.

Third ,way too long.

Forth,the colour was yucks.

Fifth,BIG NO.

You came out from the fitting room with very messy hair and full of frustration. So does Suzy. "Can i help both of you?" A girl approched.

"Im looking for graduation dress. For her." Suzy pointed to you. 

"Ohh. I see. Maybe this can help you." She said before she walk into a stor room.

"Make sure it is cute!" Suzy emphasize. Not longer after that,the girl came back holding a dress in a garment bag.

"Try on,i think it will look perfect on you." The girl smiled. You went back into the fitting room.

"Please God. Please let this dress be the one." You slowly open the zip reveiling the most cutest and beautiful dress you ever seen today. You carefully put the dress on you. "It perfectly fit me." Smile curved on your lips. You open the door and perk your head outside. "Are you ready Suzy?" You giggled.

"Yes of course!" Suzy said excitedly.

"Ta-dah!" You jumped out. Spun around with the pink knee length dress.

"Omo! Its perfect! Wah,im so jealous." Suzy stomped.

"I know." You blurted out with a laugh.

"Ok,we're taking this dress." Suzy uttered to the girl. She nodded.

"How much?" You simply asked.

"299 dollar." The girl exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Your eyes became bigger. "So expensive." You pouted as you looking to the floor.

"Dont worry about it,im paying." Suzy take out her credit card.

"You dont have to,really." You confidently beamed.

"It is perfectly fine with me. No burden." She smiled. You're in fix,it showed on your face. "Kya! I said im ok with it. Go change now,you said you have to go to the bakery." Suzy patted hard on your back.

"Ouch. Ok." After change back into you school uniform,you and Suzy went to the counter to pay the dress. "Thanks Suzy." You're really grateful to have a nice friend like her.

"No biggie friend." She throw her arm on your shoulder and walk out.

 

 

 

You put you shoping bag and belonging on the floor. "Ugh. I miss you my bed!!!!!" You shouted as you smack onto the bed. You still in your school uniform since morning and decided to rested for a while to less down the fatique you felt. After that,you went to the bathroom to take a late refreshing bath before go to sleep. 

"Tomorrow im not longer a high schooler. Yeay." You do a little dance when you came out from the bathroom. You changed into a cute pajama and dried your hair. "Time to sleep _____. Tomorrow is a big day." You talk to yourself,switch off the light before jump on the bed. You wrapped your short legs around the bolster,one hand under the pillow and another curled beside your face.

'CLACK!'

Something hit your window. A small sound but clear enough to heard by you.

'CLACK!'

Again. "What was that?" You brace up and get off your bed to look out of the window. "Please save me God from any harm." You prayed and inhaled as you grab your spectacle on the side table. You slowly open the curtain,a small gap enough to have a nice peek outside. But it didnt gave you a clear view so you decide to pulled the curtain a bit more. "Who?" You squinted your eyes small. Less than a second your eyes grew wider,suprised and shocked in the same time. You gasped and quickly hiding behind the curtain. 

 


 

SUBSCRIBE THIS FANFICS AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS OR SUGGESTION :)