Mother to Myungyeol

I'm Not His Fangirl

"_____-ah~" L keep whinning at you. He tugged himself onto your arm. "____-ah."

"Myungsoo,please act like your own age." You sighed.

"____-ah."

"Sungyeol oppa,can you take him away?" You pointed to L.

"Oppa? You never called me oppa,like ever?" L pouted. 

"Ok,im going to bed now. Goodnight boys." You waved and heading upstairs. But L stopped you,he grabbed your wrist and pulled you near to him.

"Dont make me mad." He said,narrowing his sharp eyes. You chuckled and pushed him away.

"Ahhhh~ Im so sleepy." You faked a yawn. "Make sure you take Myungsoo to his bed,Sungyeol OPPA." You emphasized. You glance at sulky L and grinned.

"Yes sister-in-law." Sungyeol obbeyed. You climbed the stairs,L was butted behind you. You looked back to him.

"What?" He coldly said. "Im also sleepy." He stretched his arms. Sungyeol who's watching TV realized L wasnt there with him. He heard L voice at the staircase and quickly turn off the TV.

"Kya,dont leave me alone downstair!" He ran and found both you and L at the staircase. L glance coldly at Sungyeol. "W-what? What have i done?" He panicking.

"No. You done nothing. Dont worry about this big baby." You smiled to Sungyeol then rolled eyes when your big eye met L's. You continued walking upstairs,so does the boys. "Goodnight Myungsoo. Goodnight Sungyeol oppa." You said behind the door. When you about to close it,L blocked using his long feet.

"Let me sleep with you." He put his pouty face.

"Pshh not ever." You pushed the door,making his feet pinched between the space.

"Argh argh!" He wailed and pull out his feet. He looked to you with fiery eyes but you beamed him with cute smile.

"Sungyeol op...pa~ can you take Myungsoo to his bedroom? He's kinda lost here." You said cutely. Sungyeol lurk his head outside of the guest room.

"Yeah sure." He came out and clasped his arm around L's neck. 

"Fine! Atleast give me my nighty kiss." L puppy-eyed.

"Goodnight Sungyeol oppa,Myungsoo." You quickly shut the door because scared L would heard your giggles.

"You gonna pay this ____!" You heard L shouted outside.

"Im not scared!" You loudly replied and climb on the bed. "Ahh. Finally i can sleep." You said,smile widely with hands and legs spread out making an invisible snow angel.

On the other room,L slapped away Sungyeol arm and flung onto the soft bed. Sungyeol chuckled and lying beside L.

"Why are you here Lee Sungyeol? I hate you. Why why why..." L mumbled,his face was merged onto the pillow.

"Huh what?"

L turned over and facing the choding. "Go back home!" He pushed Sungyeol out of the bed. Sungyeol felt on his .

"Ouch! What is that for?" Sungyeol blanky asked,scratching his scalp.

"Because. I... I... Just forget about it!" L face changed to red and he turned to the other side to hide his flushed face.

"Omo!!! Dont tell me that you guys going to have... ?" Sungyeol eyes popped out.

"What? NO!" L sat up,shoked.

"Then why you so upset about it?" Sungyeol climb back on the bed.

"Because..." He paused to think one good reason. "I just wanna sleep with her. Thats all." He said with pokerface and flat tone. "Im going to sleep." He hovered himself with blanket.

"Ohh? Pshhh. You think im 7 huh?" Sungyeol smirked,imagine something weird about you and L inside his head. He lean back and dozed beside the sleeping beauty,L.

 

Already-bath-Sungyeol came downstair after he smelt something delicious. He saw you standing right infront the stove. "What are you cooking?" He sniffed while walking toward you.

You looked behind your shoulder to see him. "Omelet. Do you like it?"

"I eat everything." Sungyeol claimed excitedly.

"Nice. Im almost done." 

"Frankly,you looks like a housewife." He randomly blurted out. 

"Housewife?" Your eyebrow raise up.

"Yeah,our mother thought? Or L's wife?" He laughed.

"What?" You tilted your head a bit.

"What are you both doing?" L spoke and rubbed his eyes. He slightly pushed Sungyeol away and butted in between you and Sungyeol. He looked down onto the frying pan. "Ah you know my favorite food." He said.

"Yes. By the way,nice morning breathe." You talked sarcasm  and mixed it with your cheer smile. L was taken a back and covered his mouth. Sungyeol was laughing hard behind him. He was squat down with one hand on his mouth and one hand wrapping his almost burst stomach.

"Aish you Yeol hyung." He annoyingly watching Sungyeol laughing on the floor. You grapped L's sharp chin,making his eyes locked down to you. "Go take bath first. Let's have breakfast together." You softly patted on his chest and smiled. He nodded and walked away.

 

 

 

Infinite was practicing in the studio since early morning. Its passes noon and they haven't rest yet. The members start making mistake in their dance and even forgetting the lyrics due the overloaded tiredness. Sunggyu walked to the back of the studio and scaned his worn out dongsaengs. He turned off the music,all eyes was looking to Sunggyu. "15 minutes rest." He calmly said and sat down at the center of the studio. The younger members start joining him one by one. L sat down in between Sungyeol and Dongwoo after grabbed his water. He drank it to the fullness. He then put down the bottle infront him and wipe his dripping sweat.

"L hyung,Yeol hyung said your friend really pretty." Sungjong broke the silence.

L give quick glance to Sungyeol before replied. "Huh? Quite cute." He nervously laughed while elbowed Sungyeol arm.

"Sis- Hmm,the friend of him really cute. She had big eyes like me!" Sungyeol widen his eye to the widest as he could.

"Omo,thats so scary." Hoya blurted.

"She looks like that? So scary~" Dongwoo shivered,biting the edge of his fingers.

"Not like that. More to cute." Sungyeol beamed. 

"Ahh atleast she has eyes. Not like this hyung." Woohyun pointed to Sunggyu.

"Kya!" Sunggyu barked. "Your eyes also small!"

"Bigger than yours." He casually replied.

"Kya!!!" Sunggyu give a death glare to Woohyun.

"Tell me more,tell me more." Sungjong eyes was twinkling.

"Her body was not skinny like Yoona noona,but not fat either. Just beautiful." Sungyeol smirked and turn his face toward red faced L. 

"What are you talking about? Did you like my. Girlfriend?" He whispered the last part. 

Sungyeol chuckled. "You guys have to see her someday. I guarantee all of you will love her. Oh and she said L's morning breathe smelt nice,the other way." The room was filled with laughter.

"Thats not funny." L rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Where are you going? Sulking?" Hoya asked.

"To get more water. Duhhh~" He walked to the corner of the studio. L slowly gulp down his water. When the members busy chattering,the manager was madly inrushed into the studio. Infinite was shocked to see their furious manager. He walked to L and threw some sheets at his feet. Infinite gasped in fear,they never seen their manager became that mad in their whole life.

 


 

Hello ^^/

How about this chapter? Too long? hehe.

Oh about the title,Mother to Myungyeol,its kinda lame. I have no idea at all.

I have something to tell you guys. I think i wont be able to update this story for next week,i think?

Because i have 2 tests on monday, 1 on tuesday, 3 on wednesday,1 on thursday and speaking test on friday. Please bear with me :(

And wish me luck! 

 

Subscribe and Comments :)