Chapter 31 : Hwang's Help

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“S-Stephanie” stuttered Jessica in shocked tone.
There was another figure behind the older Jung. It’s Tiffany’s soon to be fiancée, Kwon Yuri.
“Yul, What are you doing here?” asked Tiffany confusedly.
“Uh oh.. I was asked by mom to send Taeyeon’s motorbike. She left it on the parking lot last night. And what are you doing at Taeyeon’s place steph?” asked Yuri confusedly.
“Steph, Can you call Taeyeon for me?” asked Jessica coldly.
“I have something to be done with her” added Jessica in similar tone.
Light steps could be heard from the bedroom. Taeyeon walked out from the bedroom, she wore the bathrobe.
“Uh..Miyoung-ah, where are you I can-“ Taeyeon’s line was unfinished.
Jessica stared at the petite Kim angrily. The older Jung couldn’t hold her anger anymore and ran to Taeyeon’s direction. The older Jung beat up Taeyeon’s face powerfully for few times.
“YOU’RE AN KIM TAEYEON.. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!” shouted Jessica angrily.
Taeyeon felt shock,she couldn’t do nothing. On the other side, Yuri tried to prevent Jessica to hurt Taeyeon more. Tiffany protected the stood Taeyeon with her back.
“Jessi please calm down, hold your anger” stated Yuri firmly. The Kwon’s heiress grabbed Jessica’s hands softly.
“Steph, bring Taeyeon inside. And this is the motor key. I’ll be going first” stated Yuri.
“Jessica let’s go” commanded Yuri. The Kwon supported the unbalance Jessica to head outside.
Once the two disappeared from the door, Tiffany closed the apartment door. She saw Taeyeon sat weakly on the sofa. The midget’s face looked so bad. Tiffany knew that angry Jessica is not nice at all. The cold girl turned into a beast instantly.


Tiffany kneeled down in front of Taeyeon. Her thumb wiped the dripping blood on the corner of the midget’s lips.
“Aaak” moaned Taeyeon in pain.
“Wait a second. I’ll take the first aid kit” stated Tiffany calmly.
Minutes later, Tiffany walked to the sofa, her hands brought the first aid kit. She wiped the blood slowly.
“Hold on, it will be hurt for a bit” calmed Tiffany.
Taeyeon nodded her head. After Tiffany cleaned the bloodstain, the girl applied the anti-infection liquid. The Hwang’s heiress also patiently treated the other injured areas on Taeyeon’s face.
“There, done” stated Tiffany calmly.
“Thanks, Miyoung-ah” stated Taeyeon sadly.
“Hey don’t be sad. You’re still handsome even Jessica beat you up like crazy” cheered Tiffany.
“Now, wait here. Don’t go anywhere. I’ll take my shower first and cook us a breakfast. Ah ani..your mouth is injured, I’ll cook you porridge. Don’t worry you won’t die because of my cooking” stated Tiffany warmly.
Taeyeon waited patiently. 15’ later Tiffany walked out from the bathroom. Her hair wet because of hair bathing. She walked to Taeyeon’s direction. 
“Taetae, can I borrow your clothes? I didn’t bring changing clothes last night?” asked Tiffany cheerfully.
Taeyeon only nodded her head.
“You can find them on my cupboard” stated Taeyeon in pain.
“Arra..arra.. now go take some showers, be careful don’t wipe your face with the water” stated Tiffany like a mom.
Taeyeon obediently followed Tiffany’s instruction. 15’ later the petite Kim walked out from the bathroom. She smelt delicious aromatic from the kitchen area. Tiffany cooked herself a simple American breakfast. The Hwang’s heiress wrapped her slender body in the blue Apron. The Hwang’s heiress cooked the breakfast in a good mood. She whistled and hummed cheerful songs when she stirred the porridge.
Taeyeon watched the cooking girl in awe. The petite Kim smiled secretly.


I don’t know the cold Hwang can be this cheerful in the morning –T.


Tiffany turned her body back. She’s shocked by Taeyeon’s presence behind her. The wounded Kim smiled beautifully.
Tiffany’s heart was pounding like crazy.
“Uh..oh..please sit. I’ll prepare the foods” stated Tiffany nervously.
“I’ll help. My hands are fine” replied the petite Kim. The owner walked to the rack to take some plates and glasses. The petite Kim helped Tiffany to put the porridge, bacon and egg on the prepared plates. Taeyeon’s arm accidentally brushed the other girl’s arms. Tiffany’s face blushed a bit.
“Please bring them to the table. I’ll make us the beverages” stated Taeyeon slowly.
“A-ah.. y-yes” stuttered Tiffany.


! Why am I stuttering? –TF.
You’re cute when you’re stuttering –T.


Taeyeon made the two cups of coffee. 
“Let’s eat..Thanks for the food” stated Taeyeon cheerfully.
Tiffany smiled happily. The two ate the prepared breakfast in peace. They forgot about morning accident for a while.
“It’s good, Miyoung-ah” praised Taeyeon happily.
“Thanks Taetae. Glad if you like it” replied Tiffany in the same mood.


It’s the best breakfast I’ve ever had –TF.
Why Miyoung smiles like that, haha surely she’s in a good mood today –T.


After the two finished their breakfast, Taeyeon put the dirty plates on the sink. She washed the plates together with Tiffany.
“Hoaa you know what Taetae..I’ve always want to do these kind of activities. You know, it’s boring you do nothing but your maids taking care of everything” stated Tiffany cheerfully.
“Don’t you live by yourself at your penthouse?” asked Taeyeon.
“Yeah.. but I barely eat at home, I always eat outside” replied Tiffany.
The two headed to the living room, they turned the TV on.
“Eh Miss Hwang you have to decrease your bad habit eating outside. Although you’re rich, it’s not good for your health and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter