Chapter 32 : Another Kim

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“My Mom?” asked Taeyeon while knitting her temple.
“Yes, the rescuer is Auntie Tae Hee, Taetae” replied Tiffany calmly.
“What can she do for us, Miyoung-ah?” asked Taeyeon.
“Well in short she can help us to make Yuri and Jessica together” stated Tiffany firmly.
“When Yuri is being Jessica’s girlfriend, it means I’m free from the engagement. I don’t have to put acts anymore. You know, it’s tiring” added Tiffany.
“Well..uh.. so it’s more like helping you to run away from the engagement, Miyoung-ssi?” asked Taeyeon.
“Yes, Miss Kim..it’s rare for you to think this slow.. I wonder if Jessica’s punch really affects you that much, eh?” replied Tiffany sarcastically.
“Well then.. Molla, I cannot think clearly now. But the idea of making Jessica happy is good. I don’t want her to be sad anymore. It seems she hates me now, since I broke her sister’s heart” stated Taeyeon in guilty tone.
“It’s not your fault, Taetae. It’s normal reaction. You felt betrayed after you put your trust on her. I think Soojung still loves Amber” assured Tiffany.
“But Amber cheated behind her back, and Soojung hates cheater. Ironically, she cheated behind my back eh? The world is full of cheater ~” stated Taeyeon skeptically.
“Says the one who also cheated the younger sister with the older sister” continued Tiffany.
“Yah.. you why are you so annoying today, Miss Hwang? You sounded like a total today. I can’t believe you though. Where is the sweet and obedience Miyoung last night,eh?” teased Taeyeon naughtily.
Tiffany’s face blushed so hard. She threw the pillow into Taeyeon’s direction.
“Aaow..it hurts, Miyoung-aah” whined Taeyeon like a kid.
“You deserve that. Now I’ll go home. You ruined my mood, Tae” stated Tiffany.
“Mwo?” stated Taeyeon confusedly.


Whoa, her mood changing is so scary –T.


Tiffany was serious with her words. The Hwang’s heiress called Minho to pick her up after she changed her clothes with her dress last night. In 20’ minutes Minho arrived at Taeyeon’s apartment complex. Tiffany bid her goodbye coldly. Taeyeon sent her to the door, after that the petite Kim decided to go back to her bedroom. She saw that her bedroom was messy.
“Uh oh.. it seems we played rough last night. It’s better I clean the mess now” stated Taeyeon to the empty room.
After she finished in cleaning her bedroom, Taeyeon laid her petite body on the king-sized bed. She took her phone and there’re many messages and missed calls.


20 MISSED CALLS: JESSICA JUNG
10 UNREAD MESSAGES


“woah.. Jessica must be really angry last night” stated Taeyeon.
Taeyeon opened the unread messages, there were 8 messages from Jessica, A message from Chanyeol and A message from Kwon Boa.
“Oh.. the car is repaired. I should inform Auntie Tae Hee” stated Taeyeon.
Because the midget didn’t have Tae Hee’s contact, she decided to ask that to Kwon Boa.  The petite Kim dialed the Jung’s PA.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter