Chapter 30 : The Reunion

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyeon and the lady arrived at Goryeo Public Hall on time. The petite Kim gently parked her blue motorbike on the provided space. Taeyeon gave the lady her business card.
“Ah..madam you may call me 3 days later. Ah it seems I have to come inside first. My boss already waiting for me, see you later” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Ah..Tae your jack-“ the lady’s line was cut.
“Hello honey, you’re here. Let’s go. The event will be started in few minutes” stated a manly voice. It’s Kwon Tae Hyun’s.
There, every each of candidate’s supporters already seated on the provided spaces. The right side belonged to The Blue Party while the other side belonged to The Red Party. 
Jung Jae Min sat next to his youngest daughter, Jung Soojung and his PA, Kwon Boa. She escaped from her show for a while to accompany her dad. Jessica stood next to Cho Jun Gi. Park Soo Ha secretly watched her husband and daughter from the other side. Park Soo Ha sat on the blue party’s group. Taeyeon ran to Jessica’s spot and greeted Cho Jun Gi politely.
“Good evening uncle, sorry I’m late” stated Taeyeon apologetically.
The MC opened the event, the first was the forewords from the national election committee and related parties. After the introductory sessions had been passed, it’s the time for each candidate to take the number. At the end the Red party got no.1 while the blue got no.2. Once the drawing session was ended, the next event was gala dinner. Everyone’s attention were directed to the 2 persons who came hand in hand, it’s Kwon Yuri and Stephanie Hwang.
“Oh look, the princess is coming” welcomed Kwon Tae Hyun happily.
Tiffany hugged Yuri’s parents softly. Yuri as well.
“Hello appa, sorry for coming late, Hello Eomma..i heard uncle Hwang got no.2 in the drawing session?” replied Kwon Yuri.
“Yeah, go greet our candidate now” commanded Kwon Tae Hyun.
Meanwhile, from a far Taeyeon busied herself in talking to the blue party’s candidate since Taeyeon knew Hwang Junsu. Jung Jae Min busied himself talking with Young Min and Kai. Soojung and Jessica stood next to their dad.
“Good evening Mr.Hwang.. congratulations! It seems you’ll be serious contender for candidate Jung” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Oh..Agent Kim, how are you? It’s been long time. I was surprised about your resignation though.. Aaah.. yeah, I didn’t know that you’re into politic. I didn’t know that Jae Min recruited you as one of his staffs..well yeah, the race will be interesting I supposed” replied Hwang Junsu warmly.
“Haha..the world is small Mr.Hwang. I’m fine now. Well it seems I’ll apply my knowledge about politic now. Yeah, Mr.Im Joo Hwan introduced me to Mr.Jung, so now I’m working as his special staff. I can’t wait the surprises in the future. Surely, you’ll be a serious contender for candidate Jung” stated Taeyeon warmly.
“Good evening uncle Hwang” greeted Kwon Yuri.
Both Junsu and Taeyeon’s attention were directed to the Kwon’s heiress. She dressed herself in neat black suit. Next to her there was a familiar figure who smiled beautifully. Taeyeon saw the two with warm expression.
“Oh..Yuri-ah, Steph..you’re coming? Thanks anyway” stated Junsu warmly.
“Sorry uncle for coming little bit late. There was little problem in the office” said Yuri apologetically.
“Nah..It’s fine Yuri. Ah yeah meet Kim Taeyeon. She’s my old friend, now she’s working as candidate Jung’s staff” said Junsu.
“Hello I’m Yuri, this is my fiancée soon to be, Stephanie” greeted Yuri happily.


So, she is Kwon Tae Hyun’s daughter..not bad –T.


“H-hello, nice to meet you Ms. Kwon, I’m Kim Taeyeon..” replied Taeyeon in oh so friendly expression.
“Ah..Mr.Hwang I didn’t know that your daughter will be engaged soon, anyway congratulations Miss Hwang” added Taeyeon in happy tone. She stared deeply at Tiffany’s black eyes.
“Thankyou Miss Kim” replied Yuri warmly.
Tiffany just shut up.
“Ah, Mr.Hwang, I have to go now.. Enjoy your night and see you later” dismissed Taeyeon politely.
“See you later Miss Kwon and Miss Hwang” closed Taeyeon before she headed to her boss’ direction.
“What are you doing there, Miss Kim?” asked Boa coldly.
“Well I just say Hello to candidate Hwang” replied Taeyeon.
“Fortunately, Mr. Jung didn’t notice your move. He’s busy talking to CEO Kim and his family. It seems Mr.Jung will engage Miss Soojung to CEO Kim’s son” stated Boa.
“Aaah..is that so? That’s good to hear” replied Taeyeon in cool manner.
“It seems you’re quiet observant, Miss Kwon” stated Taeyeon out of the blue. Taeyeon and Boa decided to sit on the corner and enjoyed the crowded view I front of them.
“Yeah.. to tell you the truth, I’m tired of seeing this. There are many social climbers here. Fake people, plastics..haha. They did everything for power and money” replied Boa cynically.
“Couldn’t more agree. I felt the same though. And all we can do is doing our role well until the end of this plastic play” stated Taeyeon in the same tone.
“Anyway, I’ve been commanded by Mr.Jung to do background checking on you. I found many interesting facts about you, including your intention in this presidential election” stated Boa.
Taeyeon’s expression changed into shocked one.
“Don’t worry, we’re on the same boat” assured Boa lightly.
“W-What??” snapped Taeyeon spontaneously.
“Yeah, I want to destroy Mr.Jung. To tell you the truth I’m Kwon Tae Hyun’s niece. Kwon Tae Hyun is my uncle. His wife loves me like her own daughter after my parents passed away because of arson accident. Auntie Tae Hee took care of me since I was a little kid until I finished my university. You know what Kim Taeyeon, Mr.Kwon and Mr.Jung are eternal enemy. I knew that you’re having grudge on Mr.Jung because he backstabbed your adopted parents. I knew that you’re having secret relationship with Miss Soojung. I’ve tracked your background in detail, Kim Taeyeon. I found an interesting fact too, that you’re a Kwon like me. When I was little Kid, Auntie Tae Hee told me about her daughter. Uncle Tae Hyun was known as huge player. He was a Don Juan. You know, Kwon Yuri is his daughter from his mistress. Uncle Kwon is a bastard if I may say. Your dad is a bastard who broke Auntie Tae Hee’s life. The two married because of business and political. That’s why I promised myself to protect auntie Tae Hee. Because, she is like my own mother. To tell you the truth, I was shock when I saw you entered this building together with Auntie Tae Hee. Did Taeyeon discover that Auntie Tae Hee is her mom?..” stated Boa.
“W-what? Whoa you’re scary Miss Kwon. Can you keep all information you got about me as secret? And yeah we can be good teammates in destroying Jung Jae Min. About Kwon Tae Hyun and Auntie Tae Hee, I discovered about it earlier. I didn’t know that the lady I helped was Kim Tae Hee. Haha it’s funny. I knew because of your explanation” replied Taeyeon.
“Haha relax Tae, I’ll help you secretly. In return, please don’t hate your mom. She has reason that couldn’t be rejected when she disowned you. Auntie Tae Hee is hurt. She secretly watched your life. She asked her friends to take care of you. She asked Park Soo Ha auntie, She knew your miserable life when uncle Seo Jun died. She secretly asked uncle Jun Gi and uncle Joo Hwan’s helps. She was the one who made candidate Hwang participated in this election because Hwang Junsu helped you. The one who has biggest power is your biological mother, Taeyeon. She secretly helped you and she truly loves you..don’t hate her because she’s already hurt of losing you” stated Boa.
Taeyeon felt shock. She covered her face with her palms. The revelations shocked her much.
“Now, just act casually. You have to do your role until the play ends. I’ll be your help. Don’t worry.” Stated Boa.
“Thank you, unnie” replied Taeyeon weakly.
Taeyeon walked to the sitting Soojung. 


I’ll finish the mess now -T.


Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter