Day 37 | No

Bite Me | A Park Jimin Fanfiction

(A/N): Hello hello everyone^^

Long time no see! Thanks for waiting for me to get back into this as a lot of things have happened since I last updated. However, I am back! And I hope you all enjoy this chapter! XD

WARNING: Foul language is included in this part. Just want to let you know~

~~~

I broke out into a grin at the sight of them and I couldn't help but notice Bomi do the same as well. She looked up at me in excitement and I knew then that it was now or never. 

As if in an unspoken communication, we both started to wake everyone else up in the room, getting ready to execute the plan Krystal had made for all of us. We explained the situation to them and a few of them went to go check outside the window, not believing what we were telling them. 

We heard feet running down the hall, most likely the other men that were told to keep watch on us going to help their comrades. Therefore, there would be no one on this floor. My heart leaped at the thought, knowing fully well that this was our chance. I told everyone in the room the plan.

"What about after this? Where do we go?" One of the girls asked. I looked at her in surprise. I knew my group was going to go back with the guys, but what about the rest of them? As I pondered, I scanned the others, looking at their worried gazes as they waited for my answer.  Where would they go? Would they even make it out there by themselves? We couldn't just leave them after everything.

"You guys can come with us. The guys out there are part of our group and I don't know where we are going but I know one thing for sure - that it will be somewhere better than here." I stated, making them all smile. And I saw something in all of them, something I hadn't seen since we had arrived in this hell hole.

Hope.

"Alright, now let's get moving! We are going to head out the way Krystal planned for us but everyone stick together okay? We need to be prepared for anything." I continued, and I saw various nods from the group. I went over to open the door slowly, glancing around the halls for anyone. And when there was no one in sight, one by one they followed Irene as she lead them to the stairs at the end of the hall. I stayed behind, making sure everyone got out before I closed the door, leaving the dreaded room behind. 

I raced after the others and headed for the stairs. I stopped at the top and saw all of them piling out of the building, going outside for the first time in who knows how long. I ran down the steps, wanting to feel the air once again to stop at the sight before us. All of the girls came to a halt, their excited gazes replaced with fear.

I followed their eyes and realized that I should have known it wasn't going to be this easy. The men, what was left of them, had captured our group, holding them at gunpoint. The leader looked over and was shocked to see all of us outside. 

"Well, well, well, looks like someone forgot to keep the locked up!" He said bitterly, his eyes glazed over with anger. I glanced over to the rest of the group to see the familiar faces I have missed. Tears were threatening to flow, and it took everything I had to not cry. Blood marked each one of them, showing how much they fought the others to get to us. I just wanted to run to them, but I knew I couldn't.

"Now, I am guessing you guys are here to save those girls we took from your farm. How heroic of you all," He whispered sickly. "And I must say, you came in balls blazing didn't you! HELL! You killed majority of my men!" He screamed, ing the gun forward with each word he spoke, as if ready to shoot at any moment. "I should have made sure you all were dead myself! Because this did not need to happen. NONE OF THIS DID!" He continued to yell, looking as if he had lost his mind. 

"I think we should just end this here. Who wants to die first huh? Any volunteers?" He asked, waiting for an answer. He scanned the group of four, and when no one spoke up, he finally broke.

"No? What, lost your balls boys?" He spat, starting to laugh. "Well then I guess I should just pick then, shouldn't I?" He cackled, grabbing someone by the arm and bringing him up to his eye level. "How about you pretty boy?" Worried at his words, I pushed to the front of the group to see who he had. And when I saw, my heart sank.

"Go rot in hell," He said, proceeding to spit in the man's face. Gasps could be heard from the other girls, terrified for the boy. My eyes widened and I knew then that he sealed his fate. The leader wiped his face and then grabbed the boy by his shirt, beyond pissed. Without saying a word he raised the gun and pushed it into the boy's head. I started to panic. I needed to do something, anything. I started to move forward but it was too late.

BANG.

 

 

 

'NOOO!'