Three

His Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell signals the end of second period and marks the first break. The History teacher wrapped up the lesson as I put my stationery back into my pencil case and shove it into my bag. I thought I'd only be seatmates with Taehyung for homeroom, but no, I am seatmates with Taehyung for a whole semester in every. class. That's how seating arrangements work in this school, apparently. I hope I don't get another for a seatmate next semester.

Taehyung bothered the person seating behind him for the whole lesson. It bothers me and honestly I want to punch him for being so loud and annoying, but I chose to focus on the lesson instead.

Kids are going out of the class with their friends and literally rushing, wanting to get the best spots in the cafetaria. Oh yeah, I just remembered that I don't have anyone to sit with at lunch yet. I prayed that this school has a table for new kids who hate school and have no friends on the first day.

It's like Sooyoung could read my mind when she tapped my shoulder, took my wrist and led me outside the class. "Let's eat lunch together!" She just sounded like a savior.

"Where's your friend Yerim?" I asked, just to make things less awkward.

"She woke up late, and it was only ten minutes late! She could've went to school today, but chose not to!" Sooyoung scowled and flipped her hair. She muttered, Yerim, Yerim. "Anyway, let's go!" She walked faster. "Don't want spots to be taken,"

I nodded and just followed her. I wonder if I'd just be following her around until graduation.

As soon as we entered the cafetaria, the noise literally boomed through my ears. People talking and even screaming unecessarily. I sighed and let Sooyoung lead me wherever.

"Seulgi! Wendy!" Sooyoung raised her hand and waved at a direction of two girls who are eating on their table. They both were sitting on one side of the table and their bags were placed on the other side. For Sooyoung and Yerim, I guess. Wendy and Seulgi beamed at the sight of Sooyoung and set their bags aside. Wendy looks kind of confused when she saw me beside Sooyoung, a face that kind of says: "who tf is this ??"

I smiled because I'm friendly like that. I don't know how to introduce myself, like should I say it now or wait until i sit down? And for the nth time today, Sooyoung read my mind and introduced me for me. "This is taeeun, she's in my class and she just moved from daegu!" she cheerfully said. Seulgi and Wendy's attention diverted towards me and I plastered the friendliest smile ever.

Seulgi and Wendy smiled back, and they're both very pretty. Seulgi looks like a chic bear and she resembles that ice skater Kim Yuna, and her aura is really nice. Her hair is long and dark brown. Wendy has bangs, and looks sweet and warm. Something about her comforts me, honestly. "Hi!" they both waved at me. I did a small wave before sitting on the other side of the table with Sooyoung.

"You should know that we don't normally expand our inner circle. We've been together for three years- middle school included. You were just too pretty and kind-looking to be left alone," Sooyoung said. With this, I wondered if they're part of the popular crowd? I was considered part of it back in my old school, but I wasn't exactly on the top of the ladder, and I don't involve myself with the ones 'at the top' that much.

"Just a heads up, we're not at the top of the social ladder. I like to think that we're only one step behind from being most popular, so don't worry about looking like a loser." Seulgi said. Gosh, why are people in this school so good at reading minds? Do I think out loud? Are my expressions that obvious?

"You sound like a snob, Seulgi," Wendy with a mouthful of cupcake. Seulgi sent her an 'it's-true' kind of expression. I don't know why but I chuckled seeing this. I don't want to look so silent.

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter