Two

His Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now that you've got your new seatmates, please open your notebooks. Apparently, there's been a change on your Tuesday and Thursday schedules. The school made a mistake and accidentally mixed it with 2-C's schedule. I will write the correct one on the board, so please copy it once I'm done." The teacher started writing the correct version of our Tuesday and Thursday schedules on the board, calmly.

How can she be so calm? Her students are literally chatting and throwing papers at each other behind her. No one is paying attention to what she's saying, let alone copy what she's written on the board.

I tried to be a good student for once and opened my flower pattern notebook, my favorite. The cover is baby pink and it has red flowers and strawberries all over it. I started copying whatever's written on the board, stopping to stretch my fingers once a while.

I glanced at my new seatmate. Taehyung is facing the back row, chewing gum, and talking to a guy with black hair. Obviously not doing whatever we're told to do. Since their conversation is pretty loud, I managed to pick up a few things;

"Hey, are you gonna buy anything for my birthday? You know it's in a few months, right? Since we're best friends, you should buy me something expensive. I spent my one year worth of allowance on that shoes you asked for on your last birthday," The black haired guy asks.

"Nah, man, sorry. I wasted like, 98% of my wallet on this ugly- dress Yoora wanted me to buy for her last month. God, she's so annoying! Does she think I'm an ATM or something? Wasting my fcking money all the time. Part of the reason why I dumped her." Taehyung replied.

"So you're not buying anything for me? Hey, you didn't even give me any presents for the last two years! And you kept saying, 'I'll give something next year'. Next year my !" Black haired guy looks pissed af.

"Hahahah, next year, lil' Kookie. I'm a little low on money at the moment," Taehyung patted 'lil' Kookie''s head. "Anyway, look at this new watch I bought last week. This was so fcking expensive, blah blah blah"

Okay, so through this conversation of Taehyung and 'lil' Kookie' I overheard, I learned three things.

That, one: Kim Taehyung is a fcking liar. Because he said that he's short on money at the moment and that 98% of his wallet is wasted, when he bought a frea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter