CH 6

We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as chaeng already gone for his study, i will let aside michaeng and focus on other couple. but i will include them sometime. call? i will add more if there are more request from you guys ^^

Momo POV

It already 3 days now. I keep regretting what I had done. I blame on myself everytime I see her giving cold shoulder to me but become bright when with other. The girls also keep pulling her away from me and glaring at me. I cant drag the guys with me or they might be killed, so I just let them with the girls. But we exchange a meaningful eye glance. Tonight is the night. I have never been this nervous since my confession. I sincerely pray that she will forgive me this time. I know I'm a jerk but I still want to apologize to her. This 3 days I tried to approach her, but I cant win with the women's power. The girls basically put a wall around Dahyun, blocking me to approach her. So, tonight will be the last chance for me. I pray hard for tonight. Its already 8pm now. 3 hours left. Its time to go out now. There is something else I need to find. I need to meet them at 10. I get ready, take my wallet and get out from my room to settle what I need to finish up. 

Another 5 minutes before 10. The bus is still not coming. Damn it. I dont have time to wait. I quickly spint to the fountain at our university where we promise to meet. I glance at my watch while running. Damn. I'm late. I fasten my run, almost bumping to everyone. But that doesnt stop me. I have bigger thing to do. "Jeong-ah!!" I call him when I see he and the other at the fountain. I still running as fast as I can and stop infront of them. "You are late, Hirai." Tzuyu glare at me. I'm still panting. "I'm sorry. It's my fault for coming late. I'm sorry." I say while still panting. I think my confidence level these day dropping lower than ground. "You better make it right." Jisoo say. Jeongyeon just shake his head while pat my back. I suddenly wish that small guy is here. His smile might sooth me. "Anyway, thank you for helping me. I know you guys are mad at me. I cant change that. I just want to apologize. I know that I'm reckless. I will fix it." "You know. Even if we forgive you, you still have the girls to pass through." Tzuyu say. I nod defeated. This make me feel more discourage. "I had a rough time to courage Jihyo for this, you know. I had to hear her blabbering for 2 hours. Freaking 2 hours. I had to stay put hearing her. FOR YOU!" Jisoo nags at me. "I'm sorry for that too. I will let her blabber at me after this." Jisoo nod satisfy. "Are you ready, bro?" Jeongyeon ask. "I dont know. I prepared everything but I dont know if it will goes well." "You will do well, bro. You prepare well for this." "I know. But will she forgive me? I hurt her so much." "You know that but you still did that." This Yoda sure can snap person alive. "Enough of talking. Its already time. We will get mad by Jihyo if we are late." "Ah. Lets go lets go." We quickly go to the girls hostel. "What if we get caught?" I ask. "Then. We will put all the blame on you." Jeongyeon say while we sneak to the back of the hostel. "Gosh. I forget which one." Jisoo sigh as he looks over the girls hostel. "Isnt that one?" I point to somewhere with a red paper on the window. "Ah. Yeah. I can see the rope now." Jisoo say. "You guys will follow me right?" "Yeah yeah. We will follow you. We need to witness everything." Jeongyeon say. "Can you guys keep quiet. We will get caught if you are this loud." Tzuyu hiss. We are lucky that all of us wear dark cloth so it will not easy to spot us. We sneak into the hostel and grab the rope. My hand start sweating as I grab the rope. "I will go up first." "Goodluck, bro." I take a deep breath and start to climb, follow by Jisoo, Jeongyeon and lastly Tzuyu. "Gosh.Why her room is so high?" Jeongyeon grunt. "Ask your girlfriend." Tzuyu attack again. "If we need to do this again, I will ask her to change her room to lower ground." Jeongyeon nag. "Guys. We are here." I whisper then we all quiet. I slowly open the window, making sure that I make no sound.

Dahyun POV

I am sitting on Nayeon unnie bed while the rest are busy eating pizza. Nayeon unnie's roommate is not here, so we decided to hang together in her room. When I ask what is this for, they just say "Just because." They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter