CH 11 (2yeon)

We Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another one paper and i'm freeeeeeeeee~~~

bless you with short 2yeon

Jeongyeon POV

So I drive back the twins to their house and head to Nayeon's house. "Your mom asked me to babysit you tonight." She suddenly say after playing with her phone. "What? Why?" "Your parents left to visit your sister." I gasp. "Omo. Its today they visit Seungyeon noona? I totally forget about it." I ruffle my hair. "And my mom already said "Yeah. Go on with your young love."" She chuckle imitating her mother. "So do you need to take anything from your house first?" I ask. "Yeah. I need to take my night gown. My shirt for tomorrow. So yeah. Lets go to my house first." I nod and continue my course to her house. 

"Jeongyeonieee" A sudden hug me as soon as we enter her house. "Mom. Its hurt." I push her away slowly. "Why? Did you hurt yourself?" Aunty Im aka Mom asks. "I hurt my shoulder a little bit." I grin. "Really? Why dont you get treat while you were at the hospital?" Nayeon look at me. "It not that hurt. I will just put some patch tonight. Go pack your stuff." I push the bunny away. "Do you want anything to eat, Jeongyeonie?" "Anything would be fine, mom. It will take some time while waiting for Nayeon." "You sure right. Come on. We still have some food from dinner." I follow her to the kitchen and start stuffing her dish. "So Nayeon still cant cook?" I start a conversation. "You know her. She keep whining while cooking but the fact was she was doing nothing." She laugh. "Yeah. I thought so." "Are you two talking about me?" "No." Mom and I quickly deny. Both of us dont want to taste the wrath of the bunny.  "And why are you eating without me?" I point my finger to Mom. "Jeongyeon-ah. I thought we are in this together." She frown. "Opss." I put my hands up. "Join him first, Nayeon-ah." Mom put a bowl of rice for her. So we continue eating while chatting with Mom. "Have a good rest, Jeongyeon-ah. And you, Nayeonie. Take care of him." Mom bid us goodbye. And now to my home. Go go go.

"Help yourself. I want to take my shower first." I say as soon as we enter my house. "Alright. Tell me if you need anything." "Ok, bunny." I left her and take my shower. Lucky for me, unlike Momo and Tzuyu my arms are pretty fine but I hurt my body. Maybe I have a few bruise, I dont know, I cant see my back. Its feel good when the shower hit my body. "Nayeon-ah." I call her after I wear my pants. "Nayeon-ah?" I see her engross watching Return of Superman. "Nayeon-ah." I sit beside her. "Yes?" She still doesnt look at me. "Can you help me for a while?" She looks at me. "Why are not wearing shirt?" She fluster. "Becauseee~" I show my back to her. "Oh my gosh." She shock. "A li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter